Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? (1375 Views)

2019: Atiku Meets With Leaders Of Arewa, Yoruba And Ohanaeze Youth Groups (PICS) / Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa / Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by Highbhee(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2016
North Generally Is Homebase of violence...From shiite,Boko haram,Fulani herdsmen recently
South south:Militant that are keen on destroying pipeline,Impeding economy
S.east:Successionist(Igbos and Massob)
S.West........Havent recorded any massive attacks or distabilisation Launch from this region....why do The Yoruba want Nigeria and not Broken Nigeria or Unpeaceful One...why
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by Danfuster(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2016
undecided food for thought
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by 7lives: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2016
Highbhee:
North Generally Is Homebase of violence...From shiite,Boko haram,Fulani herdsmen recently
S.West........Havent recorded any massive attacks or distabilisation Launch from this region....why do The Yoruba want Nigeria and not Broken Nigeria or Unpeaceful One...why

Because Yoruba's are smarter, they already knew that one Nigeria favours them, no one changes a winning trick.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by 7lives: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2016
Highbhee:

Because Yoruba's are smarter, they already master the art of survival in a country like Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by oduastates: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2016
At the very first opportunity, all towns and cities in Oduduwa Kingdom would happily jump out of the contraption also known as Nigeria.
Until that time comes, we shall carefully navigate our way through the treacherous waters by making the most out of a bad situation.
Unlike others, we have placed our cards on the deck. They are open for all to see.
The shortsightedness and the greed of SS/SE /NC leadership ensured that Jonathan conference was all about stopping the SW rather than finding a solution.

They were talking about derivation
Grazing right
And how to get indigenous rights in other lands.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by babs01(m): 9:11am On Apr 26, 2016
If you ask me who I go ask, I think yorubas are more intelligent to react but wen the d happens u will seek their help ask Gowon

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:16am On Apr 26, 2016
Highbhee:

Lagos Benefits from one Nigeria. If Nigeria breaks up surely all seaports in SS and Onitsha will start working.
Where did you think Tinubu got all the money to conquer southwest and support Buhari financially. grin grin grin

Has Buhari investigated the source of his presidential funding? Hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by oduastates: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lagos Benefits from one Nigeria. If Nigeria breaks up surely all seaports in SS and Onitsha will start working.
Where did you think Tinubu got all the money to conquer southwest and support Buhari financially. grin grin grin

Lagos benefits nothing. Lagos pays for herself and more. Tourism resulting from sanity will easily make all our coastal region wealthier.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by blackfase(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2016
I'm Yoruba and I don't agree with the contraption called One Nanjiriya, same for a lot others out there even some dumb ones haven't smelled d coffee that things can never work with d present structure. It's a sick joke. I can't wait till that day when it scatters to pieces even though I hope that happens without bloodshed.

One Nigeria my bum.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by chriskosherbal(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2016
I stand for peace.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by orunto27: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2016
1, The Yorubas fear God. 2, Nigeria is not a Tower of Babel where everyone lives selfishly, rather the Yorubas see Nigeria as a Temple of the Almighty where every tribe must cohabit in Righteousness always before God. 3, Maitasine, Bokoharam, Shiites, Sunnis, Fulani Herdsmen are all incursions sponsored by Sokoto Caliphate into Nigeria. Fulani Herdsmen issue is a Buhari and his DSS brain child which is being technically sponsored by the Saudis, Iran, Sudan, Mali, Niger and Chad. The Igbos desperately lobbied Obama and some prominent African/Americans to support Biafra. The Yorubas believe that it is absurd and insane to invite outsiders to help you burn your house and there after live without nothing. Charity begins within and not without. Ekweremadu just suggested that we should collapse 36 states to 6. This is ingenious and should have been done by NASS, faster, cheaper, more acceptable and more rewading than the GEJ National Conference-a waste of Time and Money.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by seunny4lif(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2016
Wait make i ask my World association of Babalawo grin grin

Yoruba no won die now grin grin
Like me now, I just follow kemi talk and she agree to date me
I neva even taste tolu, funmi and funke shocked shocked
You wan make I die shocked shocked
Noooooo
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by Sunky200: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2016
i don't get it op,

are you asking the sw to initiate civil unrest just to prove a point?

the Yoruba (western region) leaders in the 60s forsaw how things might turn out but the southern region leaders did not reason along. don't blame the the Yorubas

and pls, sw is the only home and save region to all Nigerians, stop wishing evil on them

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by coolitempa(f): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2016
We have always been very consistent on our view about Nigeria...we know it cannot work in its present contraption unlike the East and north who are one day pro-Nigeria and another pro secessionists as it suits them. But we also know now is not the best time to bell the cat and in the meantime...we will make the best out of a bad situation. Most yorubas will gladly jump at an Oduduwa Republic and we have everything to become a very successful nation...intellect...weather...vegetation...mineral resources...homogenous population...access to the sea...oil...industry....history....rich tradition....tourism.....education...excetera. The rest of Nigeria knows that when and if we decide to pull out...the end becomes nigh for Nigeria. To hell with this lop-sidedness.... angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by MirabelArode(f): 11:39am On Apr 26, 2016
oduastates:
At the very first opportunity, all towns and cities in Oduduwa Kingdom would happily jump out of the contraption also known as Nigeria.
Until that time comes, we shall carefully navigate our way through the treacherous waters by making the most out of a bad situation.
Unlike others, we have placed our cards on the deck. They are open for all to see.
The shortsightedness and the greed of SS/SE /NC leadership ensured that Jonathan conference was all about stopping the SW rather than finding a solution.

