Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable (4675 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Moz22: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Note: Apologies in advance to those who this thread may offend.

I was born into a christian family and honestly, I haven't been into so many relationships in my entire life..2 to be precise. My last relationship was in 2013 and since that time, girls don't really freak me as much as they do..but lately I have noticed that I quickly develop feelings for muslim girls which honestly I can't explain. There was this muslim girl I met at a training back in 2014 which I instantly fell for, not for the looks or the way she talks but because she stood out..started a relationship with her bt didn't work out because of our religious differences..

Now there is a muslim girl here on nairaland which I have noticed and studied and I must confess, I really do like her. She is one of the very few real and pretty girls we have here on nairaland. I have taken my time to read up all her posts here on nairaland but each time I quote and I expect a reply, she doesn't turn up which honestly doesn't put me off..I won't rest until I get her attention.. Prettymina, its you em referring to...I have thought of so many ways to do this and I can't really think of a better way than this. Ayam sorry if u don't like this and I want u to pardon me. Cheers..

Bad belles Back OFF!!!

Moz
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by pet4ril(f): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ehn
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by alkines(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
hmmmm 4real...
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by kingofchess(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2016
u go chop enuf Cain b4 dem go give u wife marry.
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by liftedud(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ehyaaa, so sorry guy,u neva talk wetin u dey find muslim babe body, well, babe na babe, I dey feel u
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Moz22: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2016
alkines:
hmmmm 4real...
for real ooo
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Moz22: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
liftedud:
Ehyaaa, so sorry guy,u neva talk wetin u dey find muslim babe body, well, babe na babe, I dey feel u
lolz..wetin dey dia body weh no dey christian babe body?
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
maybe u were meant to be a Muslim from the beginning.

1 Like

Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
Wait OP, let me call her for u.

Prettymina o! Oya come here.

This guy said he likes you..... So, talk your own.
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Moz22: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2016
EroticAngelina:
maybe u were meant to be a Muslim from the beginning.
well..u may be right tho. My mum was a muslim bfor my dad got married to her. I may wanna follow that same path as my dad
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2016
Moz22:
well..u may be right tho. My mum was a muslim bfor my dad got married to her. I may wanna follow that same path as my dad
cool
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by zeetyzin(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2016
most muslim ladies are pretty and well behaved. prettymina, the op needs u
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Op you're free to like anyone.

You should consider marrying a Muslim girl then, so you can be happy.
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by mynd1(f): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Cool. grin
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Moz22: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:
most muslim ladies are pretty and well behaved.
prettymina, the op needs u
that's d point bro..I have had encounters with christian ladies buh sometimes d way they talk gan sef, na turn off on its own..and I knw prettymina is well behaved.
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by austine4real(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Her papa na confirm tirblik he don put ale (embago) on her so if u climb u die
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Moz22: 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2016
mynd1:
Cool. grin
ur pm tho..
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Moz22: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
austine4real:
Her papa na confirm tirblik he don put ale (embago) on her so if u climb u die
I'll take it as if u didn't see where I stated.."Bad belles" backoff!! So swerve.
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Luckyk(f): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
this thread make wana laff my fucking ass out
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Moz22: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2016
Luckyk:
irony of life
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by austine4real(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2016
Moz22:
I'll take it as if u didn't see where I stated.."Bad belles" backoff!! So swerve.
i just dey pity u o.

Talkin 4rm xperience
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Moz22: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2016
austine4real:
i just dey pity u o.
Talkin 4rm xperience
tank you most experienced..
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by austine4real(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
Moz22:
tank you most experienced..
ok
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by prettymina(f): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Honestly am short of words,thank u so much for taking ur precious time to read my post nd comments,as u have said religion is always.a turn off wen it comes to Muslim ladies I think that is enough to tell u am also a turn off..dont feel offended please, am not searching thank u God bless u. Moz
Moz22:

I was born into a christian family and honestly, I haven't been into so many relationships in my entire life..2 to be precise. My last relationship was in 2013 and since that time, girls don't really freak me as much as they do..but lately I have noticed that I quickly develop feelings for muslim girls which honestly I can't explain. There was this muslim girl I met at a training back in 2014 which I instantly fell for, not for the looks or the way she talks but because she stood out..started a relationship with her bt didn't work out because of our religious differences..

Now there is a muslim girl here on nairaland which I have noticed and studied and I must confess, I really do like her. She is one of the very few real and pretty girls we have here on nairaland. I have taken my time to read up all her posts here on nairaland but each time I quote and I expect a reply, she doesn't turn up which honestly doesn't put me off..I won't rest until I get her attention.. Prettymina, its you em referring to...I have thought of so many ways to do this and I can't really think of a better way than this. Ayam sorry if u don't like this and I want u to pardon me. Cheers..

Bad belles Back OFF!!!

Moz
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by prettymina(f): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
zeetyzin:
most muslim ladies are pretty and well behaved.
prettymina, the op needs u
part of his propose groom's men,lol

1 Like

Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by Moz22: 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
prettymina:
Honestly am short of words,thank u so much for taking ur precious time to read my post nd comments,as u have said religion is always.a turn off wen it comes to Muslim ladies I think that is enough to tell u am also a turn off..dont feel offended please, am not searching thank u God bless u. Moz
hmmm..I'll take that in good faith. Buh atleast we can be best of friends
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by zeetyzin(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
Moz22:
that's d point bro..I have had encounters with christian ladies buh sometimes d way they talk gan sef, na turn off on its own..and I knw prettymina is well behaved.
lol...
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by zeetyzin(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
prettymina:
abi nah...give d guy a chance nah, religion matters less...
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by adamskutty(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2016
Luckyk:
kindly laugh it out without stress. tbh! the average muslim girls are way finer than their Christian counterparts. especially the northern ones. fact baby, fact!
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by adamskutty(m): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
prettymina:
U are a muslim and u dress like that

1 Like

Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by olajorn(m): 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2016
Moz22:

Bad belles Back OFF!!!

Moz
Op you are not alone on this...most of my female friends in my department were Muslims....the kind love i get for arab gals now,no be for dz world
Re: My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable by LuveU2(f): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
adamskutty:
kindly laugh it out without stress. tbh! the average muslim girls are way finer than their Christian counterparts. especially the northern ones. fact baby, fact!
opinion baby, your fffff opinion wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Want To Dis-virgin My Girl Friend. .. / See A Girlfriend's Reply To Her Boo Causing Confusion On Facebook / Wish Gals Can Change From Dis Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.