Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals (1568 Views)

As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again / Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals by Triton1996(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
Femi fani Kayode has stepped forward to appreciate and applaud senior Prophet T.B.Joshua as one of the greatest generals in this end time.

In a post today he said Pro Joshua is “truly great man of God whose good works  will speak for him into eternity. Prophet T.B. Joshua is not just a blessing to the Body of Christ but also to Nigeria.

If we had more men of God with his vision, courage, compassion and tenacity of purpose in our country, Nigeria would be a much better place. Posterity will be kind to him and I am very proud to be associated with him. He is undoubtedly one of God’s endtime generals.”
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/26899-2/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals by alfredo4u(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
May God continue to bless him.

My wife is about to put to bed.........Needs you guys LIKES to welcome the new born baby....thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals by sunny12345679: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
Prophet TB Joshua is a true man of God. His work alone speaks for him. God will continue to keep him for us. Amen. We love you prophet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals by jumobi1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
But Trump is President.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals by TheFreeOne: 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
jumobi1:
But Trump is President.

And Jimoh Ibrahim didn't contest election not to talk of becoming governor of my state. wink

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals by Corrinthians(m): 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
To me tb joshua was, is and will always be a fraudstar, except of course he repents. The US election outcome exposed him for what he really is.

That said, i would like to see what Osus would say about this give Ffk is their slavemaster and they had already denounced afonja tb joshua.

Their flat brains must be sumasaulting right now struggling to figure out how to respond to this. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals by Omudia11: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ok
Re: TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals by Iamwrath: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
FfK Has lost his marbles
Re: TB Joshua Is Undoubtedly One Of God’s Endtime Generals.”- Fani Kayode Reveals by Iamwrath: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Corrinthians:
To me tb joshua was, is and will always be a fraudstar, except of course he repents. The US election outcome exposed him for what he really is.

That said, i would like to see what Osus would say about this give Ffk is their slavemaster and they had already denounced afonja tb joshua.

Their flat brains must be sumasaulting right now struggling to figure out how to respond to this. grin

People forget too quickly

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: UPP Attacks Igbo Governors Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Detention / PDP Financier Emeka Offor Is Broke, Shuts Down Company / “Buhari Won’t Win 2019 Election” Says Nigeria Association Of Witches (NAW)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.