Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report (45196 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way / Iyanya Cozies Up To Mystery Lady Months After Breakup With Freda Francis(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
GMan650:

If Kesh is the backbone, what then is Olamide, Pheelz and YoungJohn?

Lalasticlala

Are you high?
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by VickyRotex(f): 7:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Cc:rokiatu
VickyRotex
Aminat508
Prettythicksme
Freeglobe
Eleko1
Msglobalwonder
Osusumustflow
Funjosh

I wan go sleep. VickyRotex wake me up when the beans wey you dey cook don done. I don buy bread keep.

Hope sey you buy bread for 4. And hope sey na Agege bread, else no beans for you. angry angry
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Tobium1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rubbish! Banky W should also come out and tell us dat he and wizkid are still together naa. I see de same storyline of Banky w and wizkid playing amongst olamide and lil kesh
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by PweetyJbaby(f): 8:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Well,i wish him best of luck
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Themandator: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
econome:
Kesh owning a record label grin

Is this how the Americans which we follow in Pop run their Record label things? Sorry, this will not let the industry grow, because there will definitely be prblems of incapable personel in the management, lack of fund to run quality packages such as video, hire good music producers. Experiencing such problems, the artiste may not grow and fall bankrupt.

Stop all these Substandard "Room and Parlor Record" Label

Dbanj said something about the many so called labels I Nigeria.... Get a laptop, a sound card and music is ready then get your uncle to finance a video with any name as the label name and your an exec

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by forkadict(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
The world is yours for the TAKEN. Olodo oshi.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by mayskit4luv(m): 9:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
GMan650:

You dey groove that sound?
yeah man!
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by judondasylva(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
their cup of tea
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by IYANGBALI: 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

Hope sey you buy bread for 4. And hope sey na Agege bread, else no beans for you. angry angry
bread for four?no wonder I was tolded that you has 4 sisters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Lemeechi: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
DonBobes:

Unlike dt old Don jazzy dat enslaves his artist.....look at Tiwa(wonder if she get car self), Dr Sid(ds one na him de epp him survive)
And while you're at it, don't forget to add D'Banj and Wande Coal to the list of those enslaved by Don Jazzy. SMH
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by VickyRotex(f): 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
bread for four?no wonder I was tolded that you has 4 sisters grin grin

Exactly!. You were "tolded" the right thing. Those are my sisters. cheesy So bread for 4 please grin
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by IYANGBALI: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

Exactly!. You were "tolded" the right thing. Those are my sisters. cheesy So bread for 4 please grin
who you epp?
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by 4tune490(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Can you take a joke grin grin grin grin grin

VickyRotex:

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Glorealluv(m): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
faruku104:
Lol Lil kesh is like the backbone of ybnl.... he can't just leave like that

Fynestboi , ijebabe , MissyB3 lalasticlala
Faruukuuu!! Haba, Lill kesh backbone? Or na finger nail u wan talk
Nawa 4 u oo

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Glorealluv(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
GMan650:

Lalasticlala
Abeg no mind dat mumu, mayb olamide is d spinal cord den Lol
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by VickyRotex(f): 3:19am On Apr 27, 2016
IYANGBALI:
who you epp?

Maabi. angry
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by VickyRotex(f): 3:55am On Apr 27, 2016
4tune490:
Can you take a joke grin grin grin grin grin

I dont get what you mean.
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by DonBobes(m): 4:13am On Apr 27, 2016
Lemeechi:

And while you're at it, don't forget to add D'Banj and Wande Coal to the list of those enslaved by Don Jazzy. SMH

You no see hw DBanj n Wande coal run leav d record label ni. Dt Jazzy na modern slave master for music industry him b.
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by encryptjay(m): 5:09am On Apr 27, 2016
swimmer:
See Gbagaun! @ 'Taken'

Next thing his fans will say;

'Who english epp'?

Olodos!

This got me laughing grin
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by 4tune490(m): 6:01am On Apr 27, 2016
Bread 4 four grin grin

VickyRotex:

I dont get what you mean.
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by IshiBANmore: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Badoo!
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Sammie23: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2016
GMan650:

Lalasticlala
Help me tel am
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by bartho77(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Ours for the "taking" not "taken", olamide take note.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by Codyt(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2016
GMan650:
Dunno why people are creating so much fuss about this issue. Kesh had a contract with YBNL and it expired so what's the big deal in that. I strongly believe that Lil Kesh would grow stronger and bigger.

Remember Olamide did just one album with Coded Tunes and left after his contract expired and even for facts sake Lil Kesh has more hits than Olamide had then. Everyone is a living testimony to what Olamide achieved after Coded Tunes.

Baddo himself revealed earlier that he isn't one that turns his boys to slave but he wanna nurture them to be able to stand alone and make THEIR money and I believe this deserves commendation cos if we look at what label owners have shown youngsters of today as regards making great profits from them and giving them stipends.

Congrats to Lil Kesh though and I wish him goodluck.

#TeamYBNL #TeamYAGI
I throw you respect abeg!
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by VickyRotex(f): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
4tune490:
Bread 4 four grin grin

Yea Right! grin
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by 4tune490(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2016
Can you reply my email?

VickyRotex:

Yea Right! grin
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by VickyRotex(f): 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
4tune490:
Can you reply my email?

Replied!
Re: Olamide Reponds To 'breakup' With Lil Kesh Report by 4tune490(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ok I got it and I sent another one thanks wink

VickyRotex:

Replied!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya Makes Other Artistes Look Lazy At Mavins Record – Dr. Sid / Mercy Johnson Family Photos With Husband And Children / Chioma, The Chef Chi Stuns In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.