Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,393 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture (741 Views)

Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. / See This X Rated Pre Wedding Picture / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by ufotty2001: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2016
please i dont know whether here is the right section for this.. op,, please take it to the right place. thanks grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by tushgirl(f): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2016
Is that you and your fiancee?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by Vinshu(f): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2016
This marriage won't last. Seen it already. I give them 10 years max. Divorce on the way.
Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by ufotty2001: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2016
tushgirl:
Is that you and your fiancee?
I DONT KNOW grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by wittyt98(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2016
whats up with the amadioha airways posture
Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by ufotty2001: 9:59am On Apr 25, 2016
Vinshu:
This marriage won't last. Seen it already. I give them 10 years max. Divorce on the way.
please why did u say so! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by ojnnaco(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2016
I wonder what 21st Century is turning into?
This posture of the so called pre-wedding pix is not moral and shouldn't be encouraged .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by tushgirl(f): 10:03am On Apr 25, 2016
ufotty2001:
I DONT KNOW grin grin grin grin
And you posted the picture?
Agbaya
Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by Vinshu(f): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2016
ufotty2001:
please why did u say so! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Its obvious both couples are sex starved. Either the man or the woman. And getting married when sex starved doesn't make marriage last because it's like getting married for the sake of that sex. And when the sex has been accomplished beyond measures, They loose interest in theirselves .

However, an old man told me this though. And I've seen it manifest in lots of homes

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by ufotty2001: 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016
tushgirl:
And you posted the picture?
Agbaya
madam am not the person..
Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by tushgirl(f): 10:10am On Apr 25, 2016
ufotty2001:
madam am not the person..
Why did you post the pics?Are you jealous the guy found a wife and you couldn't?
Stupid boy,you upload the pics so people can laugh and make jest of them.
Go and marry your own, lets see.
Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by IamLEGEND1: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2016
airplane mode. 'nuff said
Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by tosyne2much(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2016
I don't even know what to say cool
Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by sirusX(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2016
Pre-wedding pix usually reflect a concept...or sumthing particular to the couple; "maybe how they met"

So, going with that i'd say...they met on a plane wen they wer travelling to watch a match... & sum1 decided to get freaky wink cheesy

The look on the guy's face tho.... epic!
You know hez hungry undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View? Pre-wedding Picture by Acidosis(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vanity.

(1) (Reply)

University Lecturer Having $ex With Student Just To Boost Her Exam Marks / Flirchi Sign Up And Login, Flirchi Is The Best Legitmate Online Dating Site / What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.