Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses (63708 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / This Abuja Church Bans Tithes And Offerings, Gives Free Visa To Members / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Coldfeets: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bet why will sumbodi purposely neked herself an' come to Church?
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by chrysso83(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Peacetemi:
I never knew they wore dresses in catholic churches. I thought they wore robes like angels in yoruba movies.
In which planet are u existing? Not sure u are in our milky way
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Faru1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Na today? But those dresses are really nice.

mtcheew, I believed you are Nigerian for seeing nothing bad with the dresses because in naija nudity is our fashion! what a pity and shame
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by damseyl(f): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lol... The reverend fathers don't wanna be tempted
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by philomental: 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin I am proud of the ONLY AND HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, the CHURCH founded by JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF.

*PROUDLY CATHOLICAN
Stop deceiving yourself, my Jesus never founded any Church, even mine.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by chrysso83(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
winner01:
You wanna make frontpage nowadays, just write something funny and derogatory about christianity, christ and pastors.
Am a hard core Catholic. Please how is this derogatory?
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by MadCow1: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2016

To think God that Christians claim to serve created us naked... undecided

Now that same unclothedness na sin.
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by chrysso83(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
philomental:

Jesus never founded your Church because u left the Church (Catholic) which was founded by Jesus
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by yinkslinks(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
no matter how a woman covers, my dick will still discover her beauty. even the mark ones are damn too hot. where is my vasline grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by TANTUMERGO007(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
philomental:

grin judgement day no far again, then we shall know grin

UP CATHOLIC
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by UIA04(f): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
bokohaman:
All these Catholic priests aren't even sure of their salvation. One of the true test of one's salvation is to get locked up in a room with a stark naked woman and u still stood your ground without falling....
What sort of myopic test is that.

Even Jesus Christ would not pass that test.
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by JOYOSITA(f): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Faru1:

Michael, , I believed you are Nigerian for seeing nothing bad with the dresses because in naija nudity is our fashion! what a pity and shame
did you see any nudity on d pics above or u just seeking for attention? Wrong person u picked.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
This is stupid!
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by UIA04(f): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
bokohaman:
All these Catholic priests aren't even sure of their salvation. One of the true test of one's salvation is to get locked up in a room with a stark naked woman and u still stood your ground without falling....

Even Jesus Christ would not pass that test. Why

Because he was susceptible to temptation just like any one of us but he FLED instead of 'staying in a room locked in with it"
Paul said flee temptation and sexual sin.
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by MrCork: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
queenstll:

A Catholic Church in Cape Coast, Ghana, has banned its female members from wearing provocative dresses to the church. The church posted these photos of approved and unapproved dresses on its premises. What do think about the dresses? Are the ‘provocative’ ones really provocative?

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/25/photo-catholic-church-bans-provocative-dresses-see-photos-of-approved-and-unapproved-dresses/

...but dontt they have democracy in that fooooolish coutry?..WTF!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Trunquejnr(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin I am proud of the ONLY AND HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, the CHURCH founded by JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF.

*P
ROUDLY CATHOLICAN
your opinion though
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by pweetychyka(f): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
bokohaman:

My dear do not judge a man of God..... for only God knows those that are safe. undecided undecided undecided!
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Fxwarrior: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
magicminister:
All the clothes they put up there look decent to me.

That's why you be magic Minister.
Boy you dey do magic! (In Phyno's voice)
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by CharlieMaria(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
bokohaman:
This shows the level of delusion you have been immersed in. Wake up man and be reasonable, or are you not a human? How dare you think that locking yourself with a naked lady and you resist her is the true test of purity? Believe me if you try it, even the devil himself will be shocked at what you will do. DEUT6vs16 says "do not put the Lord Thy God to the test..," Can you go and drink poison and expect it not to kill you, or enter fire and expect not to be consumed? All in the name of christianity? Wake up friend.
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Peacetemi: 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
chrysso83:

In which planet are u existing? Not sure u are in our milky way
what do you mean sir??
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
UIA04:

Even Jesus Christ would not pass that test.
. Blasphemy
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by UIA04(f): 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
ubecharles:
. Blasphemy
Nope
Jesus Christ while on earth would not pass it. Cause he was human like us. You don't play with temptation you flee from it.
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by ademoladeji(m): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
smartdaction:
good one ......but winners chapel wear rubbish especially there female members wat remain dem to stake naked

Go to COZA!!!

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]lol

basically they don´t want their members to wear sleeveless.

they are allowed to wear anything that accentuates their figures as long as it is not sleeveless.

Religion sef.

smh
[/size]

bro your comment made more sense.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by bokohaman: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
UIA04:

Even Jesus Christ would not pass that test. Why

Because he was susceptible to temptation just like any one of us but he FLED instead of 'staying in a room locked in with it"
Paul said flee temptation and sexual sin.

Are you telling me if pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo with their level of salvation are left in a room with a stark unclad woman, they will commit adultery? madam, falling willingly into sin is a thing of the mind. u talk about fleeing from temptation and what if u find yourself in a situation where u couldn't flee? we shouldn't subject ourselves to an option of fleeing all the time. We should always be prepared for the worse....
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Ghost01(m): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dollipsejay:
you may kiss the bride
The bride Looks like a corpse. Lol. JK.
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by esherizdan(f): 5:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

*PROUDLY CATHOLICAN
may God deliver u from religious bondage

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Trexnemesis(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dollipsejay:
you may kiss the bride

What type of wedding dress is this? Stupidity of the highest order. Caricature! Mtshewwwwwww
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Malakh: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
If you have the "eyes" have you ever asked why is it called a whorehouse when John said Mystery Babylon Mother of all Harlots
SUPOL:
Some ladies don't even have decent dress in their wardrobes. On Sunday morning u see Dem going to borrow "Church clothes" from friends n neighbours. Dis is shameful
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dollipsejay:
you may kiss the bride

grin grin

Warris this?
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
bokohaman:

Na lie.

The true test of salvation is if dem shoot you gun, you go catch the bullets.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by CharlieMaria(m): 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
philomental:

You are rather the deceived here dear. If You claim Our Lord Jesus Christ never found and Established a Church (the Catholic Church) you make Jesus a liar and it also shows that you lack the basic knowledge of the Scriptures, perhaps you were not refering to Jesus our savior and God for you said 'My Jesus' may be you were refering to another Jesus. But if it is Jesus our savior you are dead wrong. Go to Matthew 16vs18 and Jesus said to Peter, " You are Rock and Upon you I will build MY CHURCH." Check it out it's in your bible. And you can trace the catholic church back to St.PETER. That said, pls stop deceiving and deluding yourself, listen and subject yourself to the One and Only Church Jesus founded the One Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church, period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2022 / Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims / Free Sex Is Not Really Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.