Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. - Family (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. (72049 Views)

Nigerian Man Narrates How His Daughter Chose Him During Custody Battle / Two Female Deeper Life Members Battle Over Man / A Surrogate Mother Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by postmann: 12:39pm On May 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Nay, my giant warrior. I too demand to see the face of the man who wants to do battle to win my delicate heart.

The price shall be even beyond your expectation!

A poorly compensated soldier is ill-motivated for battle.

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 12:46pm On May 11, 2016
postmann:

A poorly compensated soldier is ill-motivated for battle.
I need to see your face too, Mr Oga. I don't see it going any other way cheesy wink

Okay lemme make it easier for you. Send it to me privately grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Mediapace: 12:52pm On May 11, 2016
Send yours to him too privately
Ishilove:

I need to see your face too, Mr Oga. I don't see it going any other way cheesy wink kiss

Okay lemme make it easier for you. Send it to me privately grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 12:56pm On May 11, 2016
Mediapace:
Send yours to him too privately
Lmao! Gbeborun

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2016
cococandy:
undecided undecided

Because they are men, they must rape their child? How dumb. Will the female adoptive parents also be prone to such suspicion of being capable of raping their adoptive sons? Jeez.

Haba naw. Aren't all women saints?

The woman who agreed to SELL her baby - against the draw of the strongest instinct in the universe - the maternal instinct, gets no flak.
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Mediapace: 1:05pm On May 11, 2016
I am not doing gbeborun,i am fighting for Nairalanders.
How can someone rule us for years and we will not even know if she is white or black wink
Ishilove:

Lmao! Gbeborun

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 1:08pm On May 11, 2016
Mediapace:
I am not doing gbeborun,i am fighting for Nairalanders.
How can someone rule us for years and we will not even know if she is white or black wink
It used to be on my dp years back but when Nairalanders began to use it to troll I jejely commot am grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Mediapace: 1:12pm On May 11, 2016
Ehn Ehn cheesy So we newbies will never see it again then cheesy
Ishilove:

It used to be on my dp years back but when Nairalanders began to use it to troll I jejely commot am grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 1:16pm On May 11, 2016
Mediapace:
Ehn Ehn cheesy So we newbies will never see it again then cheesy
My dear that's the way the wind blows smiley
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Mediapace: 1:28pm On May 11, 2016
Ishilove:

My dear that's the way the wind blows smiley
which type of wind be that angry

so because i joined Nairaland not long ago means i can't regain the enjoyment i missed
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 1:39pm On May 11, 2016
Mediapace:
which type of wind be that angry

so because i joined Nairaland not long ago means i can't regain the enjoyment i missed
This enjoyment you're experiencing suffices wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Mediapace: 1:42pm On May 11, 2016
Enjoyment like ?
Ishilove:
This enjoyment you're experiencing suffices wink
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 2:12pm On May 11, 2016
Kimoni:

Hahahaha thorpido, I beg you in the name of God that created us all, pls let them be.

I have enjoyed myself thoroughly with these guys' mastery of words. Such is rare in this age.

Ishilove, one question though - have you known postman before now or you met on this thread? I ask for a reason.
Crackhaus - see how easy it is to win a lady? Freecocoa should never have been a difficult sport if only...
...if only I had penned poems and sensual lines? Lol... cheesy
I guess by your reckoning, arguing with any female moniker on NL translates to me wanting to win that person... oya kontunu with that line of thought gringrin

When I want to win a lady (on NL or anywhere for that matter), I don't do so by writing poems - I'm not Ernest Hemingway and I do not care to be like him, my ambitions are not so....limited grin

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Kimoni: 2:15pm On May 11, 2016
crackhaus:

I guess by your reckoning, arguing with any female moniker on NL Free translates to me wanting to win that person... oya kontunu with that line of thought gringrin

When I want to win a lady (on NL or anywhere for that matter), I don't do so by writing poems - I'm not Ernest Hemingway and I do not care to be like him, my ambitions are not so....limited grin

wink smiley
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 2:16pm On May 11, 2016
Kimoni:

wink smiley
Eishhh, that was fast. Were you waiting for my reply? grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 2:21pm On May 11, 2016
MizMyColi:
Hi Mindfulnesscheesy
Been a while.
I kinda miss our chat chits though.
But hey, I've been following.

So, Crackhaus' quote to TV01's comment brought me here.

