Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! (712 Views)

See The Controversial Photos Of Ladies Dressed As Sexy Catholic Nuns For Hallowe / Specially Inviting Nairalanders To My Wedding On April 15th, 2017 / Mission Completed: 2 000,000 Nairalanders To Become Monks And Nuns!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! by hifaif1: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2016
Good day, my children!!!

First all, I must confess that this figure is small compared to the target I set initially!!! The target is actually to turn this site into a noble online convent!!! Very soon, we are going to push for a CONVENT section on Nairaland where monks and nuns can live and share their spiritual experiences to the glory of God and for the edifying of souls!!!

I opened this thread only after much deliberation and fear of being seen as not modest, a quality which all convent members should uphold!!!

It is not a surprise then that it was not difficult picking a motto for this proposed online convent: "Fierce in Modesty"

A total of 8, 567 Nairalanders have pledged to become monks and nuns!!! An additional 3, 695 have shown a resoluteness to become priests and Reverend sisters!!! This figure is exciting because it makes the devil and his angels very sad!!!

Let me mention that this project was tried and proved successful on more than 100 forums all around the world and at least 90 + online convents have been established and are waxing stronger by the day!!!

This report is not a show off but a transparent report on how good daily triumphs over evil!!!

Thank you, my children!!! Bless you all as you decide to monks and nuns!!!
Re: Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! by ojnnaco(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2016
Thanks you too as I want to be an ordinary viewer.
Re: Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! by wilybebsy(m): 11:43am On Apr 25, 2016
If i hearcheesycheesy
Re: Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! by dhevid(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2016
ah don believe it angryah don believe it
Re: Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! by uncjay(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Are you a nun?
Re: Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! by hifaif1: 11:49am On Apr 25, 2016
uncjay:
Are you a nun?
No, I am a priest!!! You are welcome to join the priesthood!!!
Re: Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! by uncjay(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2016
hifaif1:

No, I am a priest!!! You are welcome to join the priesthood!!!
Lolz....priest? Nah not my calling.
Re: Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! by hifaif1: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2016
uncjay:

Lolz....priest? Nah not my calling.

smiley Listen, my child, you can show interest in the calling and you will get it!!! There is no man as handsome as one in religious habiliments!!!
Re: Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! by uncjay(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2016
hifaif1:

smiley Listen, my child, you can show interest in the calling and you will get it!!! There is no man as handsome as one in religious habiliments!!!

Noted!
Re: Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! by hifaif1: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
uncjay:
Noted!
That is the spirit!!! God first, states your signature!!! I like that!!!
Re: Breaking News: 20, 000 Nairalanders To Become Nuns And Monks!!! by hifaif1: 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sister Kashybaby, aren't you happy for me with this achievement, albeit, small?

And I like that Layla129 is in sober reflection mode!!! I am expecting her next post to communicate her decision to become a nun!!!

My baby, refiner, was also touched this morning!!!

I hope to hit 20, 000 before this week runs out!!!

(1) (Reply)

Everyday I Wake Up! / How Do You Handle A Sex Freak? / Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.