Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside (2405 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by mamagee3(f): 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Neighbor who usually asks questions about me from my brother and who would intentionally reserve my parking spot for me saw me drive in and slowly went back inside his house.

What could this mean?
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by AlienStar: 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lmao!
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
Op.... I'm coming let me ask my friend undecidedcheesy

1 Like

Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by mamagee3(f): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
AlienStar:
Lmao!
Why are you laughing out loud?
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by pennytration(m): 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wot else do u want him to do
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by AlienStar: 10:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
Trust me, You're good comedianne!
mamagee3:

Why are you laughing out loud?
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by mamagee3(f): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
AlienStar:
Trust me, You're good comedianne!
How?
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by dajoaneke(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
It means he forgot his phone indoors dear. Don't read meaning to everything you see.
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by UrWorstNitemare: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by mamagee3(f): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
dajoaneke:
It means he forgot his phone indoors dear. Don't read meaning to everything you see.
He went in and didn't come out again.
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by Tocheagle(m): 10:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
IT MUST BE FUEL SCARCITY BEHAVIOUR
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lolss! So you wanted a hug and he saw you and went inside and you felt disappointed.
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by mamagee3(f): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Tocheagle:
IT MUST BE FUEL SCARCITY BEHAVIOUR
grin grin grin grin
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
mamagee3:

lolss! You were really out side waiting for him to come out? Its becoming more interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by mamagee3(f): 10:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
lolss! You were really out side waiting for him to come out? Its becoming more interesting.
No, I drove in and I think he saw me and walked back into his house.

I believe he didn't come back out because I left my house after a short time.
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by dajoaneke(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
mamagee3:

Let me guess... He asked about you quite often and never approached you. His silence got you wondering if he has crush on you. Only problem is, now you are the one having this butterfly in your stomach for him... You are curious about him grin you like this niccar! Don't lie now! Say it!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by mamagee3(f): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
dajoaneke:
Let me guess... He asked about you quite often and never approached you. His silence got you wondering if he has crush on you. Only problem is, now you are the one having this butterfly in your stomach for him... You are curious about him grin you like this niccar! Don't lie now! Say it!!! grin grin
That's not the question.

The question is what was he up to the minute I drove in unexpectedly?

That's what I want to know.

btw, do you think he has a crush on me?
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by dajoaneke(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
mamagee3:

That's not the question.

The question is what was he up to the minute I drove in unexpectedly?

That's what I want to know.

btw, do you think he has a crush on me?
I don't know about him, all I know is I have a crush on you wink
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
mamagee3:

No, I drove in and I think he saw me and walked back into his house.

I believe he didn't come back out because I left my house after a short time.
ok. . . But Bea why are you so concerned, are you interested in him?
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
ok. . . But Bea why are you so concerned, are you interested in him?
No.

He is the one asking questions about me.

And btw, Is hard not to mention someone when they do strange things like what he did.
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by Aliyeous(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
dajoaneke:
well said...its obvious u ar curious abt him. feel free n shout it out 2 d whole world! dont b shy mamagee3
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by mamagee3(f): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Aliyeous:
well said...its obvious u ar curious abt him. feel free n shout it out 2 d whole world! dont b shy mamagee3
Sorry.

I think it's the other way round.
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by Aliyeous(m): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
mamagee3:

Sorry.

I think it's the other way round.
well well well so nw u knw y he's askin so mch abt u...he likes u mayb hes d shy type. jst try n strike a conv n c wat happens...mamageeeeee3
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
mamagee3:

No.

He is the one asking questions about me.

And btw, Is hard not to mention someone when they do strange things like what he did.
Are you suspecting him of any evil intentions against you?
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mamagee, i'm waiting for that day that ur thread will hit FP cheesy.
I think you and Mr cork should get married. Walahi, no dull moment in ur house grin
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by mamagee3(f): 12:09am On Apr 26, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Are you suspecting him of any evil intentions against you?
No.

But I think he was up to something bad and that's why he went back inside his house.
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:10am On Apr 26, 2016
mamagee3:

No.

But I think he was up to something bad and that's why he went back inside his house.
Just keep an eye on him,but dont make it obvious. it might not really be what you think

1 Like

Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by MrCork: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2016
mamagee3:
Neighbor who usually asks questions about me from my brother and who would intentionally reserve my parking spot for me saw me drive in and slowly went back inside his house.

What could this mean?

...sweeery from a guy point of view..he went back simply becuzz he cant stand the competition due to inferrioty complex...My professsional advise...he need to go back to the drawin boArd & step up his *A* Game.....and by the way, TELL HIM TO BACKKKOF FROM MY LIGHTSKIN WOMAN!!! wink
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by anonym0us: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2016
He saw your big teeth and ran away
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by Realflex(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
May be he wore something he won't want you to see him in.
He has a crush on you and his method of asking after you which he might not be aware of is drawing ur mind to him.
Why will his action bring you all the way to create a thread?

Get close to him gradually,you will get to know what happened.Wish you best of luck in ur search.
Re: Male Neighbor Who Used To Try To Please Me Saw Me Drive In And Went Back Inside by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2016
Am a fan of your silly, stupid topics.

(1) (Reply)

Wish 7 Pple Happy Weekend / Why I Charge N75,000 Per Hour-slay Queen / Here Are Things My Future Wife Would Never Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.