Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man (1402 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / 7 Mistakes You Make With Men That KILLS His Affection For You… / My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man by dajoaneke(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
I have a friend who's dying in mad crush for another guy. He has no idea and she's losing her mind. What's the best way she can win him over without selling her respect as a lady? Please advise.
Cc
farano
Rocktation
Re: How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man by henrybomb(m): 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
dajoaneke:
I have a friend who's dying in mad crush for another guy. He has no idea and she's losing her mind. What's the best way she can win him over without selling her respect as a lady? Please advise.
she shud tell him naw I ve bn in dat shoes b4 where a gal actually told me I was gud lukin and she doesn't mind us being friends for a start and we later started dating

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man by Aliyeous(m): 11:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
ar u sure u ar nt d one..

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man by Mjshexy(f): 12:21am On Apr 26, 2016
If she truly likes him, she can just take a walk with a cute smile up to him & Compliment anything about him and the friendship can start from there, it worked on me & i respected her for it smiley. Most of us may not take note of the green light, so it's always good to speak out rather than die in silence, no time mehn.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man by Pheals(f): 12:46am On Apr 26, 2016
i need tosyne2much to put that together .... Ten ways ladies woo guys....
Re: How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man by tosyne2much(m): 12:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:
And you think I will be able to write that without errors? cheesy
Re: How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man by Pheals(f): 12:53am On Apr 26, 2016
tosyne2much:
And you think I will be able to write that without errors? cheesy
hello no i trust u prof.... That is your field of study .... Have been to your class many times
Re: How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 26, 2016
Pheals:
hello no i trust u prof.... That is your field of study .... Have been to your class many times

100%

1 Like

Re: How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man by chriskosherbal(m): 5:17am On Apr 26, 2016
She should find a way to make him, her friend.
Re: How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man by dajoaneke(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Aliyeous:
ar u sure u ar nt d one..
I dont have a problem with women thank you
Re: How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man by dajoaneke(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2016
The problem with women is pride. As for me i love confident ladies with good racks & bumber that'll walk up & say "Hey, don't act so tough now, I wanna make yuh ma biittchh".
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Please Forgive Me For Posting This In This Section. / Several Post Proposal And Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos / Meet Ronnie And Donnie Oldest Conjoined Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.