Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses (63706 Views)

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released / This Abuja Church Bans Tithes And Offerings, Gives Free Visa To Members / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by treebuds: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin I am proud of the ONLY AND HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, the CHURCH founded by JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF.

*PROUDLY CATHOLICAN
Ignorant is never an excuse.
Roman Catholic was never found by Jesus Christ himself. The name Roman Catholic will simply let you know that it is church from Roman Empire. Non of the apostles was a Pope.
It was the Roman practice to teach you about Christ as the founder of the church and the apostles their Pope. This is fallacy. If you read the Bible Jesus never call his apostles Pope or saints. And till today any new Pope bears the name of the old saints.
Roman Catholic actually demonstrated in many ways the true relationship with Christ but as well they failed in some ways to represent the teaching of Christ in the bible. Eg. Moulding of status and praying to them. Seeking for forgiveness through Mary who as well worked hard to be saved.

Dressing to me does not matter provided you do not give into to the mis interpretations of demon. By going to Chuch and hearing the preaching faith comes and one can throw away old self to become one with Christ. Also by stopping those that dress indecently, you are as well encouraging some who might be questioning why such people are allowed into the church from falling from faith.
It is good to dress in a decent manner.
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by UIA04(f): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2016
freecocoa:
just read a book is all, don't care about my opinion as that is not the issue, your daftness is.
*sighs and farts*
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
UIA04:

Uhn who are you again,

Please I don't have time to argue with atheists so just park for your Lane.
thanks, precisely what the problem with so called christians like you, when any gives their opinion on chritian Religion or challenges it.

"he is told to park for him lane" (what ever that means) grin instead of making a coherent and meaningfull point.
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by UIA04(f): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
gypsey:
thanks, precisely what the problem with so called christians like you, when any gives their opinion on chritian Religion or challenges it.

"he is told to park for him lane" (what ever that means) grin instead of making a coherent and meaningfull point.
Arguing with atheists for me is a waste of energy you can look for other Christians interested. You are entitled to your opinion as I am also no need for going back and forth.
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by TrollinStone: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin grin grin

Peacetemi:
I never knew they wore dresses in catholic churches. I thought they wore robes like angels in yoruba movies.
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
UIA04:

Arguing with atheists for me is a waste of energy you can look for other Christians interested. You are entitled to your opinion as I am also no need for going back and forth.
i am not an atheist my friend! i consider my self a christian. its just that i also Go by logic and use my common sense (which i believe God gave me) sometimes, i do not just follow, believe or Accept blindly every thing in the name of christianity.
i think Rationally, ask questions about were,what,when and why on Religious issues i don't comprehend. consider other peoples ideas and views on Religion. i don't go around forcing sanctimoniously my christian believes on others by judging and criticising their way of life or what they have chosen to believe in.
as i have asserted earlier provide or make a coherent, meaningfull and logical point or butt! out! tongue
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by UIA04(f): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
gypsey:
i am not an atheist my friend! i consider my self a christian. its just that i also Go by logic and use my common sense (which i believe God gave me) sometimes, i do not just follow, believe or Accept blindly every thing in the name of christianity.
i think Rationally, ask questions about were,what,when and why on Religious issues i don't comprehend. consider other peoples ideas and views on Religion. i don't go around forcing sanctimoniously my christian believes on others by judging and criticising their way of life or what they have chosen to believe in.
as i have asserted earlier provide or make a coherent, meaningfull and logical point or butt! out! tongue
K
Re: Catholic Church Bans ‘provocative’ Dresses. See Approved And Unapproved Dresses by UyiIredia(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2016
The so-called indecent dresses are actually decent. If they aren't it's because the men there don't have decent minds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2022 / Witch Turns To Owl At Enugu Crusade, Falls And Dies - Eyewitness Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.