Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts (17195 Views)

FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / FLASH| 56 Arrested Fulani Militants “Missing”.. Army, Police Trade Blames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by hemartins(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by hemartins(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2016
Maybe they all escaped or an insider released them.
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Waiting to read @modath & Omenka's comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by princefaculty(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Police don collect something free dem thru back door
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by divineappo(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2016
ORACLE1975:

http://punchng.com/police-army-disagree-over-56-arrested-herdsmens-whereabouts/
i love nigerian army, they must have given them jungle justice.

For goodness sake, these fulani herdsmen are boko haram members, they dont need to be taken to court. They should be killed on d spot. Honestly i hate d law, i hate due process, bcoz those who created d law(same pple sponsoring global terrorism) also made legal loopholes to escape wheneva they are involved wit d law. Jungle justice is d best for looters, corrupt politicians, fulani herdsmen, and boko haram.
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Your thought is as good as mine, their master/leader has ordered they be realeased without delay I always say that he knows all they are doing to reduce Igbo Nation and other tribes. God is watching.
Jeffboi:
There master has ordered their release
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by moyakz(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2016
i think buhari asked the security men in charge of the 56 terrorists to hand them over to bh for rebranding whilst they go in search of his friend,TOMPOLO!
APC-very soon,nigerians will understand your ways.
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2016
VP Yemi Osinbajo, what is happening in this government? If we can't trust anyone, how about you a 'former' 'man of God'.
Silence is the same as complicity. If the government fails to speak out against these herdmen, then they are indirectly supporting them.

There really was a country! cry

1 Like

Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by Spanner4(m): 10:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Nonsense
They just dissapeared? Is that what they mean
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by DonCortino: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Jeffboi:
There master has ordered their release
I said this when they first claimed that they were arrested. Now we can see they have been set free to continue their carnage. undecided
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2016
Please where is this Silk road/Armory... i am looking to buy a double barrell or pump action... i would register it with the police when the IGP start licensing firearms (shotguns are allowed for private individuals in our gun laws).

Almajiri1:

Goto the silk road and shop at armory.
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by Abel202: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2016
We in the East never trusted & still don't trust Buhari.
Every single day that passes he is proving to us how right we are not to trust him.
His hand writing is everywhere from Agatu to Enugu.
Imagine the nonsense - the police and army are arguing over the whereabout of the arrested 50+ WELL ARMED terrorists (termed herdsmen).
Buhari got them released of course and had them sent to Enugu to carry on their Jihad.
The sins of this man at the helm of affairs is becoming too much. 3+ years is still too far. Anything could happen before then. Should things continue this way, then if this president completes his term in one piece it might be a miracle.. Blood of innocent Nigerians are being shed left, right and center while our president is busy flying arround the world, and acting as if he has monopoly of knowledge when he is actualy clueless to an embarrassing level, chai.
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 26, 2016
Almajiri1:
Buhari has finished whatever little confidence is left with government. This country is over due for revolution or outright division.

We are cowards bro! Revolution will never happen!!

They will keep fooling us till...........thy kingdom come!

Not just APC, even PDP!!
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by nnokwa042(m): 10:23am On Apr 26, 2016
divineappo:

For goodness sake, these fulani herdsmen are boko haram members, they dont need to be taken to court. They should be killed on d spot. Honestly i hate d law, i hate due process, bcoz those who created d law(same pple sponsoring global terrorism) also made legal loopholes to escape wheneva they are involved wit d law. Jungle justice is d best for looters, corrupt politicians, fulani herdsmen, and boko haram.
u must be fulani person so don't deceive us tell us that army free them with oder from above
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by DonCortino: 10:40am On Apr 26, 2016
divineappo:

The same army that arrested villagers in enugu who came out to protect themselves??
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by BitterTruthUass(f): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Fulanis attacked Enugu and got away with it even though there are reports they were armed and caught armed.

The Biafrans demonstrated without arms and they were shot dead.

Am I missing something here, there seem to be no justice in Nigeria. The Judiciary system and government keep failing Nigerians.

How can the Police kill unarmed and let armed men go free.

I am ashamed to be Nigerian, absolutely !!!

