Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre (29792 Views)

EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left / 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Demallcrazy(m): 10:40am On Apr 26, 2016
Tocheagle:
Mehn, we need to know where to buy a gun and get 1 for ourselves asap
start with bow, arrow & matchetes 1st.
those ones don't need u to get police licence b4 usin dem, and its even far cheaper to acquire. cool

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2016
silence is golden
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2016
prettyboi1:
Honestly, I've always been a very patriotic Nigerian, but it seems like I'm giving up on the people of this country... Not because I don't love the country, but because of the people I have to call compatriots (fellow Nigerians).
Nigeria is not the problem, Nigerians are the problem. A people who love trivial things over simple common sense, ...a people who carry religious and tribal sentiments and bias over common sense and patriotism,.....a people who prefer to be superstitious even when simple logical reasoning is required,...a people who prefer political party affiliations to national patriotism, ...a people that can be so easily impressed by bvllshit and very simple things. Man, it's depressing.

I love Nigeria and I always wish and pray we get our acts right,utilize common sense and start thinking about progressive things like advanced technology, military superiority, economic superiority, advanced medicine and science, advanced arts etc but instead, my people prefer to think and fight over stupid things like 'tribe', or fighting over religious bias. God is good and I'm sure God wants us to impress Him by doing great stuff using our common sense, why do we have to become either Muslim or Christian fanatics? Did God ask us to hate each other and fight or kill each other for Him? No!

Ask the average Nigerian if he thinks about and wishes Nigeria would become a really great country, and I bet you every Nigerian wants that, but then the same people that want these advancements are the same people thinking about and engaging in daft and low-life things like tribal bias, religious bias, political party fanatism etc.
When good people come around to start doing great things in Nigeria, we would insult them, castigate them, judge them and turn against them...tell me then, who is going to do the great work we all wish for so that the country would grow and advance?
Oh boy, I love Nigeria forever, but I tire for Nigerians....our mentality NEEDS to change!

Spot on!!!!
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by lordcyl3(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Fulani Fulani Fulani herdsmen, how many times did I call you. if u must kill, kill ur cows.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Nigeria needs to be colonized again, thats all i can say, if we start killing them, we are now terriorist, buhh if they kill us is normal

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Herdmens should be tagged as a terrorist organisation

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by emymeeky: 10:42am On Apr 26, 2016
sad
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 26, 2016
I bet there are loads of cultists in Enugu but they would rather kill each other than protect themselves against aliens.

I'm very disappointed in every igbo person right now. angry

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by DonCortino: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Akshow:
I hope you know ur kinsmen are in there millions in d North.
Is that how they have fooled you? In the same north, igbos are in their millions ka ofor zi kwa na ana igbo!
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by stonemasonn: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Cc SeunOsewa pls open a new thread to say No To Fulani Killings.

5 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Johnrake69: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Every community in the southern Nigeria should be ready for them. Our government has failed us.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by M4gunners: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2016
I don't know how one can watch this bloody fulanies invaded their homes and kill them without fighting back. So nobody fit cook hot water and wait for dem?

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by devour129: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2016
Ontarget:
These things were not happening before. I think there is something going on behind the scenes. Those behind this Fulani attacks must be cooking up a plan.
they are boko haram n we have to realize it before it's too late .

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by phlemzy: 10:47am On Apr 26, 2016
It appears like these herdsmen will be the one to trigger a split, if this issue is not promptly addressed.
But how come they perpetrate this much evil in a state and they end up being untraceable, unarrested?

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by spill(m): 10:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Our government has they kept sealed lips and watch Fulani herdsmen kill innocent Nigerians.

If government can't protect its citizens pls give them weapons to protect themselves. Fulani killing has been trending but nothing has been done to quench their taste for blood.

Failure with shambles.........
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Akshow: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2016
DonCortino:

Is that how they have fooled you? In the same north, igbos are in their millions ka ofor zi kwa na ana igbo!
oh yea ignorant child. Nobody waka abt get investment for other people land reach igbo. I said that to show u d folly in ur call for genocide against hausas in the east. There are better ways to tackle this not blood bath. Shallom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by devour129: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Time to resurrect bakassi boys

4 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by nduchucks: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Fani-Kayode's attempt to use herdsmen as a tool to prevent his prosecution regarding the N840million saga has already failed.

Barawo.
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Jobig(m): 10:51am On Apr 26, 2016
pls not fulani herdsmen,Boko herds men

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Almajiri1: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2016
People should capture buhari under citizens arrest wherever he is found.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2016
datalossvictim1:
I bet there are loads of cultists in Enugu but they would rather kill each other than protect themselves against aliens.

I'm very disappointed in every igbo person right now. angry
ur head needs to be checked, u are sick, if we kill back, we will be arrested and charge to court, buhari is in power what do u expect? try to clean ur stinking watery pu§§y, before blabbing nonsense
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by jared007: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Fulani herdsmen is actually an age-long conspiracy to cause a civil war which would lead to disitegration of Nigeria. Govt is involved, Buhari is involved, America is involved.

7 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by DonBobes(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2016
During GEJ it wasn't lik dis.
PMB is somthing else,

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Firefire(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2016
"The religious criminal called Father Mbaka ...the one who swore that Buhari is the Lord's anointed... will not talk".

Interesting...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
ur head needs to be checked, u are sick, if we kill back, we will be arrested and charge to court, buhari is in power what do u expect? try to clean ur stinking watery pu§§y, before blabbing nonsense

I'm also disappointed in you. My name sake cry chooiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by TheSunSon: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Umu nwanne mu,we are not cowards please don't disappoint me,it was we who saved Jos during the crises,we stood against a whole nation for 3yrs,these are just herdsmen,they are cockroaches compared to what we can do,we are warriors,please don't disappoint me.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by iykopy: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2016
arm urselves and launch attack on the rampaging criminals.
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by RealBae: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2016
Buhari call unarmed IPOB youths terrorist and call his brothers..........................
is on record that Baba BUBU is a tribal bigot with agenda.

Fulani terrorist kill and masacare innocent souls because of maluu, BUBU promise to import grass for them to continue feeding their maluu, no regard for human lives.

Where is DSS that reported killing of five herdsmen in Abia, Amadioha don block their mouths from talking now that Enugu massacre is trending.
I know that sun will rise again in my life time, this is not a country, but a collection of people with tribal and religious sentiments, who will rather condemn evil but instead speak HATE because is not their tribe or religion that is been attack. I rather be with people that appreciate lives and acknowledge HUMANITY... than be called a Nigerian where everybody pretend to be 'ONE' because of selfish and personal interest.

Time to tell ourselves the truth is now

Nothing like 'ONE ' Nigeria

Time for self defense is now..
Fulani (terrorist)herdsmen is another version of bokoharam invading south

Very soon, i mean very soon...... KASALA GO BURST FOR THIS COUNTRY

YOU CANT PUSH A MAN BEYOND HIS LIMIT AND EXPECT HIM TO BE CALM..
IS EITHER AN EYE FOR AN EYE OR NOTHING ELSE..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by george4CHRIST(m): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2016
Pls let's us all join hands and fight this people called boko herdsmen because their plan is to terrorise the whole state not only the south east. Buhari wants to islamise this country by fire and by force

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Goke7: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Firefire:
"The religious criminal called Father Mbaka ...the one who swore that Buhari is the Lord's anointed... will not talk".

Interesting...
The man has been transferred nah, no be village dem carry am go?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Osinbajo Failed Robert Greene's1st Law Of Power "Never Outshine Your Master" / Osinbajo, Ambode, Ajimobi Hold Their Agbada In Style / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Abakaliki Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.