Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today (42137 Views)

A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
How did I miss this thread?? This op and loads others can lie for Africa. So this dude that created this created who is active on phone section and ardent tecno fan doesn't know the phone comes with a headset. Lol, you are simply advertising the phone. Every smart person knows this

1 Like

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Damiandark01: 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
Marinza:
Chooi I hate computer village with passion at times. That's how one bastard scammed me of 5k and was telling me I can't do anything. Very annoying people they have no conscience and sadly the head phone is one of the important part of that phone. You will be fine sha it happens

And the Painful part is that the policemen there won't be helpful
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by topradar4(f): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2016
flexcity82:
op is probably just foolish abeg

Please Sympathise with him, No need for the Harsh Words.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Cliveglobal1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2016
ollah1:
How did I miss this thread?? This op and loads others can lie for Africa. So this dude that created this created who is active on phone section and ardent tecno fan doesn't know the phone comes with a headset. Lol, you are simply advertising the phone. Every smart person knows this

LOL, You don Carry come abi?
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Cliveglobal1:

LOL, You don Carry come abi?

Ain't u one of them
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2016
grin oh.....i remembered when i went to buy xpress music with my blooder in this ikeja we bought the phone paid.....the ghuy said bring am mah help you pack am....we reach house met fufu or eba sha can't recollect..inside my dear xpress music......after i've smashed my kolo{pig bank}....cry i no fit laff i no fit.....since then i don wise up....if i wan get phone now either i go slot or trusted shop...... Or i siddon for house
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by louiscole360: 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2016
Wait, are you expecting it to be highr?

AdeOluwaTomiwa:
TECNO sold the phone at 41k retail price,how come 3chub is selling at 41k??
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
louiscole360:
Wait, are you expecting it to be highr?

Not really,i just shock ni..like wont they make profit ni
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Oladipupo22: 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
flexcity82:
your english need jesus

Mthrew
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by flexcity82: 12:13am On Apr 28, 2016
painment
Oladipupo22:

Mthrew
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by flexcity82: 12:14am On Apr 28, 2016
lol. no mind am
topradar4:

Please Sympathise with him, No need for the Harsh Words.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by winnijaf(f): 8:44am On Apr 28, 2016
Sorry OP for the Experience, Be more Vigilant Next time.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by louiscole360: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:

Not really,i just shock ni..like wont they make profit ni
For them to sell at that price, they def know what they are doing.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 9:46am On Apr 28, 2016
louiscole360:

Yeah right
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by tymajek: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2016
Sorry you were scammed man.....but really you should've researched what you were going there to buy first. If you had, this wouldn't have happened!
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Cdave: 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Don't let him cry na......LOL

Peacetemi:
is it too late now to say sorry
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by sureinfo: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
yinka360nl1:
If i carry you to Ikeja my guy , you go love lagos ooooo... Listening to Olamide 'I love Lagos" on my ORIGINAL BOOM DEVICE!!!

You wicked o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by saxby(f): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yes for real.. Thay can`t be foolish.
louiscole360:

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by brook75: 3:10am On Apr 29, 2016
computer village again? i never ever go there myself...that place is filled with criminals. pele, but you should have made your enquiries first
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Penaldo: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2016
Flashh:
I blame you. Why? Because you didn't do your research as a Nairalander before getting the phone. (From your profile, you are active in the "Phone Section".)

People "were" and "still" ringing the bell on here, even with bloggers... That the headphone must surely comes with it. But you couldn't get updated or weren't interested in the info.

You never knew it comes with the headphone, not till when you got home, before someone else told you it came with it. You had to go back to claim what you didn't claim when you first got there. You know some sellers are wild in nature. You gave them the right and the opportunity to own the headphone.

Next time, do your research with confirmation before purchasing any device.
Jesus, are you for real? How can you blame a victim?
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2016
dayowunmi:
What I don't understand is why someone can derive joy in cheating fellow Nigerians out of their hard earned cash. Evil people
As in I don't know how people sleep after cheating... though the op was foolish
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:08am On Apr 29, 2016
brook75:
computer village again? i never ever go there myself...that place is filled with criminals. pele, but you should have made your enquiries first
Sometimes you may be left with no choice but to patronise them. not all are cheats
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2016
tymajek:
Sorry you were scammed man.....but really you should've researched what you were going there to buy first. If you had, this wouldn't have happened!
Blame his overzealousness to flaunt a new phone
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Penaldo: 10:12am On Apr 29, 2016
I once had a similar experience with boys at Ikeja village. It was as if I was hypnotised. Very terrible
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Penaldo: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
Blame his overzealousness to flaunt a new phone
I don't know why People are blaming the victim instead of showing empathy
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2016
oribi:
Weytin do Jumia and Konga...
What happens to Jumia and Konga?
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Penaldo:
I once had a similar experience with boys at Ikeja village. It was as if I was hypnotised. Very terrible
Share your experience with us pls
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Penaldo: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=ibibiofirstlady post=45146411]Share your experience with us pls[/quoteI was given fufu instead of the phone I bought. I went to them to change it but they beat me and said I was a thief. I went to a tecno office to report but they said the dealers aren't accredited and I had no valid receipt. I lost hard earned 35k
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2016
[quote author=Penaldo post=45146520][/quote]Very touchy. Did you report to police?
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Penaldo: 10:24am On Apr 29, 2016
I didn't report to police as I was advised against it
ibibiofirstlady:
Very touchy. Did you report to police?
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Penaldo:
I didn't report to police as I was advised against it
But at least you should have made formal report
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by oribi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
What happens to Jumia and Konga?

It's in context go figure smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen / Linking NIN To SIM: Matters Arising / How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.