They were talking about derivation
Grazing right
And how to get indigenous rights in other lands.

Today you want out, tommorrow they are attacking Kanu for the fulani. I as an Itshekiri will worship the ground kanu walks on. Sensible Itshekiris will have nothing to do with yorubas. You yorubas just want our oil. We are Biafr*ns.
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by coolitempa(f): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

Today you want out, tommorrow they are attacking Kanu for the fulani. I as an Itshekiri will worship the ground kanu walks on. Sensible Itshekiris will have nothing to do with yorubas. You yorubas just want our oil. We are Biafr*ns.

Ote....No Itshekiri will ever say that about us...you are a sad person... angry....joined NL today and your first two posts are to attack Yoruba and claim Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by MirabelArode(f): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2016
coolitempa:

Ote....No Itshekiri will ever say that about us...you are a sad person... angry....joined NL today and your first two posts are to attack Yoruba and claim Biafra

My good friend. We Itshekiris have nothing to do with you yorubas. You have a lot of sabo muslims within you. We don't want that baggage. I and all my siblings schooled in the East, they are the best people you can associate with. They push you to hustle and live a better life and they don't have muslims. Itshekiris are Biafr*ans. The historical records are there.
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by coolitempa(f): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

My good friend. We Itshekiris have nothing to do with you yorubas. You have a lot of sabo muslims within you. We don't want that baggage. I and all my siblings schooled in the East, they are the best people you can associate with. They push you to hustle and live a better life and they don't have muslims. Itshekiris are Biafr*ans. The historical records are there.

Iboeman trying to claim SS... cheesy.....if you know anything at all you will know that itsekeris and Yorubas share very deep cultural linkages and their languages are 80% the same..... cheesy...you will also know that the present Olu has said that much....you will also know that OPC are very much present with them....you will also know that Olu is a Yoruba word and his first visits after coronation were to tinubu and the Ooni...anyway I'm done entertaining your childishness... cheesy....now you can scamper off.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by MirabelArode(f): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
coolitempa:

Iboeman trying to claim SS... cheesy.....if you know anything at all you will know that itsekeris and Yorubas share very deep cultural linkages and their languages are 80% the same..... cheesy...you will also know that the present Olu has said that much....you will also know that OPC are very much present with them....you will also know that Olu is a Yoruba word and his first visits after coronation were to tinubu and the Ooni...anyway I'm done entertaining your childishness... cheesy....now you can scamper off.... grin

Stop claiming us this yorubaman. We detest Islam in Itshekiriland and we don't want it. We remain defiantly strong Biafr*ns! Your propaganda that we should hate the Igbo is no longer working. Go away yorubaman.
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
7lives:

Because Yoruba's are smarter, they already master the art of survival in a country like Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by SirShymexx: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
7lives:

Because Yoruba's are smarter, they already knew that one Nigeria favours them, no one changes a winning trick.

Bwahahahahahaha

So one Nigeria in abject poverty, perpetual failure, and in a space where nothing works favour them, no? grin

Some of you Yorubas are very delusional and this is case of a man with one leg of shoe who thinks he's better than a man walking on his feet. Like seriously, what's the difference since you can't walk around with just one shoe? grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

so when they start working where will the goods be shipped to? Not accross the Niger I think.
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by EmeritusMbaM: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
coolitempa:

That kid is collynzo, same person under Arodetsolaye moniker. He is a sad and jobless Igbo man, if he is not yoruba tomorrow, he will be itsekiri just to cause comotion. What a shameless being

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by StunningCEO: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

That kid is collynzo, same person under Arodetsolaye moniker. He is a sad and jobless Igbo man, if he is not yoruba tomorrow, he will be itsekiri just to cause comotion. What a shameless being

I am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by wirinet(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

You are no tsekiri, no true Itsekiri man or woman spells Itsekiri as Itshekiri. Itsekiris don't know Kanu not to talk of worshiping him. If Itsekiris have nothing to do with Yorubas, who do we have something to do with, - Igbos? Itsekiri share similar language with Yorubas just as Anioma shares similar language with Igbos.
Which oil do you have? Name your community in Warri ton prove you are Itsekiri.