Your conduct in that regard and "similar regards" make me proud of you. Please keep on. [size=26]You are a star being. Filled with light and consciousness of your higher self. You are aware. You are mindful. [/size]
Don't just believe the above. Know itwink

Seriously though, who talks like this? gringrin

4 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by MizMyColi(f): 2:23pm On May 11, 2016
crackhaus:

cheesy
I do.
People in my inner circle do as well.

Got any issues?
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 2:26pm On May 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

cheesy
I do.
People in my inner circle do as well.

Got any issues?
Yea, I do..

You talk like that in a business meeting? gringrin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Kimoni: 2:27pm On May 11, 2016
crackhaus:

Eishhh, that was fast. Were you waiting for my reply? grin

Lol...funny enough, I just logged in to find your mention. Didn't even check what time it was posted.
No surprises anyway, my spiritman strong from time immemorial

[size=3pt]Pls let's not interrupt the beautiful things happening on this thread; my eyes have seen the beginning, my eyes must see the beautiful ending...hopefully[/size]
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 2:28pm On May 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

I have great love for you but I won't do you this one favor. Forgive me! kiss
This is scary. shocked
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 2:31pm On May 11, 2016
Kimoni:

Lol...funny enough, I just logged in to find your mention. Didn't even check what time it was posted.
No surprises anyway, my spiritman strong from time immemorial

[size=3pt]Pls let's not interrupt the beautiful things happening on this thread; my eyes have seen the beginning, my eyes must see the beautiful ending...hopefully[/size]
Lol @beautiful ending.

The beautiful ending had better happen in a bedroom and not on NL, else all this would have been for nothing.. grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Kimoni: 2:33pm On May 11, 2016
crackhaus:

Lol @beautiful ending.

The beautiful ending had better happen in a bedroomchurch, signing the dotted lines, else all this would have been for nothing.. grin

Crackhaus, kilode gaan sef angry
grin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by MizMyColi(f): 2:37pm On May 11, 2016
crackhaus:

Yea, I do..

You talk like that in a business meeting? gringrin

What context of "a business meeting" are you implying here?
There are quite a variety of themgrin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 2:38pm On May 11, 2016
Kimoni:

Crackhaus, kilode gaan sef angry
grin
The bedroom can also lead to signing the dotted lines na, we on the same page embarassed
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by Ishilove: 2:39pm On May 11, 2016
crackhaus:

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 2:43pm On May 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

What context of "a business meeting" are you implying here?
There are quite a variety of themgrin
The normal kind of business meeting. cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by MizMyColi(f): 2:46pm On May 11, 2016
crackhaus:

The normal kind of business meeting. cheesy

Lol
But there are different "normal" kinds of business meetings.

Just hit the nail on the head already cheesy
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by 4nobody4every1: 2:54pm On May 11, 2016
crackhaus:

I guess by your reckoning, arguing with any female moniker on NL translates to me wanting to win that person... oya kontunu with that line of thought gringrin

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 2:57pm On May 11, 2016
Ishilove:

This man wee not kee me.

I haven't been romanced like this, EVER. See me grinning here like Grimm's Chesire cat.

I'm receiving side-eye glances from people around. Lmaaaao! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is true... gringrin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3700172_negodu_jpeg4ec525dc2fd47545b034dac523964bac

2 Likes

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On May 11, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Haba naw. Aren't all women saints?

The woman who agreed to SELL her baby - against the draw of the strongest instinct in the universe - the maternal instinct, gets no flak.
Well technically the surrogate isn't the real mom.
Whoever donated the egg can't also be considered As selling her baby since it was only an egg she donated. Not a baby yet.

But the OP is literally full of shitt. Like literally.
Of all the excuses she could come up with, them raping the child managed to get on the list. Sigh undecided

1 Like

Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by crackhaus: 3:02pm On May 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol
But there are different "normal" kinds of business meetings.

Just hit the nail on the head already cheesy
Ne'er mind, Mother Confessor gringrin
Re: Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. by analice107: 3:19pm On May 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Thank you my sister. I'm an upcoming writer. I have a story 'Iyawo Nylon Bag'. It is on my signature, although I haven't written there in quite sometime. My blog is also there.

Haven't written because too many distractions have put my Muse to sleep grin
By the Power vested upon me by the Holy Spirit by virtue of redemption, i command your muse to come alive...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad / Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.