Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report (45198 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way / Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by veekid(m): 3:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
the guy don left, already trending on twitter
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Olamide-Brain
pheels-Liver
Youngjohn-Spinal cord
...the only name I see there is olamide...who b "young john," who be "pheels" ?....type something else jo
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by solid3(m): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Gbagaunnn...

Lemme epp him.

The world is ours for the takening

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by BossDanniee(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Badoo X Lil Kesh!
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Medunah: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
""The world is ours for the taken ""?? lipsrsealed

Eeep me embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by mayskit4luv(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
whistling around..... ifunanya baby nwa! #inKesh voice!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
One thing is certain, at some point in life, one gat to move on.
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by championeh(m): 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
Label this label that, just like Buredi Label.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by maekhel(m): 3:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
GMan650:

If Kesh is the backbone, what then is Olamide, Pheelz and YoungJohn?
o ya mi lenu ooooo
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by tintedniggz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
Medunah:
""The world is ours for the taken ""?? lipsrsealed

Eeep me embarassed
Lol are you a detector cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by swimmer: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
See Gbagaun! @ 'Taken'

Next thing his fans will say;

'Who english epp'?

Olodos!

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Ptoocool(m): 3:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Anybody who believes this sh*t is the cleverest MUmu have ever seen,,

So one blogger typed sh*t and you all are here fighting yourself on shii,,kai, are you all always this MUmu or you're making a special effort today?
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by EmekaBlue(m): 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
d gramner tho..badoo stylee

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by faruku104(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ptoocool:
Anybody who believes this sh*t is the cleverest MUmu have ever seen,,

So one blogger typed sh*t and you all are here fighting yourself on shii,,kai, are you all always this MUmu or you're making a special effort today?

logically the right thing to do us not to respond to you but Kai my conscience will judge me. The supposed sh*t a blogger typed has links referenced to Olamide's page for easy verification. you most probably do not have an Instagram account and you are here fuming like as if you are deprived kpanshing. If you do not have better comments, STFU!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by 4C2215131: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
DJBIGGY:
His caption to this picture states thus:
Let My niggas be Great @lilkeshofficial @viktoh_ybnl #YBNL we don't raise no fool .. No toy soldiers around me independent niggas only that can get shit popping with or without me .. Ppl that can handle their own business .. Build ur ppl up

Source: http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/olamide-reponds-to-viral-news-of-break.html

Big Up!
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by faithesco(f): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
GMan650:

Lalasticlala
lol,they are the frontbone,odeoshi
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by econome(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Kesh owning a record label grin

Is this how the Americans which we follow in Pop run their Record label things? Sorry, this will not let the industry grow, because there will definitely be prblems of incapable personel in the management, lack of fund to run quality packages such as video, hire good music producers. Experiencing such problems, the artiste may not grow and fall bankrupt.

Stop all these Substandard "Room and Parlor Record" Label

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
GMan650:

Lalasticlala
tel am oooo...olamide is ybnl

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by LesbianBoy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Forget story jare! The thing go don pain olamide well well say lil kesh dey leave him record label to start him own cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
originalmachine:
...the only name I see there is olamide...who b "young john," who be "pheels" ?....type something else jo
pheelllllllllllz
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by gbens2000(m): 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
SuperSuave:
brain grin
u smart!
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Wilson125(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Boss na dier football team u dey?
GMan650:
Dunno why people are creating so much fuss about this issue. Kesh had a contract with YBNL and it expired so what's the big deal in that. I strongly believe that Lil Kesh would grow stronger and bigger.

Remember Olamide did just one album with Coded Tunes and left after his contract expired and even for facts sake Lil Kesh has more hits than Olamide had then. Everyone is a living testimony to what Olamide achieved after Coded Tunes.

Baddo himself revealed earlier that he isn't one that turns his boys to slave but he wanna nurture them to be able to stand alone and make THEIR money and I believe this deserves commendation cos if we look at what label owners have shown youngsters of today as regards making great profits from them and giving them stipends.

Congrats to Lil Kesh though and I wish him goodluck.

#TeamYBNL #TeamYAGI

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by GMan650(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
cheesy
faithesco:
lol,they are the frontbone,odeoshi
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by GMan650(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wilson125:
Boss na dier football team u dey?

I support them 24/7
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by GMan650(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
mayskit4luv:
whistling around..... ifunanya baby nwa! #inKesh voice!

You dey groove that sound?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Cmiller(m): 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
GMan650:

Lalasticlala
frontbone
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by DonBobes(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
GMan650:
Dunno why people are creating so much fuss about this issue. Kesh had a contract with YBNL and it expired so what's the big deal in that. I strongly believe that Lil Kesh would grow stronger and bigger.

Remember Olamide did just one album with Coded Tunes and left after his contract expired and even for facts sake Lil Kesh has more hits than Olamide had then. Everyone is a living testimony to what Olamide achieved after Coded Tunes.

Baddo himself revealed earlier that he isn't one that turns his boys to slave but he wanna nurture them to be able to stand alone and make THEIR money and I believe this deserves commendation cos if we look at what label owners have shown youngsters of today as regards making great profits from them and giving them stipends.

#TeamYBNL #TeamYAGI

Unlike dt old Don jazzy dat enslaves his artist.....look at Tiwa(wonder if she get car self), Dr Sid(ds one na him de epp him survive)

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by akanbiaa(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
GMan650:

Lalasticlala
Bone marrow, Brain and Heart.
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by IYANGBALI: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Cc:rokiatu
VickyRotex
Aminat508
Prettythicksme
Freeglobe
Eleko1
Msglobalwonder
Osusumustflow
Funjosh

I wan go sleep. VickyRotex wake me up when the beans wey you dey cook don done. I don buy bread keep.
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Ptoocool(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
faruku104:

logically the right thing to do us not to respond to you but Kai my conscience will judge me. The supposed sh*t a blogger typed has links referenced to Olamide's page for easy verification. you most probably do not have an Instagram account and you are here fuming like as if you are deprived kpanshing. If you do not have better comments, OPONU!!! STFU!!!!!
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by RGem(f): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
StephenCurry:
Who kesh hepp?

Who you sef don epp?
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by mindtricks: 6:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
GMan650:

#TeamYBNL #TeamYAGI

Hmm! Not always like that ooo. There's some elements of luck in all these things. Pray poor Kesh breaks ground.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Family Photos With Husband And Children / Chioma, The Chef Chi Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Moment Burna Boy Gifted Thierry Henry His Chain At The UCL Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.