Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators (3690 Views)

Miss Nairaland 2016, Funny Pics You Can Relate To / Apologies To The Moderators / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by AfroKnight: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2016
prettyjo:
please vote for diasyluv

Why?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by PureWays(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2016
osedvgirl:

yes, in her own unique way
Nah.. Some have ugly personalities which brings about an error face..
Not everyone is beautiful.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2016
PureWays:
Nah.. Some have ugly personalities which brings about an error face..
Not everyone is beautiful.
I disagree with you, actuality of face can also bring out ugly personalities, don't be deceived with pretty face, good personality, every woman has her own beauty
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by PureWays(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
osedvgirl:

I disagree with you, actuality of face can also bring out ugly personalities, don't be deceived with pretty face, good personality, every woman has her own beauty
Okay then.
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by schumastic(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
osedvgirl:

so you still among those who don't believe right? cheesy keep waiting then

never said so dear, just saying I would love to see a picture of you but if u don't want to show it, no problem and am not gonna force you either
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2016
schumastic:

never said so dear, just saying I would love to see a picture of you but if u don't want to show it, no problem and am not gonna force you either
oh you said a clear pics of my face right? ok let me try for you kiss

is it clear now, am gonna remove it soon grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by schumastic(m): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
osedvgirl:

sorry but you didn't change anything and like i said if you don't want to no problem.i just hope a get to see it when you do some day wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by schumastic(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2016
osedvgirl:

wow see height shocked shocked grin grin ...you kinda look like an hausa lady about to wed wink and you can take it down...v seen ose real pic ooo yipeee grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
schumastic:

wow see height shocked shocked grin grin ...you kinda look like an hausa lady about to wed wink and you can take it down...v seen ose real pic ooo yipeee grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by schumastic(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
osedvgirl:

cheesy cheesy

that's by the way, after reading a particular thread of yours, am curious to know what your sexually birthday date says about you..https://www.nairaland.com/3055776/get-here-find-out-sexual
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
schumastic:

that's by the way, after reading a particular thread of yours, am curious to know what your sexually birthday date says about you..https://www.nairaland.com/3055776/get-here-find-out-sexual
kitty squealer cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by schumastic(m): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2016
osedvgirl:

kitty squealer cheesy

REALLY HAHAHAHA, I GUESS YOU MAKE LOTS OF NOISE FROM YOUR SEXUAL BIRTH NAME MEANING grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
schumastic:

REALLY HAHAHAHA, I GUESS YOU MAKE LOTS OF NOISE FROM YOUR SEXUAL BIRTH NAME MEANING grin grin

before nko
cheesy grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by schumastic(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
osedvgirl:

before nko
cheesy grin

must confess, love your personality and the fact you are free and open, nice one there and have hope you have taken down the pic cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 28, 2016
schumastic:

must confess, love your personality and the fact you are free and open, nice one there and have hope you have taken down the pic cheesy

thanks dearie, sure, done that
wink
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by alobright17(m): 10:59am On Apr 28, 2016
dollyjoy:
I don't know why some people worry themselves unecessarily.

No moderator is in favour of any contestant,both parties were banned yesterday and i just don't get why some were crying foul,well someone must be blamed for their problems or failure in future.
you can't be too sure
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by schumastic(m): 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
osedvgirl:

thanks dearie, sure, done that
wink

good to know and how is your day going?
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
schumastic:

good to know and how is your day going?
I love the weather grin
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by schumastic(m): 2:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
osedvgirl:

I love the weather grin

as in eh, wish i could put my sleep on repeat mode cus of the rain..went late to work due to the weather self grin grin but is all good
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
schumastic:

as in eh, wish i could put my sleep on repeat mode cus of the rain..went late to work due to the weather self grin grin but is all good
sorry for that, cheesy I was on a hairy chest and he went late to work as well cheesy cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland 2016 & The Moderators by schumastic(m): 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
osedvgirl:

sorry for that, cheesy I was on a hairy chest and he went late to work as well cheesy cheesy

hehehe that's good to know grin grin grin meanwhile this the weather that ladies take in o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Fears Of My Albino Girlfriend / Why Do Guys Kneels On One Knee When Proposing? / See What This Nigerian Lady Did After She's Dumped By Boyfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.