Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff (8135 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
Nah gabby, just resolved that problem. Yur phemour caused me problem on Facebook, so i left FB. Am just recovering from that headache.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2009
Didnt realised you left Fb
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
chipmunkey:

No i'm not but I've always Admired Ibo girls.

I see. My baba Ngozi is a Yoruba man and he got married with an igbo girl. Damn. . . The number of wahala dey come his side when he go meet her parents. . . . . . Didnt realize to some people, the tribe is important to them. Na waa for some peeps sef! sad

Is your gf an Igbo?

Vuitton:

Usually smiley

I see. Ok Ive never heard of that short form before.

Vuitton dearie, what are your plans for the weekend?

patwhizkid:

Nah gabby, just resolved that problem. Yur phemour caused me problem on Facebook, so i left FB. Am just recovering from that headache.

Huh? PHEMOUR? Among all the guys, it had to be PHEMOUR? Are u sure about this? What did he do? I know he is a sweet guy sha. Maybe there seems to be a misunderstanding between you both?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2009
Baby boo. I need to flex cheesy Time to have sex kiss
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2009
Yeah gabby, we will talk bout this in private. Yeah vuitton, i left FB since 18th oct. or thereabout. My being on NL is even a risk, i pray not to get caught.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2009
Gabry:

I see. My baba Ngozi is a Yoruba man and he got married with an igbo girl. Damn. . . The number of wahala dey come his side when he go meet her parents. . . . . . Didnt realize to some people, the tribe is important to them. Na waa for some peeps sef! sad

Is your gf an Igbo?

Nope, grin Are you thinking of getting me an Ibo Girl?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

Yeah gabby, we will talk bout this in private. Yeah vuitton, i left FB since 18th oct. or thereabout. My being on NL is even a risk, i pray not to get caught.

Wow, the stuf must be serious! Wud love to kno more smiley If you can share wif Gabry then you can with me cos we are one wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2009
Don't worry, anyday/time i come online, ama give yu the gist.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2009
Cool dearie smiley
Am off, works closed. . . Have a lovely weekend Gabry kiss and Pat kiss
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 2:51am On Oct 31, 2009
Vuitton:

Baby boo. I need to flex cheesy Time to have sex kiss

Who u havin sex with? shocked

patwhizkid:

Ok dear, if only I could go to YIM as often as before. . . . sad but I will try

chipmunkey:

Nope, grin Are you thinking of getting me an Ibo Girl?

Uhmmm. . . Kpele. . . I dont know any Igbo girls but I know alot of Igbo boys cheesy
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by switD: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2009
dis thread sweet no b small
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
^^^ HMMM! angry
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 02, 2009
@ Gabry, I think i need to start all over again,
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 12:39pm On Nov 02, 2009
Start with wetin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2009
@ Chipmunkey
Answer na. . . Start what all over
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2009
Gabry:

Who u havin sex with? shocked

Her tongue

On another note tho. . . Its a new month, what give bu bu? Any special arrangement
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2009
To be honest Gabry, I used to have this over demanding girl i'm seeing and i kinda like her but all she's about is Recharge card, hairdo and sometimes she expects me to fix her car for her when it breaks down. I can't just keep up with that and she's not happy with it. So it seems she wants to call it off, I don't mind tho, coz i got lots ahead of me. So i am thinking of starting all over wif someone new.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2009
So you are thinkin of startin all over with some one new

OK cheesy I get it, and you prefer the Igbo girls! Well all the best. . . ur girl is really demanding embarassed I dont like that in a lady!
Independent women are more appealing cos they run their own bills.
I feel u bruv. . . I live in lagos too and the gold diggers are trying to put me six feet deep but they cant knock the hustle cool
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2009
Sure Bro, i'm with you all the way.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
^^ Which area do you live?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 1:20am On Nov 03, 2009
Vuitton:

Her tongue

On another note tho. . . Its a new month, what give bu bu? Any special arrangement

Which her now? Ms Monday? Ms Tuesday? Ms Wednesday? Ms Thursday? Ms Friday? Ms. Saturday? Which one?

But being a Mama Ngozi, I would suggest you take Madam Sunday so that she can whip your Behind apart! angry

chipmunkey:

To be honest Gabry, I used to have this over demanding girl i'm seeing and i kinda like her but all she's about is Recharge card, hairdo and sometimes she expects me to fix her car for her when it breaks down. I can't just keep up with that and she's not happy with it. So it seems she wants to call it off, I don't mind tho, coz i got lots ahead of me. So i am thinking of starting all over wif someone new.

If she wants to break up just coz you aint fufilling her monetary needs, than its obvious shes after your cash flows. TiTime to move on babe. U need someone whom could appreciate you for you and only you and not your monetary values.

But what do I know. , My bf is paying for my everything even when I continuously told him not to. I just feel useless and hopeless when a man does that all the time so in a way, I am not fit to advise you. sad
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2009
Gabry you shouldnt complain! If you were a Nigerian girl u wud feel like its your birthright to get money from your boi. . . So be Mama Ngozi sad
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
Watsup lovers?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2009
Chip, long tyme. . .
Wish y'al a lovely week end cool
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 1:02am On Nov 14, 2009
Vuitton:

Gabry you shouldnt complain! If you were a Nigerian girl u wud feel like its your birthright to get money from your boi. . . So be Mama Ngozi sad

Well Im sorry, Im not a Nigerian girl and I can never be one its because Im born Asian in the first place. angry

chipmunkey:

Watsup lovers?

Nothing much. Just missing my bf like crazy and all these guys here keeps bugging me! angry
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2009
Awwww! Maybe because you're too pretty for them to resist. wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 3:11am On Nov 15, 2009
Nope. . . not that,. Men in general are known to be perverts. Sorry angry
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2009
perverts? shocked Maybe i am, grin but not all men are the same. wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2009
^^^ So u admit that ure a pervert?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
I am not admitting, but i'm saying culd be one. grin just being real.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2009
^^^ There must be a reason why u are saying as such wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2009
Yeah cos i do a lot of stuff . smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! / No Strings Attached Whatsapp Group(sexcha)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.