Itsekiris had never been Biafrans and would never be. Carry you Biafra to Igbo Land

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by MirabelArode(f): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
wirinet:
[s]

You are no tsekiri, no true Itsekiri man or woman spells Itsekiri as Itshekiri. Itsekiris don't know Kanu not to talk of worshiping him. If Itsekiris have nothing to do with Yorubas, who do we have something to do with, - Igbos? Itsekiri share similar language with Yorubas just as Anioma shares similar language with Igbos.
Which oil do you have? Name your community in Warri ton prove you are Itsekiri.

Itsekiris had never been Biafrans and would never be. Carry you Biafra to Igbo Land[/s]

Oga listen very carefully, you and your family members can pack to join the yorubas muslims but we Itsekiris will be with our brothers in Biafr*. yorubas that can defend themselves against fulanis will use itsekiri as shield and God forbid in oduduwa. We Itsekiris are Biafr*ns.
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by wirinet(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

Oga listen very carefully, you and your family members can pack to join the yorubas muslims but we Itsekiris will be with our brothers in Biafr*. yorubas that can defend themselves against fulanis will use itsekiri as shield and God forbid in oduduwa. We Itsekiris are Biafr*ns.

Stay in your land across the Niger and stop eyeing other peoples land and oil. All Itsekiri leaders have sounded it loud and clear - Biafrans (Igbos), keep off Itsekiri lands.

Itsekiri nation disowns calls for creation of Biafra Republic
WARRI—THE Itsekiri ethnic nationality of Warri, Delta State, has dissociated itself from the calls for creation of a Biafra Republic out of Nigeria as being drummed by some Igbo interest groups in the South-East. The Itsekiri Leaders of Thought, ILT, expressed the group’s concern over the Igbo agitation yesterday in a statement by its Chairman, Pa Johnson Ayomike and Secretary, Edward Ekpoko. The body is disturbed that the proposed Biafra Republic as widely reported in the social media includes the whole of Delta State. The statement stressed: “We recall with pains the day the defunct Biafran Army invaded Warri and Benin in the then Midwest Region on August 9, 1967. Never again will the Itsekiri tolerate such invasion.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/itsekiri-nation-disowns-calls-for-creation-of-biafra-republic/
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by MirabelArode(f): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
wirinet:

Stay in your land across the Niger and stop eyeing other peoples land and oil. All Itsekiri leaders have sounded it loud and clear - Biafrans (Igbos), keep off Itsekiri lands.

Spare me that APC sponsored gibberish. You yorubas want our oil so that you can give hungry Osun people who have refused to farm cocoa. Noooo!

We Itsekiri NEVER BE MANIPULATED AGAIN. We are going with Biafr*.

We say No to yoruba and Islam.

We say yes to IPOB and Biafr*.

Unite with your Benin republic brothers,we Itsekiri are not interested!
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by Reminez(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

Spare me that APC sponsored gibberish. You yorubas want our oil so that you can give hungry Osun people who have refused to farm cocoa. Noooo!

We Itsekiri NEVER BE MANIPULATED AGAIN. We are going with Biafr*.

We say No to yoruba and Islam.

We say yes to IPOB and Biafr*.

Unite with your Benin republic brothers,we Itsekiri are not interested!

Imagine this shameless yiboe.e goat .Hundreds of your people were murdered in cold blood by Fulani herdsmen yesterday . Instead of you to be sober and fast to 'shuku Alabama' like your governor advised, you are fooling around in an anonymous forum claiming another ethnic group . This is the height of cowardice !!! You flathe..aded chestbeaters should better thank Paul Biya for allowing Yii..boe refugees into Cameroon .
IBO's and bravery should never be mentioned in the same breath !!
Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by MirabelArode(f): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Reminez:
[s]
Imagine this shameless yiboe.e goat .Hundreds of your people were murdered in cold blood by Fulani herdsmen yesterday . Instead of you to be sober and fast to 'shuku Alabama' like your governor advised, you are fooling around in an anonymous forum claiming another ethnic group . This is the height of cowardice !!! You flathe..aded chestbeaters should better thank Paul Biya for allowing Yii..boe refugees into Cameroon .
IBO's and bravery should never be mentioned in the same breath !![/s]

Hold him cheesy grin

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by MirabelArode(f): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Reminez:
[s]
Weep for your sisters and mothers that were raped yesterday. Weep for your uncles and brothers that were used for shooting practise on their own soil yesterday. Finally , weep for yourself for being turned into an IDP on your home soil .
Now crawl back into whatever hole you came out from.
Shameless chestbeater . ONIYEYE !!!! tongue cheesy grin[/s]

Hold him again grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

House of Representatives member, Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure Needs Your Prayer!!! / Saraka's Aid'mm Son Wedding Where 50k Cloth Does Not Guaranty Your Entrance / Tomatoe Scarcity Caused By Boko Haram - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.