Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? (4418 Views)

100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2016
40 people killed in one single community,yet no single picture from this massacre...why?

I have been wondering why graphic pictures do not come with every nairaland's news links of SE fulani invasion

This kind of SW-fulani bloodbath news is now like a daily dose from the online media and radio stations,yet no images like it on the TV to proof?

Any killings or bloody pictures online are now being attributed to the fulani massacre just to tarnish the image of our fulani president.

Did the fulani people just migrate to Nigeria?

Were the fulani people not in existence during the goodluck Jonathan administration,and how come they weren't in the news like everyday then?

OAM4J Mynd44 Seun atleast,some of us nairalanders are curious..We hope to be able to put/ask out questions on the front page.

If femi fani-kayode can write anything to rubbish the fulanis after hearing the news of enugu-fulani bloodbath,and it got to front page- then a nairalander can ask simple questions like this.Thanks.

15 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by TippyTop(m): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2016
Why not leave the comfort of Kafanchan and travel to Enugu to bring us the pictures? I nominate you. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 10:18am On Apr 26, 2016
TippyTop:
Why not leave the comfort of Oshogbo and travel to Enugu to bring us the pictures? I nominate you. grin

When I wasn't the one that took the pictures of the okija shrine Saga and the IPOB protest,why should I be the one to take this pictures?

Wetin concern a sergeant police with "bail is free."

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by iykopy: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2016
keep asking for pictures.
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by rusher14: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2016
You've spoken the mind of many who are thinking the same but concerned about the online backlash they might suffer.

It'll help if pictures can be provided.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2016
rusher14:
You've spoken the mind of many who are thinking the same but concerned about the online backlash they might suffer.

All because these fulani people can't really wail for Africa to defend themself.... Wailing is not for every tribe.
Wailing is more like hairyness,cubic-head and yam-legged...

5 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
Yeah, thats pan-african biased journalism for you.

Two people die in a car crash, over 10 graphic pictures from different angles are readily available
40 people die from a clash, not even a single picture.

I dont know if you can see the pattern here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
Well... your assumptions might be true.... but in other note..

Where are pictures of 300 slain agatu or 900 slain shittes group.. or 2000 slain boga people by boko haram...

These people are in the villages and bushes running for their lives, whose mind thinks of a phone in such scenerio?

The police and army sweeps in.. and a takes the bodies away in order not to get an accurate count...

Imagine why the police would report only 5 dead of which 500 herdsmen attacked..

For a single american killed.. their nation is not at peace untill the killer is apprehended..

But here we are looking for huge death tolls..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by gidgiddy: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:
40 people killed in one single community,yet no single picture from this massacre...why?

This kind of SW-fulani bloodbath news is now like a daily dose from the online media and radio stations,yet no images like it on the TV to proof?

Any killings or bloody pictures online are now being attributed to the fulani massacre just to tarnish the image of our fulani president.

Did the fulani people just migrate to Nigeria?

Were the fulani people not in existence during the goodluck Jonathan administration,and how come they weren't in the news like everyday then?

Why are these hateful people are fond of dragging us back?

Who do you think will take the picture? Is it the villagers running from AK 47 gunfire or is it the Fulani shooting them that will take pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2016
I have nothing against my SE/SS friends in real life,we don't even talk about divisions,but just jokes like that- just friendship jokes like that
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by modath(f): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2016
rusher14:

It's pure common sense that pictures evoke emotions that words wouldn't even capture but....... not one...

What's baffling is that these particular set of blood letting "Fulani herdsmen" actually gave an advance which is totally out of character!!

Law enforcement didn't take position to ward off any potential attack & casualty figures keep changing by the hour!!

The rat stinks to high heaven but politics is more important in this clime than human lives. lipsrsealed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2016
gidgiddy:

Who do you think will take the picture? Is it the villagers running from AK 47 gunfire or is it the Fulani shooting them that will take pictures?
The same people who gave numerical evidence.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
gidgiddy:

Common,we have graphic photos and videos from Biafra war many decades ago,and now this is 21st century.

Who has been taking all the graphic invasion by boko-haram too?

5 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 10:41am On Apr 26, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

You mean those that counted the bodies one by one? grin grin You are a smacker!

How do you eXperret people that are busy counting dead bodies be taking pictures?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by modath(f): 10:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Thank you!!!! EoD.

3 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2016
iykopy:
keep asking for pictures.

