Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

What Is The Basis Of Friendship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Basis Of Friendship? (1954 Views)

Different S3xual Fetishes You Should Try On The Basis Of Zodiac Signs! / Problems Short Girls Encounter On A Daily Basis (photos) / After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by rosieluv(f): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
Two friends went to visit a friend(some guy who has been toasting her). They spent some time and when they were leaving,the man gave the girl he is toasting 200,000naira(he didnt hide it). When they left,her friend out of the 200k gave her friend 10,000naira. The friend is really angry about the money and is about to end the friendship.
Ladies how much would you expect from the money?
Do you consider the 10,000naira to be a small amount from the 200,000naira based on friendship?

layla129 and kashybaby what do you think?
I think money should not be the reason they are going to end their friendship and 10k is reasonable.
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Re-arrange the words well... Had to re-read a couple of times to understand!... But ehm....

"Spend time together" are those code words for sex?
If twas a threes0me then the 200k girl was wrong to give her friend just 10k ... But if twas just normal conversion the friend has no right to be angry... Even if the 10k is too small..... grin

So tell me...which one of the girls are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by DharmyYinks: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
It depends on what those two frnds did with the toaster wink
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by falconey(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin
10k is Even too much moreover it is her Fanny that will get banged
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by DharmyYinks: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
I dey craze I give am for u 10k nd I dey get angry.

Walahi.. I for don give am 3k. Barawo bansa!

If she try nonsense... walahi I go cut my head angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by Lasveg(m): 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Some peeps just get problem. Person give u 10k just like dat without u doing any work nd u r complaining. Smh
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by rosieluv(f): 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
slyIsaac:
Re-arrange the words well... Had to re-read a couple of times to understand!... But ehm....

"Spend time together" are those code words for sex?
If twas a threes0me then the 200k girl was wrong to give her friend just 10k ... But if twas just normal conversion the friend has no right to be angry... Even if the 10k is too small..... grin

So tell me...which one of the girls are you?
lols it ws jxt a visit,no party. And am nt ani of d gals ehn
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by rosieluv(f): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
DharmyYinks:
It depends on what those two frnds did with the toaster wink
lols notyn hppnd
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by rosieluv(f): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
falconey:
grin
10k is Even too much moreover it is her Fanny that will get banged
lols funny u
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by layla129(f): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Is she ok? Let her end the friendship ...who cares? angry Is she the one they are toasting?

That friend tried for her sef undecided
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by rosieluv(f): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
layla129:
Is she ok? Let her end the friendship ...who cares? angry Is she the one they are toasting?

That friend tried for her sef undecided
same tyn i said,som galz wunt evn gv er kobo sef
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by halfricanadian(f): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
I wud give her 100k

Dont ask me why or how but if u kno me u wud kno i will drop 100k for her
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by falconey(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
I wud give her 100k

We should be friends then.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by DharmyYinks: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
rosieluv:
lols notyn hppnd
Are u sure??
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by halfricanadian(f): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
falconey:

We should be friends then.

It's a free world you kno why not
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by iPrevail(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
SMH. I don't get why people stress themselves over inconsequential things like this. I give you an undeserved 10k (You didn't work for it).. You act up... Excellent!!... You walk! One less _moron to stress myself about. Life goes on.
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why not give her friend 50k and take 150 to herself? I think anything less than 50 is not just it! My opinion sha.
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
iPrevail:
SMH. I don't get why people stress themselves over inconsequential things like this. I give you an [/b] undeserved [/b] 10k (You didn't work for it).. You act up... Excellent!!... You walk! One less _moron to stress myself about. Life goes on.

I think it wasn't undeserved bro! Having agreed to accompany her friend to meet someone she's never met before, do you know stuff like this might get risky? Especially when the rendezvous isn't a "public" setting.
Have you even thought how having her friend around would boost the "toastee's" confidence?
There are factors to consider bro.
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by Cutehector(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian :
I wud give her 100k

I trust u. cool
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by halfricanadian(f): 4:15pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
I trust u. cool

Tanx grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Basis Of Friendship? by firstking01(m): 4:37pm On May 30, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders: Collections of Dabbing pictures. / Want To Date Hot And Sexy Women? / Where Is Rollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.