Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? (1567 Views)

" Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka / Only Few Nigerians Are Complaining Of Going Through Hardship – Femi Adesina / Who Wants Our President Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by metroparrot: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
President Buhari's chief photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo shared this photo on his Instagram page and wrote "President Buhari stands by the window side reminiscing". Can you guess what our president is reminiscing about?

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/photo-buhari-thinks-deeply-about-state.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by ntbeatz(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
Baba get to work joor and stop acting like one thing called fayose

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by yarimo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
He his thinking that Nigerians have already no that, they have really entered one chance grin
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by mhunkey: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
yarimo:
He his thinking that Nigerians have already no that, they have really entered one chance grin
GBOSA !!!!!
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by itstpia8: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why should we guess what's going through his mind?

Are you people not against free speech?

Btw, does Buhari have any other official photographers?
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by CACAWA(m): 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thinking of the next country to visit...lol....joking

He is thinking of how to generate more megawatts in a more cost effective way
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by OreMI22: 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
It is obvious Buhari is Plotting Fulani invasion of southern communities and villages, while using the Nigerian army and Police to protect the Fulani men while they pillage southern villages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by sirAmeh(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
His cows in the village!!!! grin
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by ogawisdom(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thinking d next thing to blame on Jonathan cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by gebest: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
He is thinking how to put fayose i.diot behind bar 4 d rest of his miserable life.
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by sinkhole: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
he is thinking, "I am tired of this Nigeria problems, if I run through this door now, what will Nigerians think?"
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by Presbulg(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thinking about betterment of Nigeria
#Sai_Buhari
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by ibullem(m): 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thinking of what his cows will eat this night.
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by paix(m): 9:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
He might be thinking, "NA WA O, I THOUGHT NIGERIA WAS STILL WHERE I LEFT OFF BACK IN 1985".
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by onajo2000(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
For his mind ...he go say this Naija na bad luck ooo upon all the hustle when I do take enter power, everything just dey Kata Kata ....even tomorrow na another bad news fit wake me up
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by TrueHeart365(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
the old senile be like... "yess!! my boys are spreading the jihad down south. everything is going as planned"grin.
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
How to deal with fayose, bukola, boko haram, Jonathan, militants in Niger delta
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
How to deal with fayose, bukola, boko haram, Jonathan, militants in Niger delta, fuel saboteurs, China and America,
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by demolinka(m): 11:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Obviously, he's thinking of how best to deliver change to Nigeria... and the best excuse to give madam tonight lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by Caseless: 3:07am On Apr 26, 2016
ntbeatz:
Baba get to work joor and stop acting like one thing called fayose
so he must be seen doing 'press-up ' before you know he's working?

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by Caseless: 3:15am On Apr 26, 2016
Being the president of the most challenged nation on earth, I guess you know what he's thinking about.

When Gej was there , he would take his buzz or sapele water and doze off; by so doing, he let go of so many troubling thoughts, sign anything iweala, diezani , dasuki, etc , brought to his table without knowing. But here we are with a president who doesn't take anything intoxicating or to get 'high', so expect it to be tough for him.

May God strengthen BUHARI so he can 'steer' the ship of the Nigerian nation!

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess What Is Going Through Our President's Mind In This Photo? by scribble: 3:24am On Apr 26, 2016
obviously concerned about the welfare of his cows

(1) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Off Husband Manhood Over Infidelity / TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals / ADP Will Chase Buhari, APC Out Of Power In 2019 – Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.