Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) (8207 Views)

Two Beautiful Romancelanders Just Sent Me Pms Asking For My Love (pic) / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Uh...are you the one on your dp? [/email]
°•Yes
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
N
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Yes
[email] Okay, you look sad. [/email]
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by akoladejesu(m): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
That should be Liar Muhammed's son. Him nd his father can lie for Africa.
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Okay, you look sad. [/email]
°• Maybe you can tell me a funny story ta make me smile
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°• Maybe you can tell me a funny story ta make me smile
[email] Lol. [/email]
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
marshborn:
I can't stay a day without receiving at least 15 personal messages from chics here on nairaland!! Wetin sef.
Here is photo evidence to ascertain my claim. angry angry

grin I would like to give a shout out to everyone who has wasted their precious time commenting on this useless thread, well you all made my yesterday less boring with your funny comments and insults,but the painful thing is that this just highlights the high level of unemployment and joblessness in the country, it's a pity. Thanks and one love kiss

ugly tongue
marshborn:
I can't stay a day without receiving at least 15 personal messages from chics here on nairaland!! Wetin sef.
Here is photo evidence to ascertain my claim. angry angry

grin I would like to give a shout out to everyone who has wasted their precious time commenting on this useless thread, well you all made my yesterday less boring with your funny comments and insults,but the painful thing is that this just highlights the high level of unemployment and joblessness in the country, it's a pity. Thanks and one love kiss

ugly
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Lol. [/email]
°•We've reversed roles ain't we
..°You suppose ta be makin' me laugh wink
...°• you look unsure of yer laugh
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Khez: 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Unemployment smh
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by marlvis(f): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
angry undecided attention seeker ..........

common get lost...
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by marlvis(f): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
angry undecided attention seeker ..........

common get lost!!!!
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•We've reversed roles ain't we
..°You suppose ta be makin' me laugh wink
...°• you look unsure of yer laugh
[email] Couldn't think of anything funny.

How about you change it, to one with a wide smile on that nice face?
[/email]
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Rejoiceavl(f): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
hungrynigerian:
everybody commenting on this thread are as useless as the OP, this is exactly what he wanted to happen. to get undue attention. he is probably refreshing his nairaland every 10 seconds laughing at all the comments.
Yea?? And u too cos u commented
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Couldn't think of anything funny.

How about you change it, to one with a wide smile on that nice face?
[/email]
*°Smh.
Mmm mm,don't smile in pics
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*°Smh.
Mmm mm,don't smile in pics
[email] Don't let the wig fall.

Uhm, why? Are you hiding something like this?

grin
[/email]

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Don't let the wig fall.

Uhm, why? Are you hiding something like this?

grin
[/email]
°•That hair grows outta my head,it's not a wig
.... grin No, I have my teeth,just don't flash em
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•That hair grows outta my head,it's not a wig
.... grin No, I have my teeth,just don't flash em
[email] Nice.

All right.
[/email]
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2016
Thumbs up op .. Hehehe

#teamkeepthegirlsdroolingoveryou
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by bunker235(m): 8:56am On Sep 04, 2016
lol so for ur mind now u fine ;Dlol so for ur mind now u fine
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Luckymay(f): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2016
Justeenaleo:
If all the girls start opening threads to protest the pms they get, there would be no other topic on nairaland.
If you can't stand it, oga Deactivate your account, nobody tied you there.
We have noticed you.
If you need more pm, let me know.
As eehn.....

1 Like

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2016
Luckymay:

As eehn.....
Your profile pic though. cheesy
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Luckymay(f): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2016
VikingsOO7:
Your profile pic though. cheesy
What happened?
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2016
Awwwwwwwn, so cute

but OP

Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by hibiscus76(f): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Cuteness is a gift from God and if you've got it, you might as well choose to flaunt it..it isn't a sin
And Btw if the dude there is really the Op then he is unarguably goodlooking..probably the op just wanted to act naughty, no hard feelings ..my thoughts though
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Buharism:
Ugly thing
Jealousy has caused you 2 lie cheesy that guy IS cute
Re: I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) by merit12(f): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Very cute were do you live ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is What Romance Looks Like! Try Her With This! / My Husband Hides In The Toilet To View Nudes He Did Not Know I Sent. / I HATE Love(my Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.