Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators (3691 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Apologies To The Moderators / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by AlphaDex: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
I would suggest future Miss Nairaland contests have rules of conduct to guide its operation and activities.

This has become expedient as the general rules governing Nairaland conduct have proven insufficient to effectively provide a calm and tranquil contest.

This year's contest so far has been bloodthirsty and claws-ready with accusations of some Moderators taking sides with some contestants.

And i do have folks who complained of getting banned for a month or 3 weeks for trivial offences seemingly to miss out on the voting day. If this is proven to be true, then it would seem that some moderators are indeed of no moral authority to become judges or arbitrators.

All contestants who are brave enough to contest in this forum should be given the protection they deserve. Without the contestants there will be no show, and i feel saddened to watch them become the subject of jokes and cruel , sadistic targets of some mindless folks.

Dygeasy, you have done a good job thus far, but I'll suggest you work closely with admin. and other Moderators to curb the menace this contest presents.

Past contests have had innocent contestants deactivate their accounts, with thier confidence and self-worth torn to shreds of confusion and self-doubt after the show wound up.

Seems we all care for the frenzy and excitement the show provides without pausing to think about on whose shoulders these activities are being borne.

Dygeasy, Protect the contestants, provide a healthy contest and keep the mental health of our NL beauties intact.

CC Seun

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
God bless you OP...very well said

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
And this is happening because of #50,000, chai, Nigeria is really a poor country grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by fairlyusedpant: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Story

the strong would always intimidate the weak, don't you know that in nigeria we have many political parties, can KOWA party win presidential election? No, so that is the way miss nairaland contest would be, the weaker candidates will make way for the strongest... In others words, M would make way for R,
abeg i no call anybody name oo, na workshop i dey, because the place wey person dey work, na dere he go chop too...
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by JoeBlocks(m): 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
AlphaDex:
I would suggest future Miss Nairaland contests have rules of conduct to guide its operation and activities.

This has become expedient as the general rules governing Nairaland conduct have proven insufficient to effectively provide a calm and tranquil contest.

This year's contest so far has been bloodthirsty and claws-ready with accusations of some Moderators taking sides with some contestants.

And i do have folks who complained of getting banned for a month or 3 weeks for trivial offences seemingly to miss out on the voting day. If this is proven to be true, then it would seem that some moderators are indeed of no moral authority to become judges or arbitrators.

All contestants who are brave enough to contest in this forum should be given the protection they deserve. Without the contestants there will be no show, and i feel saddened to watch them become the subject of jokes and cruel , sadistic targets of some mindless folks.

Dygeasy, you have done a good job thus far, but I'll suggest you work closely with admin. and other Moderators to curb the menace this contest presents.

Past contests have had innocent contestants deactivate their accounts, with thier confidence and self-worth turn to shreds of confusion and self-doubt after the show wound up.

Seems we all care for the frenzy and excitement the show provides without pausing to think about on whose shoulders these activities are being borne.

Dygeasy, Protect the contestants, provide a healthy contest and keep the mental health of our NL beauties intact.

CC Seun

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by JoeBlocks(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
osedvgirl:
grin
Hello, I like your shoes? 6 inch heels? Who's the maker?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Topestbilly(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
I said something about politics here sometimes ago n was banned for 1week.

Make I kuku shut up to avoid another lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by BossDanniee(m): 3:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks OP! #TeamIvvy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Hello, I like your shoes? 6 inch heels? Who's the maker?
Allen Edmonds grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by schumastic(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
osedvgirl:
And this is happening because of #50,000, chai, Nigeria is really a poor country grin

waka waka where have you been and i doubt you will reject the 50k grin grin grin why didn't you take part?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by mysticgal(f): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
I never knew such stuffs happen shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by AlphaDex: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
mysticgal:
I never knew such stuffs happen shocked

It accompanies all the past Miss NL contests.

This is no exception.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Greene66: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Sounds like a joke to me
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by JoeBlocks(m): 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
osedvgirl:

Allen Edmonds grin
Nice... Mind if I see it in person? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Vinshu(f): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
So this miss nairaland contest is real? Like real? Why the hype and so much stress? On a forum? Online? Oh my
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Nice... Mind if I see it in person? grin

where you wan for see me
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
schumastic:

waka waka where have you been and i doubt you will reject the 50k grin grin grin why didn't you take part?
the one am handling is much on me, how much more this, bn busy cool
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by IamLEGEND1: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Excellent write-up, bro.
All we want is a campaign and elections free of any form of vitriol. #VoteMimzy #VoteTranquility #VoteWillpower

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by PureWays(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
osedvgirl:
Nah miss... Politics 101: Give your all in any competition, no matter how small..

This prepares you for the tasks ahead.. It may seem low, degrading and all that to you but trust me, it goes along way in building ones self..

I'm sure the contestants are feeling the heat already.. Contestants would have been challenged with controlled emotions, critical thinking to tackle complex/rude questions and reality.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by schumastic(m): 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
osedvgirl:

the one am handling is much on me, how much more this, bn busy cool

that's good to know and hope your day went well
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by dollyjoy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
I don't know why some people worry themselves unecessarily.

No moderator is in favour of any contestant,both parties were banned yesterday and i just don't get why some were crying foul,well someone must be blamed for their problems or failure in future.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by ivyy(f): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
I agree cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by pennytration(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wen a lot of kids hav access to internet wot do u expect
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by iykekelvins(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
Well said Op
#VoteMimzy
#Mimzyfied

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
schumastic:

that's good to know and hope your day went well
yes sweerie, tnx
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
PureWays:
Nah miss... Politics 101: Give your all in any competition, no matter how small..

This prepares you for the tasks ahead.. It may seem low, degrading and all that to you but trust me, it goes along way in building ones self..

I'm sure the contestants are feeling the heat already.. Contestants would have been challenged with controlled emotions, critical thinking to tackle complex/rude questions and reality.
so they should try relax, compose and wait for the d-day, women are confident, take no notice of bullshiit, crab, just focus on what may come that day, block ears to criticism, head on, every woman is beautiful grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by PureWays(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
osedvgirl:

so they should try relax, compose and wait for the d-day, women are confident, take no notice of bullshiit, crab, just focus on what may come that day, block ears to criticism, head on, every woman is beautiful grin
Yeah. Do you really believe every woman is beautiful?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by asumo12: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by schumastic(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
osedvgirl:

yes sweerie, tnx

hope i get the see the real pic of you some day cool

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by mysticgal(f): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
AlphaDex:

It accompanies all the past Miss NL contests.
This is no exception.
Wow
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Maxi112: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
make I book space I dey come

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Kneels On One Knee When Proposing? / See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos) / Why Are Nairaland Girls Putting Pic On Their Dp While The Guys Are Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.