Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,694 members, 7,844,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff (8130 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 1:39am On Aug 10, 2009
[center]@gabry
watz good & hw is ur vuitton? Did i hear u say u wanna hook me up? Alrite, which girl am i interestd in errrrr,  cant rmb any shaa, would've wantd u but ur head heels ova mr. Irreplaceable, eeerrr,  pat? Oh no  am scared she's gonna break ma soul not even heart. SL? Kinda cool but,  not 2 worry. xoxoxo, shez kinda cool
ok wat abt chi-baby, hw abt her any info 4 me? Can i trust u on dat? 
[/center]
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 3:20am On Aug 10, 2009
Chi baby is a sweet heart but she has too many admireres. U wanna risk all that and fight the other guys? grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 3:48am On Aug 10, 2009
nah, nah i aint fighting wit no dude cos of a chic. Guez i'll wait 4 ma african queen 2 cum alone, wat abt bluespice?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 3:51am On Aug 10, 2009
Kelvinj:

nah, nah i aint fighting wit no dude cos of a chic. Guez i'll wait 4 ma african queen 2 cum alone, wat abt bluespice?

I love bluespice, She has always gotten her own free spirited mentality which I like alot. wink cheesy kiss
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 4:05am On Aug 10, 2009
yea, noticed dis tin abt her dat attractz moi. So guez am gud 2 go,
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 4:08am On Aug 10, 2009
Aight. Goodluck at toastin. wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 4:27am On Aug 10, 2009
Tanx gab ur 1 in a million hope vuitton luvz u d way u luv him, wish sum1 is gonna go gaga 4 me
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by sexyLeamon(f): 5:16am On Aug 10, 2009
lol is kev looking4 a girl? baby mi is cool
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 6:04am On Aug 10, 2009
Kelvinj:

Tanx gab ur 1 in a million hope vuitton luvz u d way u luv him, wish sum1 is gonna go gaga 4 me

hhaha! so u actually fall for the way I toast with Vuitton abi? grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2009
Kelvin plz go for baby-mi, shez kul.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2009
@gabry,pat,Sl
plz help me find baby-mi guez she is mama recommended. Ur d only 1s i can trust on dis.
*goes down on bended kneez*
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by sexyLeamon(f): 10:39am On Aug 10, 2009
I haven't seen her in a while.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
Gabry:

Ohhhh Sweet lofffff. . . Thats an excellent dream and hope it turns to reality. I imagine ourselves entering Disneyland smelling the sweet sensational caramel buttered popcorn. . . Ohh wait. .  I dont need no caramel buttered popcorn cause when I kiss your juicy lips, it all taste just like that. . . .

[/b]And we hear the song called "Its a Small World After All. . . Its a Small World After All. . . ." and we went in this biggg massive building and got on a nice gentl boat ride with that music playing and we see all these little people dancing ! WOW! Its just so romantic!  grin  kiss

My lofff, [b]do you ever think that people here would get jelous
grin

The first part is turning me on oooooh  cheesy My honey dip, you are so sweet i now have diabetes  grin

As for the people here i really dont give  a damn about them. They can kiss your a$$  tongue
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2009
Kelvinj:

gabry am not being mean o jst tot i shld let u guyz know, sori o if i hurt u.
Is vuitton stil in bed by dis tym? Hunger go massacre una if una marry o because na sack dem go dey sack am 4 goin 2 work late

Kelvinj:

I dnt tink so SL, coz notin is real der.
@vuitton
watz gud irreplaceable? Lest i 4get, i had a dream were u shot gabry so jst be careful dude u may end up in JAIL.

You got my name in your mouth/comments more than the teeth in there lipsrsealed I feel your jealousy tongue
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
Dear Dear. . . Now. . . Calm down Sweetheart. We are suppose to show a good example to our fellow pupils my lofff kiss kiss kiss

How was your weekend deary? grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hmmmmmn
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2009
c'mön V, i aint jealous or ur scared sum1 is gonna take her? No 1 is taking her 4rm u shez all urs.
Ok sori 4 d attacks waz jst kinda being naive, we ar frnds & gabry aint coming btw us.
U no ma rule *NEVA PLACE A B***H OVA MA NIGGAZ.* we're even rite?
*streches out hand 4 a handshake*
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
Are u calling me a B. . . . . angry
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
Gabby, whatz up?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
c'mön gabry ur ma friend, i aint calln u no B***H! It a sayin'
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by mamagee6(f): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2009
Gabry:

Are u calling me a B. . . . .  angry

She/he is definitely calling you a B****, make sure she/he doesn't get away with it. grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2009
So mama-gee watz ur plan? Wel jst hope gabry aint gonna fall 4 ur tricks cos shez more dan dat.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
Pat, hey dear. How are you? How have u ben? i still have not seen SitD online and h completely ignored me and Im very sad. . . cry

Kelvin and MamaG, I really like the both of you ooo so abeg, no fight ok? I will drop it. smiley
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2009
Kelvinj:

c'mön V, i aint jealous or ur scared sum1 is gonna take her? No 1 is taking her 4rm u shez all urs.
Ok sori 4 d attacks waz jst kinda being naive, we ar frnds & gabry aint coming btw us.
U no ma rule *NEVA PLACE A B***H OVA MA NIGGAZ.* we're even rite?
*streches out hand 4 a handshake*

smiley Cool dude *accepts handshake in good faith*
Thats the way real Gs reason. Lets make struvs happen on NL. . . . . So have you found a girl?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Sexytricia(f): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2009
Is kelvin lukin 4 a girl?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2009
Ya available?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2009
Wheres my loff grin cheesy
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2009
Am here!
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by uyimen: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2009
GABBY !!! wats up? i have missed out so much .who the hell is vuittion?

PAT pls give me update.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2009
Ha! Welkome Ben. Where have yu been nao? We missed yu!

Uhm! . . .erhmm. . .mm. . .Gabby haz been flirting with 'vuitton' since yu left. I begged her not to, but she insisted on doing it. Plz uyimen, what are we gonna do about it?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by uyimen: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2009
PAT. iam SHOCKED 2my bone marrow.dis is very unlike gabby,something must b wrong.is gud 2b online again.i miss you too .
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2009
Did yu see ma pix in your inbox?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! / American Women Looking For Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.