Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? (1397 Views)

2019: Atiku Meets With Leaders Of Arewa, Yoruba And Ohanaeze Youth Groups (PICS) / Biafra Is A Failed Project, We Are For One Nigeria – Igbo Community In Adamawa / Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Yoruba And One Nigeria;why? by Reminez(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:

Hold him again grin
I will keep hammering it into your akpu skull till it sticks. As you unfortunate lots derived pleasure in the Mile 12 and Agatu incidents, that's the same way we are happy about Enugu massacre. Whatever you sow ,you shall reap !!
By the way , have you started fasting and praying to 'shuku alabama ' as you have been advised by your Governor ?? Its not enough hiding behind your tekno phone in an anonymous forum claiming another tribe and gender. That's a hallmark of cowardice.
I hope you will be able to hold your mother like that when you returned from the 'herdsmen imposed ' exile.
The events of the past couple of weeks have only reinforced the already known facts that you red mudders are only good at chest beating and giving useless ultimatums. YOU ALL ARE BORN COWARDS !!!!!
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Observation In The Market Today / Could This Be True (photo)?? / Radio Niger Delta Voice Of Peace Begins Transmission From New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.