Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today (42099 Views)

A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help / Tracking Of Stolen Phones In Computer Village / See How A Facebook User Was Scammed And Given Paper At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by stevepeters: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sorry OP.....you bought a boom J8 without the headset.....I'd have gone back to kill the guy that sold it to me if i were you! *just saying*
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by MaryAnne360: 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Abi 0, he is damn lucky to even have the phone

christopher123:

Ordinary headset ..what if you were sold phone stuffed with fufu
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Flashh: 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
Penaldo:

Jesus, are you for real? How can you blame a victim?
Where is it written one should not blame the victim?

Someone who fell in victim due to his/her inability to do research before getting something needs to be blamed.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by investment247: 9:36am On Apr 30, 2016
All thee indomie children way no know wetin life dey talk. Be smart next time.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Piusman: 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
So you were crying and writing?.....SMH...kpele

Oladipupo22:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

As I write this, I would not want to waste time because I am presently sad about this!

I went to computer village to buy a phone and I did not just know that I was supposed to buy a headset with the phone! So, they sold me a phone alone and it was without headset!

The annoying part is that, I went there and the guy denied I took the phone with me!

This is very painful I swear

Nairalanders= open your eyes when you buy anything from this evil people in Ikeja Please cry cry cry cry cry
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by KCode: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
In Computer Village, there is the good side and the bad side. The bad side tend to overshadow the good. And this is why I don't move past recognized retail stores.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by pcoolioz(m): 2:35am On May 01, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
But at least you should have made formal report
honestly i doubt it would have led to anything, no receipt, no nothing.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by SenatorJames(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2016
This reminds me how i bought canoe soap in place of phone in Oshodi under bridge in 2006. Sad memory of a camera phone turning to canoe soap when i got home.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by FrozeBABE: 3:03pm On May 01, 2016
e go always happen...crowded place
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by creed266: 9:27pm On May 01, 2016
but this op messed up tho, after all the hype about the boom j8 headsets how could you miss something as important
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:27pm On May 03, 2016
pcoolioz:

honestly i doubt it would have led to anything, no receipt, no nothing.
he can try
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by mosjames: 12:44am On May 05, 2016
stevepeters:
Sorry OP.....you bought a boom J8 without the headset.....I'd have gone back to kill the guy that sold it to me if i were you! *just saying*
You'll do nothing mahn
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by stevepeters: 2:24pm On May 07, 2016
Hmmmm.....okay......he will sha provide me a headset sha

mosjames:

You'll do nothing mahn
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by tymajek: 3:37pm On May 07, 2016
Twas still unwise for him not to have researched

ibibiofirstlady:
Blame his overzealousness to flaunt a new phone
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Oladipupo22: 10:27am On May 09, 2016
Piusman:
So you were crying and writing?.....SMH...kpele

Yes, I was
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Xhaka(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2016
FrozeBABE:
e go always happen...crowded place
Thats if you buy from an unauthorized seller
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by mosjames: 2:56pm On May 09, 2016
stevepeters:
Hmmmm.....okay......he will sha provide me a headset sha

Hehe.. thats why it is good to buy from an authorized seller.
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Piusman: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Sorry ehn....dry your tears!

Oladipupo22:

Yes, I was
Re: See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today by Twilights(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
pls wu knw wia i get infinix joypad 8s panel in computer village or elsewia. i stay in kogi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wondered Why '5' Is Always Dotted Or Marked On Your Phone Keypad? / Ntel Unveils Rollout Plan, Begins Commercial Sales Of 0804 Lines April 8 / How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.