Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student (49591 Views)

500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) / The 500L Missing OAU Student Has Been Found (picture) / Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
joshuaidibia:
in FLOKI'S VOICE. "Sometimes the way forward is the way backward. It's just the way of the gods." *dont ask me which gods*

King Horik: Floki, you have betrayed the gods.

Floki: No, King Horik, i only betrayed you..

Lol
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Fynestboi: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
jayAjoku:
UNIPORT SHUT DOWN. UNILAG SHUT DOWN. O.A.U SHUT DOWN. NOW U.I SHUT DOWN. .... 2016 is the year of shutting down mixed with dead celebrities. ..

Oau didn't shut down get your facts right oau is on break undecided

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ishilove:

This kind of ibon this hot afternoon...

*sigh* sad

Thanks for the observation tho..... I actually wanna typed 'report reaching us'
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Cityguy: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Since when has it become an offence to protest unfair treatment? Why has every facet of our society become these debased, even a citadel of learning that suppose to produce critical minds and revolutionaries? Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by searchng4love: 12:21am On Apr 27, 2016
you should all be expelled.

opinchinoo:
if u can't think deeply and c how dis protest makes d skul authority aware of d resiliance of d students den i can't help u
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by frankdudus(m): 3:45am On Apr 27, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Report reaching us here in UI is that, the management had ordered all students to vacate all Hall of residences and academic activities should be suspended till further notice.
It will be recalled that, Tunji Epketi Micheal, a 500L student of the department of Petroleum Engineering, Faculty of Technology and a resident of Independence Hall,was recently rusticated from University of Ibadan for been part of those who protested over light and water issue that occurred on the 18th of November last year, 2015.
Now UI has finally joined the likes of Unilag and OAU, suspending academic activities.

Get ur info's ryt, OAU just finished a session and academic activities are not suspended... Oau will resume anoda session May 29.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Bhuumhite(f): 6:06am On Apr 27, 2016
searchng4love:
you should all be expelled.
if dem no expell us,go type d sdc letter come na
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2016
searchng4love:
he has no locus to be at Independence hall talk less of leading a protest there when he had no bedspace there and was supposed to be on IT! Use your reasoning ke I know UI SDC and they're not jokers.
Lol grin
searchng4love:
he has no locus to be at Independence hall talk less of leading a protest there when he had no bedspace there and was supposed to be on IT! Use your reasoning ke I know UI SDC and they're not jokers.
Lol..maybe then but now they are.
1.Once a Katangite,always a Katangite
2.He came to get his school receipt
3.He was vying for the post of AG
4.He didn't lead any protest
Now to why I say SDC is a joke
Why will they serve a pressman an extra semester cuz of an article?
My hall chairperson was summoned cuz she contributed to our welfare..

No light,No water and we are expected to keep shut..I say never.

#FreeMote
#Freedomofexpression
#iammote
#youaremote
#day3
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by searchng4love: 8:36am On Apr 27, 2016
you are one of the rare intelligentsia who has contributed to this issue... but I am suspecting that there's a rift within the management architecture....Prof. Olayinka is a very efficient person in fact I can say that he's a walking PDA ..... this conflict is suspicious.

Vibra:
Lol ;DLol..maybe then but now they are.

#FreeMote
#Freedomofexpression
#iammote
#youaremote
#day3
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Sammie23: 9:22am On Apr 27, 2016
I tout itz only in uniagric our vc de 4k up....
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Sammie23: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2016
I tout itz only in uniagric our vc de 4k up.... tongue Bt no shuttin dwn 4 uz i 4bid it
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by rita25(f): 9:31am On Apr 27, 2016
#MOTEISINNOCENT #CALLBACKMOTE #REOPENUI #WE WANT PEACE AND JUSTICE #TEAMMOTE
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by hornyman(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Which kind glorified primary school be dis na? As far as I'm concern people have right to protest. Some drastic actions must be taken fast.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by guiddoti: 10:46am On Apr 27, 2016
you high don baje just bicos of one student. I degree sense upon dat veecee by fire by force
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Ijobaorun(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2016
University of Ibadan, what an irony! Somebody should tell the management of UI that if they don't want to experience evil in their homes and over their children, they should release my CERTIFICATE before May 7. Else, God will visit them in the order of the Egyptians.
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 04, 2016
Vibra:
Lol ;DLol..maybe then but now they are.

#FreeMote
#Freedomofexpression
#iammote
#youaremote
#day3

when u spend months at home over something that's not your business , u will know that d SDC was right in punishing d guy...y can't students b sensible for once...d SDC is what stands BTW US and CHAOS! ..respect them or u turn ui into a lawless school like poly ib or uniport etc where life is dangerous!
Re: University Of Ibadan Closed Over Rusticated 500l Student by Nobody: 11:44am On May 06, 2016
juininho:

when u spend months at home over something that's not your business , u will know that d SDC was right in punishing d guy...y can't students b sensible for once...d SDC is what stands BTW US and CHAOS! ..respect them or u turn ui into a lawless school like poly ib or uniport etc where life is dangerous!
Lol.....

***we are waiting ***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Seen Reading Beside The Gutter With Street Light (PHOTO) / Federal Polytechnic Oko,anambra State Release Its Post Utme Result. / IMT Student Made Iron Man As His Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.