Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? (737 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? by suzy(f): 3:17pm On May 25, 2016
1 traditional Marriage

2 white marriage

3 Court Marriage

which of these 3 can she do before moving in with the Man.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 25, 2016
I wud prefer court marriage.... grin

Less expenses, less ppol are invited that means the money we save is mainly for our future..

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 25, 2016
The one that suit the personality of the to be couple in question.
Re: What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? by sinaj(f): 3:23pm On May 25, 2016
All tongue

I think trad is more recognized.

But court wed. is important for international purpose.
Re: What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? by Fynestboi: 3:24pm On May 25, 2016
The three seems cool, however judging from whichever template you want to put each.
Re: What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 25, 2016
It all depends on where you abode and originate from.

In western countries, the most important for them is the court marriage while the norm here is tradition.

For me, I prefer the one you didn't mentioned, BABY MAMA.
Re: What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? by Lovelynature(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2016
All is important
Re: What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? by rosieluv(f): 3:47pm On May 25, 2016
wud do all,dear husband u jxt v to agree to dis
Re: What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? by Kondomatic(m): 4:01pm On May 25, 2016
sinaj:
All tongue

I think trad is more recognized.

But court wed. is important for international purpose.
Both of them are very important.

Trad to satisfy your village uncles and gods and Court to make it complete.

White wedding or whatever it is called is fraud.
Re: What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? by luckycliff: 4:13pm On May 25, 2016
Trad is the one approve by us,born wit us,so white wed is a game while court is necessary if and only if u wil travel
Re: What Type Of Marriage Is Most Important Of All ? by feran15(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2016
As long as you sign the necessary documents, you are legally married.
Everything else is just a ceremony.

But since Nigerian parents might not let you move in till you do at least one ceremony, you can pick one depending on the kind of people they are

(1) (Reply)

Please Is This Fashion? / 10 Attitude Girls Display On Social Media That Scares Their True Husbands Away / Please Nairalanders Should Come To My Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.