1 Like

Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by Ejjis(m): 10:46am On Apr 26, 2016
You people have never seen anything yet... Buhari is coming....
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by postmann: 10:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Shame on the 17 southern governors. If anything remotely like this happened in the north, you would see emergency meetings involving high stakeholders. You would have seen several closed door meetings and issuing of threatening resolutions. One or two governors would have fearlessly pointed a finger at the president.
Some would have flown to Washington to issue threats to the unity of the country.
But here we are, facing a systematic takeover, ethnic cleasing, and economic disruption and there is no collective political response from the south.

Slavery and cowardice are near cousins.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by ozoemenaca: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2016
What do you expect when the Appointed Chief Negotiator of Boko Haram is now the President of Nigeria. They can equally rebrand Boko Haram to read Fulani Herdsmen. I only call on every Igbo man to be prepared for these crazy blood suckers. It is obvious that this APC government is up to something otherwise how can a sitting President keep mute in the face of all these sacrilege being committed by the Fulani Herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by klinro(m): 10:59am On Apr 26, 2016
I am certain the Army provided transport to them on to Nasarawa and now we hear they have struck at Enugu.

If there is no superior pressure from the very demonic and wicked powers that be, what reason would there be for the Police and Army to be telling this rubbish story
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by Anomnakachukwu: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2016
THE ROAD TO KIGALI
The number of Igbos slaughtered by Fulani militants in Enugu this afternoon has gone up to 100.
Many churches and homes have been burnt to the ground. When will President Muhammadu Buhari appreciate the fact that NON-FULANI LIVES MATTER?
In reaction to this horrific situation,
Mr. Babatunde O. Gbadamosi, a highly respected Lagos-based businessman, wrote the following:
"Scores slaughtered by ‪#‎FulaniTerrorists‬ in Enugu, but the Fulani President, Muhammadu Buhari, his Fulani senior security commanders and government functionaries are more interested in pipeline vandals that are killing no one!
Nigerians, if you don't arm yourselves and fight back, na una sabi.
Those of you Yoruba APC zombies that think you are special, when they finish with the MiddleBelt, the South-South and the South East, you will be next, and there will be no one left to defend you.
I am referring to you, my Muslim uncles and aunties, who think the Fulanis will see you as kindred spirits and spare you. They will not.
Just as they are fake Muslims in the eyes of the Arabs, you are also fake Muslims in their eyes, only useful to help subjugate your people under their rule, then you will see pepper.
Kill Afonjaism now, and stand for something, or your children will one day curse the day you were born".
Mr. Lere Olayinka added the following:
"In this April alone, Buhari's Fulani herdsmen killed almost 200 Nigerians, but Buhari's headache is Niger Delta".
In his own contribution Mr. Charles Ogbu wrote the following:
"The Fulani vampires are at it again. Today, Enugu, my state is their target. Dozens of people have been reportedly killed and hundreds displaced with buildings including a catholic church burnt.
This murderous group killed hundreds in ‪#‎Agatu‬ and occupied their land. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.
They went to Anioma in Delta state, abducted and killed their king. The fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.
They went to Awgu community in Enugu state, killed dozens and abducted dozens. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing. Only the police and the army did something this time: they arrested 78 indigenes of Awgu who are the victims and dumped them in prison and denied them bail on the allegation that they planned on attacking the fulanis. Meanwhile, the perpetrators were allowed to roam free
It took a ‪#‎hashtag‬ campaign on social media for the ‪#‎Awgu78‬ to be released.
Today, these vultures are back again, visiting death and destruction on defenseless Uzo-uwani people of Enugu state for no just cause.
The president will not say anything about this. The DSS will not say anything. The police will describe it as a mere misunderstanding between farmers and herdsmen. They will hardly confirm that anyone was killed neither will they arrest or prosecute any of those invading fulani vultures.
The jadi-jadi governor of Enugu state called Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi will neither say nor do anything about this.
The religious criminal called Father Mbaka ...the one who swore that Buhari is the Lord's anointed... will not talk.
Basically, the citizens are left with no choice than to defend themselves by any means necessary. You either die fighting to defend your honour, your family, your land and your dignity as a human person or you die cowering in fear like some coward. Either way, you stand little chance.
Permit me to point out one fact here:
The Fulanis are not invincible (undefeatable) because they posses some kind of special fighting prowess. No! Not at all. These fulanis are invincible because they are enjoying govt support/cover/protection in their murderous activities. The impunity with which these guys operate is state-sponsored.
This is a fact, not just my opinion. Deep down, you know it. I know it.

