Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive (719 Views)

Photo Of An Extremely Busty Corper At Kaduna Camp / Would You Rather Be Extremely Attractive? / 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2016
People have different opinions of introverts but being sexy and awkward is one of them. People find introverts attractive for different reasons. It could be due to the kind of mystery they build around themselves or because they know how to pay attention to details amongst numerous good qualities they possess. Inspired by All Women stalk, here are 5 reasons introverts are extremely attractive.
1. They think before speaking Introverts are mindful of other people’s feelings so they carefully choose the words they say. It can be a good or bad thing but the unpredictability of introverts makes them attractive.
2. Introverts are good listeners Introverts are very good at listening because they speak less. Having an introvert as a friend at least would really help you.

3. They are mysterious Introverts look mysterious to other people. They keep to themselves a lot though it looks like they are thinking about things that aren’t too important. People try to get to them to understand what they are thinking which could be a major turn on.
4. There’s a sexy dreamy quality about them Introverts love to dream. They could dream for a long time if left alone, but if they channel those dreams the right way, they’ll get what they desire which is incredibly sexy.
5. They are passionate about what they feel Introverts can be the best when motivated. This can be as a result of something they feel strongly about. Their passion is simply sexy.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by missdebs(f): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2016
#proudlyintrovert
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 26, 2016
undecided Seems legit...

Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by falconey(m): 9:18am On Apr 26, 2016
Kinda
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by AyamConfidence(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Florblu(f): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2016
I'm an introvert with pride #Peace#
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 26, 2016
missdebs:
#proudlyintrovert

i double sight u sis
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2016
Florblu:
I'm an introvert with pride #Peace#
proudly 1
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by OmaFresh(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2016
most re dullerz, , , , , ,
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Rukkydelta(f): 9:32am On Apr 26, 2016
TEAM: Introvert
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Zahrabinnta(f): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Introvert for life#
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2016
We are just quiet........... DON'T you get it? I dunno why people say Introverts are deep like that. We are just quiet and like to stay that way. Ha!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2016
missdebs:
#proudlyintrovert
Florblu:
I'm an introvert with pride
#Peace#
Rukkydelta:
TEAM: Introvert
Zahrabinnta:
Introvert for life#
LIARS gringringrin
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Vikkie14: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2016
See as every one of them are claiming "Introvert". Ah!!! Even you! You too dey form intro? I mean you, yes you. Dont dodge.
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by Rukkydelta(f): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2016
SirWere:
LIARS gringringrin
Re: 5 Reasons Introverts Are Extremely Attractive by sexytyga(m): 10:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Yeah good to knw cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are An Over Sensitive Person / Funny Nigeria Actors/actresses That Never Disappoints You In A Movie. / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.