Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? (718 Views)

Does Teenage Sex Affect Growth In Girls. ??? / Guys - What Do You Like In Girls Physically? / 5 Attributes In Girls I Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? by IamPrince1: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
The rampant cases of sexual harassment in our schools nowadays prompts me to ask the question.
Many of our young girls are being sexually harassed, molested and even raped by their randy male teachers and little or nothing is done about it, the perpetrators go free most times as a result of lack of evidence and witness.
I'm presently serving in a mixed school and I know what is going on there.
I know that some of our young girls (the students) can be so exposed and immoral but that is no reason for a teacher to be so damned irresponsible.
May God save our children, girlfriends and future wives from these perverts.
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Female students should simply learn to be disciplined and behave properly...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? by obiorathesubtle: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Takes God
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? by IamPrince1: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Female students should simply learn to be disciplined and behave properly...
you are right dear but it still no excuse for a teacher to be sexually harassing their underaged students, even though they are indecent it is your duty as teacher to put her right not making her worse.
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? by IamPrince1: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Takes God
and discipline
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? by feran15(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
lol you want to ban male lecturers from girl and mixed schools? a school filled with only women? thats absurd.
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? by UyiIredia(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Should female teachers be banned from boys and mixed schools?

1 Like

Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? by toydee(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Homo & lesbianism loading. .
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? by donbenedict(m): 5:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmm...
Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? by Gmajor(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
op should we stop using vehicles because people die in road accidents?

1 Like

Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? by AnodaIT(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
1 in every 3 male teachers especially under 40 years have slept with at least one of his secondary students.

But believe me, some of this "sexual harassment" come from those budding teens

1 Like

Re: Should Male Teachers Be Banned In Girls And Mixed Schools? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2016
IamPrince1:

you are right dear but it still no excuse for a teacher to be sexually harassing their underaged students, even though they are indecent it is your duty as teacher to put her right not making her worse.

Of course, there's never any justification for a woman to be sexually harassed, even if she's going about unclad. But, still, for the fact that certain unscrupulous male teachers decide to get sexually involved with female students is not enough reason at all to generally stop employing male teachers. That would be some sort of victimization.

Really, though, I don't know how often female students get raped by their teachers, but I think it can be avoided. I mean, where and how will the rape happen if the girl doesn't make it possible in some ways? That's why I said earlier that female students should simply behave properly...

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Women In Nigeria Ought Not To Do... / 8 Ways To Make Any Girl Go Crazy About You / I Realized No Matter How I Dislike Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.