President Buhari has a constitutional duty to protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians. He swore to do this. He is being paid to do this. He has deliberately chosen not to do this. He has chosen to place the interest of his Fulani brethren above the lives of innocent Nigerians. Buhari believes that his Fulani people are superior to other Nigerians. This is no different from the mindset displayed by Hitler which led to the world war. We know how it ended.
The silence of President Buhari over the murderous activities of his fulani brethren is a moral tragedy! This is the height of man's inhumanity to man!
Believe it or not, it will come to a time that Nigerians will rise up in their numbers and confront the Fulani beasts together with their sponsors.
There is a limit to what a man can take.
Let it be on record that Buhari is the one setting this country on the road once travelled by Rwandans in 1994".
‪#‎GrazingBillMustDie‬
‪#‎SayNoToFulaniOccupation‬
My take? This is Yugoslavia downloading. This is the road to Kigali. This is Rwanda unfolding before our very eyes.
A few months ago I wrote an essay about the atrocities of the Fulani militants titled 'The Herdsmen From Hell' and I referred to them as "vampires, cockroaches and tsetse flies".
In return for this I received the usual insults from shortsighted Nigerians who have always believed that the best way to contain evil is to tolerate it, bow before it, accept it and welcome it with open arms.
It appears that I have now been vindicated and my concerns have proved to be legitimate.
The very same people that condemned me and called me "'a Fulani-hating racist", "a purveyor of hate speech", "a hater of muslims" and "a loud-mouthed and paranoid alarmist" just a few months ago are now saying that I was right.
Yet sadly it is too late. The vampires are now in control and they have tasted blood. The Nigerian supporter of APC are on a roll and they are determined to conquer new lands for the Caliphate.
Worse still they have the covert backing and unofficial endorsement of the state. They will not stop now and neither will they retreat.
Yet they are in for a shocker. Unless there is divine intervention, what lies ahead for this country is conflict, terror, bloodshed, war and ultimately a very messy and violent division.
It saddens me to say so but that is the bitter truth. That is what "chanji" has brought upon us
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by swiffy(f): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Oga At The Top has ordered the release of his brothers. but I believe nemesis must surely catch up with them very soon.
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by str8talk1: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2016
Isaactop9:
I STILL BELIEVE IN NIGERIA
itz only a f.oo.l that believe in nigeria.
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by ChristStriker(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Omenka, Passingshot.
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by Forwetinnah: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Dem they disagree after dem don release them? Why has boooooohari not sacked anyone because of this yet? Zombies behold your super hero!!
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by cococandy(f): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
I really weep for my people.
It will not be well with whoever supports these evil humans. Let buhari keep playing ostrich while innocent people lose their lives. Wicked man.
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by cococandy(f): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
For the first time we agree
postmann:
Shame on the 17 southern governors. If anything remotely like this happened in the north, you would see emergency meetings involving high stakeholders. You would have seen several closed door meetings and issuing of threatening resolutions. One or two governors would have fearlessly pointed a finger at the president.
Some would have flown to Washington to issue threats to the unity of the country.
But here we are, facing a systematic takeover, ethnic cleasing, and economic disruption and there is no collective political response from the south.

Slavery and cowardice are near cousins.

1 Like

Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by omoseth(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Is it not the same Police we handed over some miscreant whom we caught trying to jump into a neighbour's compound some days ago only to see same boys just 10mins later walking majestically down the street as if the own the area? Abeg leave matta 4 trash!
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by postmann: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
cococandy:
For the first time we agree

Friends don't agree in everything. But if our political persuations are identical, then our differences can be negligible.
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by jogojogo: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
THIS IS REALLY UNFAIR!!!!
Re: Police, Army Disagree Over 56 Arrested Herdsmen’s Whereabouts by spafu(m): 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Someone must have free them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Leaders At War Over Oyegun’s Future As Tinubu’s Camp Moves Cautiously / LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect / Ondo 2020: APC Screening Appeal Committee Clear 12 Aspirants For Party's Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.