Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student (49584 Views)

500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / The 500L Missing OAU Student Has Been Found (picture) / Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by searchng4love: 5:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
really so now the school will not be able to do that anymore? very sensible of you guys.

opinchinoo:
just shut up u shallow thinker...can't u think deeply and c dat d skul is trying to silence d students with dis case?
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by AreaFada2: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
No surprise in a failed education system. shocked

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by searchng4love: 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
what does it sound in your ears?
Fynestboi:

Wats this one saying undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Fynestboi: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
searchng4love:
what does it sound in your ears?

K

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by superstr: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
If you are a student of the University of Ibadan, don't waste time blaming . Read simple ways to improve your career and personal goals on

www.careerlinko.com

not to waste your time at home.
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by searchng4love: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
like was missing... how r you?
Fynestboi:

K
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by OCcool: 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Dear God,

When will you shut Down UNIBEN?

Even Sodom and Gomorrah sins no reach UNIBEN own wey make you fhuck dem up..
I think it's time you saw a psychologist to cure your bitterness and hatred for Uniben. It's becoming unbecoming grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Fynestboi: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:

This kind of ibon this hot afternoon...

*sigh* sad

gringrin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Fynestboi: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
searchng4love:
like was missing... how r you?

Am fine sir.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
searchng4love:
now eti koriburuku tiyin ba awon enieleni jeje.... you have suceeded in disrupting other people's programs... the pg students, the other serious students and those who make a living out of sales on campus.... time for lecturers to flex.....relax and write.... well your parents kuku have money to waste so that you'll pay damages and sign bonds....firm bonds that you'll never ever think of protesting again..... what was that rusticated student doing on campus in the first place? Rioting at independence hall when he does NOT have accommodation there and he was supposed to be on IT...aiye nsee gan ni.

type with sense please.......your statement stinks

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by MadCow1: 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
OCcool:
I think it's time you saw a psychologist to cure your bitterness and hatred for Uniben. It's becoming unbecoming grin

I think so too..

When I become President, even before I get sworn into office, I will have submitted a bill for the closure of UNIBEN to the Senate. angry
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Jyde89: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
joshuaidibia:
in FLOKI'S VOICE. "Sometimes the way forward is the way backward. It's just the way of the gods." *dont ask me which gods*

Floki my man, ragna is also my man but floki kills it the most with his weirdoo character, mayb a thread should be created for fans of Vikings.
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by searchng4love: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fynestboi:
Am fine sir.
well done sir.
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by lekhad: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
I dont know what the managements take students for in federal tertiary institutions. As if we dey private school where we can not express our feelings

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by dahunsi12(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mologi:
Which kind news be this....me i stll d3y zik na...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo

My mother in-law is available bros she is just about 68yrs pls contact admin for more information.
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by CopyLearner: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rusticating a student for being part of a protest in a hostel where he has no bed space is an extreme punishment abeg. Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by bandad: 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mologi:
Which kind news be this....me i stll d3y zik na...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
Hen, o n wa kini?
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by joshuaidibia(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jyde89:

Floki my man, ragna is also my man but floki kills it the most with his weirdoo character, mayb a thread should be created for fans of Vikings.
There is a webisodes abt athelstan. ATHELSTAN'S JOURNAL.
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
Chai,my father's land which way
Dis ur dp naa die oooo grin U. I mgt re insane walahi.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by searchng4love: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
he was suspended just 4 a semester.
CopyLearner:
Rusticating a student for being part of a protest in a hostel where he has no bed space is an extreme punishment abeg. Na wa o
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by jayAjoku(m): 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
UNIPORT SHUT DOWN. UNILAG SHUT DOWN. O.A.U SHUT DOWN. NOW U.I SHUT DOWN. .... 2016 is the year of shutting down mixed with dead celebrities. ..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by hifaif1: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Report reaching us here in UI is that, the management had ordered all students to vacate all Hall of residences and academic activities should be suspended till further notice.
It will be recalled that, Tunji Epketi Micheal, a 500L student of the department of Petroleum Engineering, Faculty of Technology and a resident of Independence Hall,was recently rusticated from University of Ibadan for been part of those who protested over light and water issue that occurred on the 18th of November last year, 2015.
Now UI has finally joined the likes of Unilag and OAU, suspending academic activities.

Was Tunji Epketi suspended or expelled because "Rustication" can be used for either of them!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by fejicruz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oga, nobody is going to shut down Uniben. At least until my sis graduate & leave that cultural University.
Anyways, greatest Uniben.

MadCow1:
Dear God,

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Bibline(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Well, bad leader need to be thought how to do whats rit. Good leaders need to be reminded how to do whats rit. I smh for some people
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by faithesco(f): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
Dis ur dp naa die oooo grin U. I mgt re insane walahi.
lol...tnks

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Jyde89: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
joshuaidibia:
There is a webisodes abt athelstan. ATHELSTAN'S JOURNAL.

Really, like another series?
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Jossibest(m): 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Afta many yrs of schooling an yet dea is no job..managemt keep gvin lawys an missbehaving.
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why are skools going on strike these days?abi una don tire to read book ni?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by opinchinoo(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
searchng4love:
really so now the school will not be able to do that anymore? very sensible of you guys.

if u can't think deeply and c how dis protest makes d skul authority aware of d resiliance of d students den i can't help u
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Dear God,

Mad cow wetin uniben do you ooooo.Na my Alma mater .Seems you just want the school to burn to the ground ni?
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by joshuaidibia(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jyde89:

Really, like another series?
not realy,but yes. 3-15mins video play of each episodes
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Carlson001(m): 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Dear God,

Why this? Ain't you happy for the female SUG President?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Take To University As A Fresher. / Who Remembers When This Was A Criteria For Entry To Primary School? / IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.