Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,014 members, 7,859,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

#nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter (639 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / Nigerians Voice Out On Twitter As #nigeriansaresuffering Trends On Twitter / #NigeriansAreSuffering Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by chaelmic(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2016
#NigeriansAreSuffering

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:09am On Apr 25, 2016
Will PMB even complete his 4 years?

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by TANTUMERGO007(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2016
I am proud to be a WAILER

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by ernesty20(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2016
Their eyes don clear

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by tayebest(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Dude are you for real?? The last time i checked, the wailer are always certified dunce...

3 Likes

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2016
APC has so inflicted us with sufferings.. Fuel and transport cost around Abuja is killing us all..

APC why GEJ we miss you...

While my Governor Rochas is only concerned with Weddings and birthday parties..

Surely Imolites will correct that mistake in 2019. Rochas we are tired

1 Like

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by tayebest(m): 10:14am On Apr 25, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

blooda shey you wan kill am nii?? undecided

1 Like

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by AraduF90(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2016
BIG UPS TO BUHARI!

3 Likes

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by Csami(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2016
Buhari the incompetent one.

1 Like

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by chaelmic(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

1 Like

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by Destined2win: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2016
There is suffering in the land. It wil subside by God's grace but the real Prosperity of the land you will see when I ascend the throne
Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by chaelmic(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by youngeagle(m): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2016
Next time they should vote for someone with bread label certificate as there president..nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Nigeria are suffering indeed

1 Like

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by waxxydude: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2016
But, really, the suffering didnt start today. Nigerians being suffering since donkey-years.

And i think the present govt is tryna change that.

2 Likes

Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by mars123(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2016
waxxydude:
But, really, the suffering didnt start today. Nigerians being suffering since donkey-years.

And i think the present govt is tryna change that.
that's how clueless Nigerians can be. Only Nigerians will go to church for God to solve their problems without them making any effort. If you feel you are being played by the government, make your voices heard. a lot of people have said something on twitter now but it will just be classified as good old wailing. my name is mars123 and I just want to make sense.
Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by tuniski: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
U are a patriot. Wailing is the most patriotic duty of the nigerian citizen today. Yeye govt of pain n hardship.
ApC shame!
Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by waxxydude: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2016
mars123:
that's how clueless Nigerians can be. Only Nigerians will go to church for God to solve their problems without them making any effort. If you feel you are being played by the government, make your voices heard. a lot of people have said something on twitter now but it will just be classified as good old wailing. my name is mars123 and I just want to make sense.
Actually mister you're not making any sense. If you read through the line you see they're just being sentimental, politicizing everything.

The present govt inherited a huge mess, with literally zero cash the least you can do is help whatever way you can, give little more time to set things, rather than drawing ethnic, religious lines.

And when the chips are down and we still see nothing we kick them out together!
Re: #nigeriansaresuffering Now Trending On Twitter by mars123(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2016
waxxydude:
Actually mister you're not making any sense. If you read through the line you see they're just being sentimental, politicizing everything.

The present govt inherited a huge mess, with literally zero cash the least you can do is help whatever way you can, give little more time to set things, rather than drawing ethnic, religious lines.

And when the chips are down and we still see nothing we kick them out together!
I support the government as much as you do but don't you think for even a second that everyone in this current government is "trying to change Nigeria". You will also be fooling yourself if you think everyone complaining on twitter is being sentimental.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Sign 2016 Budget For Signing Sake - Adesina / Hello Toilet -- A Must Read / Have You Heard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.