Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again (1123 Views)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis, / Finally Back From Ban!....hope Am Nt Late.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again by Cobismanuel: 11:21pm On May 06, 2016
I met dis lady on FB in 2013, we bth agreed in friendship dat nw lasted 3yrs
of wic am 100% fit 4 her but she is a yr older dan me, we lv it dat way at first until dis fucking tym,,,,,
she was well accepted in my family & desame to her own family
but we claim dat we met in bank cos my parent hate Facebook stuff
later she got admission to 1 university & 2ru out her stay at scul ve been her
next bank though am nt in her state of sculing,,,(doing my bizness in another state,,distance loving)
the first tym we met I also met her senior sister
spent a lot of moni doing Enugu shoprite tinzz
& last last I disflower her cos she is a virgin(not dat day we met after 2yrs of a tin)
she do come to my state of working & I do visit her at scul doing Hotel lodging

but now we separated cos I was sick 4 good 3days & dis fucking girl don't border 2 call me nor even 2 call my pple to ask on hw am doing of wic I investigated dat she wish not 2 call me for no reason
later de matter was settled,,,
but nw she always claim dat am nt her level again
of wic I never 1 day decline wat ever she is interested of cos de moni & 100% love is dere
nw she is not calling again nor msg me & nw she is doing her IT in 1 of dere
family company,,,,,,,

my dear friends really don't no wat to do nw
cos am really really high in terms of quenching her to another world I met dis lady on FB in 2013, we bth agreed in friendship dat nw lasted 3yrs
of wic am 100% fit 4 her but she is a yr older dan me, we lv it dat way at first until dis fucking tym,,,,,
she was well accepted in my family & desame to her own family
but we claim dat we met in bank cos my parent hate Facebook stuff
later she got admission to 1 university & 2ru out her stay at scul ve been her
next bank though am nt in her state of sculing,,,(doing my bizness in another state,,distance loving)
the first tym we met I also met her senior sister
spent a lot of moni doing Enugu shoprite tinzz
& last last I disflower her cos she is a virgin(not dat day we met after 2yrs of a tin)
she do come to my state of working & I do visit her at scul doing Hotel lodging

but now we separated cos I was sick 4 good 3days & dis fucking girl don't border 2 call me nor even 2 call my pple to ask on hw am doing of wic I investigated dat she wish not 2 call me for no reason
later de matter was settled,,,
but nw she always claim dat am nt her level again
of wic I never 1 day decline wat ever she is interested of cos de moni & 100% love is dere
nw she is not calling again nor msg me & nw she is doing her IT in 1 of dere
family company,,,,,,,

my dear friends really don't no wat to do nw
cos am really really high in terms of quenching her to another world

#cobismanuelpersonal
Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again by tayadof9ja(m): 11:26pm On May 06, 2016
so u want o be like that guy who murdered that MTN staff simply becos she rejected him?? Be like say u no like ur bizness and life again.

Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again by dannyben5: 11:28pm On May 06, 2016
mumu sidon there.you better move on infact

1 Like

Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again by Megabig: 12:01am On May 07, 2016
U wan quench her because na u create her? Dear move on with your life and hopefully you will get a better babe....
Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again by Smellymouth: 12:06am On May 07, 2016
OP :: undecided

Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again by Nobody: 12:08am On May 07, 2016
Eiya op
Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again by Parpor(m): 12:59am On May 07, 2016
Wah dah fvck... 3 years for friendzone? You don turn Major General b dat
Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again by HARDDON: 1:21am On May 07, 2016
She was never yours!

And she has been in total control of the r/ship! Cos u let her! She wasn't ever gono marry u!

From what I noticed, u really wanted to marry this Gurl. U shld have engaged her n done intro/bride price immediately she got admission b4 u started been a maga!
From ur write up, its glaring u dont hv a degree..... Bliv me , no degree holder Gurl wud wano marry s1 who isn't

U got burnt in this gee, take a deep breath n let it go.... She wud most def get her reward somehow.

U got to invest in ur self now..... Part time edu perhaps?

U r also welcome to this alpha male thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

Come learn about d world of women n how to hook up that Gurl of ur dream n keep her Wanting more of u
Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again by Nobody: 1:26am On May 07, 2016
Okay oo Mr ADVICE ME,
If u still need advise on this Oga, u need a hot brain-resetting slap
Just because u disflowered a lady doesn't ascertains she will not be fuccked by another nigga.
Especially in long distance relationships
That, with spending on her also doesn't guarantee she's gonna be loyal
Young ladies of nowadays aren't loyal.
Guy wake up, move on, see abundant conditional love and free pusssies around u
No dey do like BABY jooor.....when u no be teeblliz family
Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again by simababe(f): 7:24am On May 07, 2016
Move on and step up.
Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again by 400billionman: 12:44pm On May 07, 2016
Anything you spend in a relationship, forget it. You willingly spent it.

It was not stolen from you.

You kept mentioning that you met her financial needs as if that is only what keeps a girl. Its just one out of many.

And girls even misuse this monetary aspect these days. They keep demanding as if their allegiance to you is tied to how much you spend on them.

Big fallacy. Spend or not, a girl who loves you already loves you. If you even try impressing her with money, she may dump you.
Re: After 3yrs Of Friendship She Dump Me Claiming Am Nt Her Level Again by 400billionman: 1:06pm On May 07, 2016
Nah now i dey understand wetin dis guy write sef..

(1) (Reply)

Ways Ladies Act When A Guy Turns Down The Offer Of Having S*x With Her / The Day I Slept With Seun A Guy I Met In A Bar: A Story By Chisom / How To Be The ‘perfect’ Nigerian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.