Defender of the UNI-lie,Captain Pla-lie..you can do better.
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Almajiri1: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Pictures are loading. I'm waiting to write my normal epistle with evidence to the Hague. Buhari is in trouble.
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by iykopy: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

Defender of the UNI-lie,Captain Pla-lie..you can do better.

did u employ anybody as camera man on the scene? wait i shall bring u pictures in ur junkyard cheesy
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

When I wasn't the one that took the pictures of the okija shrine Saga and the IPOB protest,why should I be the one to take this pictures?

Wetin concern a sergeant police with "bail is free."
u go last...

2 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
u go last pass 100yrs!

3 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
u go last pass 100yrs!
Can I add 15yrs to the 100 pls?

2 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by CecyAdrian(f): 11:24am On Apr 26, 2016
This is a very valid and important question. How come Fulani that have always been here with us suddenly turned bloody killers, how come no pictures from this particular incident that has got everyone worked up on.

So, someone counted dead bodies, reported it without taking picture evidence and people who call themselves intellects believe simply because it's from a certain tribe.

What I know is that politics is a very dirty and dangerous game and in Nigeria, it's deadly because most politicians can go to any length to discredit and tarnish the image of one person or a group of people.

And what I also know is that, a lot of evil people have taken advantage of this Fulani issue to drive home their evil deeds

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

Can I add 15yrs to the 100 pls?
take everything!
grin grin
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Beremx(f): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2016
I saw the pictures on Facebook couple of minutes ago. lemme download it.
but wait o, op are you saying the massacre never happened?
the blood thirsty fulani herdsmen really have fans on nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2016
CecyAdrian:
This is a very valid and important question. How come Fulani that have always been here with us suddenly turned bloody killers, how come no pictures from this particular incident that has got everyone worked up on.

So, someone counted dead bodies, reported it without taking picture evidence and people who call themselves intellects believe simply because it's from a certain tribe.

What I know is that politics is a very dirty and dangerous game and in Nigeria, it's deadly because most politicians can go to any length to discredit and tarnish the image of one person or a group of people.

And what I also know is that, a lot of evil people have taken advantage of this Fulani issue to drive home their evil deeds
More designers to your wardrobes sister,home and boutique!

1 Like

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 11:42am On Apr 26, 2016
Beremx:
I saw the pictures on Facebook couple of minutes ago. lemme download it.

but wait o, op are you saying the massacre never happened?

the blood thirsty fulani herdsmen really have fans on nairaland.
Abeg dont bring rubbish from Facebook,make your cut from channels or nta clips.

You can not go and bring us rubbish from Somalia.

2 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Beremx(f): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

Abeg dont bring rubbish from Facebook,make your cut from channels or nta clips.

You can not go and bring us rubbish from Somalia.
I should get pictures for you from channels or NTA?

inukwa?

anyway, here's the "rubbish" i got for you from Facebook.

2 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by babadee1(m): 11:44am On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

Common,we have graphic photos and videos from Biafra war many decades ago,and now this is 21st century.

Who has been taking all the graphic invasion by boko-haram too?

There were many international journalists on ground during the Biafran war. And there are quite a number in the north-east presently covering the Boko Haram conflict. I have to agree with those criticizing the premise of your question. Based on the nature of this kind of attack and the location I don't think it's reasonable to be asking for pictures.
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2016
babadee1:

There were many international journalists on ground during the Biafran war. And there are quite a number in the north-east presently covering the Boko Haram conflict. I have to agree with those criticizing the premise of your question. Based on the nature of this kind of attack and the location I don't think it's reasonable to be asking for pictures.

For real?
...and what happens to Enugu silverbird and ait?

What happened to the local journalists?

Broda receive it..... This is 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Beremx:
I should get pictures for you from channels or NTA?

inukwa?

anyway, here's the "rubbish" i got for you from Facebook.

I am still waiting for the red capped chiefs soaked in blood tho.

If they are not hairy chested,yam-legged and cubic headed - sorry,they are Somalians.
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by MirabelArode(f): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is why we itshekiris have to leave with our Eastern brothers from this useless nigeria.
We have nothing in common with fulani, hausa or yoruba. They are muslims.

1 Like

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
MirabelArode:
This is why we itshekiris have to leave with our Eastern brothers from this useless nigeria.
We have nothing in common with fulani, hausa or yoruba. They are muslims.

Yes,no much difference between u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Onslaught: Yorubas/OPC Should Get Ready. This Has Gone Beyond APC/PDP / Pictures Of Terrorists In Their Camp / US Senate Report On Atiku's Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.