Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff (8101 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 4:39am On Aug 08, 2009
Hi my lofffffly Vuitton. Now that we are a couple and no one is fighting over you (if they do, I swear I would stuff their oversize mouth with my gradfather's false hair and teeth!  angry  grin)          I would like to have this thread only for u and only you.

Here I present you with a loff poem:-

From the moment I met you,
I knew it was true,
Because I couldn’t stop smiling,
Nor thinking of you.

I couldn't believe it,
Something so wrong I knew,
Because I wouldn't stop smiling,
Nor thinking of you.

Now that I know your feelings,
That you feel the same way too,
Now I can’t stop smiling,
Nor thinking of you.

This feeling’s so wonderful,
Like a dream come true,
I refuse to stop smiling,
Nor thinking of you.

And I bought these Louis Vuitton shoes for u. I hope you like it baby!  grin  kiss  kiss  kiss

Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by sexyLeamon(f): 5:27am On Aug 08, 2009
lol nairalanders and their crazy love cheesy cheesy
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 5:30am On Aug 08, 2009
datz so romantic, i luv 'em
oh, sori am not vuitton
*escapes 4rm thread*
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2009
sexyLeamon:

lol nairalanders and their crazy love cheesy cheesy

yes!!! Im crazy for Vuitton kiss kiss

Kelvinj:

datz so romantic, i luv 'em
oh, sori am not vuitton
*escapes 4rm thread*

LOL! grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2009
What can I do to make you loff me? grin

Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2009
where is he? C'mon gabry he has 4saken 4 @ d tym u needed him most, am sori abt dat so can i test d sniks & see if i culd replace him
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2009
shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad cry He has forsaken me? Really? How is that possible? I dont think so ooo. . . Please Kelvin, please call him for me. cry
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Sexytricia(f): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2009
Gabry:

shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad cry He has forsaken me? Really? How is that possible? I dont think so ooo. . . Please Kelvin, please call him for me. cry
gabry since d desired is not available why dont u make d available desired.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by barba: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2009
hello just want holla u u sound interestin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2009
Oh Gabry shocked This is so amazing

A thousand kisses wont be enuf to show my affection for you kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2009
Kelvinj:

where is he? C'mon gabry he has 4saken 4 @ d tym u needed him most, am sori abt dat so can i test d sniks & see if i culd replace him

Mr V (aka Superman) is on the thread undecided Swagger on a hundred thousand zillion tongue Note this dude angry Am IRREPLACEABLE tongue

Gabry I may not be always there when you call but am always on tyme wink

Thanx for them shoes, u do know my exquisite tastes and how to fulfil them cool

You look soooooooooooo sexxxxxxxxxxxxxy in them bikinis kiss I wanna hold you squeeze you love youuuuu cheesy
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2009
hey Voltrun abi mr. Irreplaceable no 1 is tryn 2 collect ur shawty i've got lots of dem menn. U knw wat AM A MOTHERF**KING love-vendor nigga
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 2:58am On Aug 09, 2009
Sexytricia:

gabry since d desired is not available why dont u make d available desired.

And the available has arrived my dear  grin

barba:

hello just want holla u u sound interestin

Who are u referrin to 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vuitton:

Vuitton link=topic=307067.msg4320516#msg4320516 date=1249749128:

Oh Gabry  shocked This is so amazing

A thousand kisses wont be enuf to show my affection for you  kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Gabry I may not be always there when you call but am always on tyme  wink

Thanx for them shoes, u do know my exquisite tastes and how to fulfil them  cool

You look soooooooooooo sexxxxxxxxxxxxxy in them bikinis  kiss I wanna hold you squeeze you love youuuuu  cheesy

Only you. . . . . . Can make my heart so true. . . .

O. . .  on. . . ly you oo oo. . . .Can make me have. . . love flu. . .

Only you. . . and you. . . alone. . . . make me . . . feel like . . . .mumu. . .

And fill . . .my heart . . . . with glue. . . for only you. . . . . . .

Only. . . ,  . . . ,  . . . . . . YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. . . . . .  cheesy wink smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dear, lets go on a date. Where shall we go my sweet suga pie dumpling?  grin wink kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 2:59am On Aug 09, 2009
Kelvinj:

hey Voltrun abi mr. Irreplaceable no 1 is tryn 2 collect ur shawty i've got lots of dem menn. U knw wat AM A MOTHERF**KING love-vendor nigga

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed cry cry cry Why are u scaring me? cry cry cry
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by sexyLeamon(f): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2009
Gabry u are a crazy human being cheesy cheesy
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2009
Goodmorning my love cheesy
I had d sweetest dream las nite, you and i in disneyland rollercoastering in the stars above,  Lookin down at our NL fiends.
We were in cloud nine - a cloud of love, chocolate, bunnies and a hot dog  kiss The most beautiful couple of the universe. And all our loyal subjects in NL came to pay homage by bowing wit their heads lo to d ground. Startin wit SL and SD tongue
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by sexyLeamon(f): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2009
dreamland is a sweet place isn't it?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2009
I dnt tink so SL, coz notin is real der.
@vuitton
watz gud irreplaceable? Lest i 4get, i had a dream were u shot gabry so jst be careful dude u may end up in JAIL.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2009
@vuitton
watz gud irreplaceable? Lest i 4get, i had a dream were u shot gabry so jst be careful dude u may end up in JAIL.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by sexyLeamon(f): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2009
well dat is what make it dreamland cheesy
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2009
Aha! . . .be kiaful with ya drmz vuitton.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2009
@Sl
wel dream cum tru if only u can make it happen
@pat
ar u bak 4rm mosquechurch
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2009
Vuitton:

Goodmorning my love :-D
i had d sweetest dream las nite, you and i in disneyland rollercoastering in the stars above, Lookin down at our NL fiends.
We were in cloud nine - a cloud of love, chocolate, bunnies and a hot dog kiss The most beautiful couple of the universe. And all our loyal subjects in NL came to pay homage by bowing wit their heads lo to d ground. Startin wit SL and SD :-P

Ohhhh Sweet lofffff. . . Thats an excellent dream and hope it turns to reality. I imagine ourselves entering Disneyland smelling the sweet sensational caramel buttered popcorn. . . Ohh wait. . I dont need no caramel buttered popcorn cause when I kiss your juicy lips, it all taste just like that. . . .

And we hear the song called "Its a Small World After All. . . Its a Small World After All. . . ." and we went in this biggg massive building and got on a nice gentl boat ride with that music playing and we see all these little people dancing ! WOW! Its just so romantic! grin kiss

My lofff, do you ever think that people here would get jelous? grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Gabry u are a crazy human being cheesy cheesy

Yes naaa. . . Am crazy in loff with Vuitton grin kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy

Kelvinj:

@vuitton

Thats not very nice. . . Why are u being mean>? sad
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2009
Gabry where is swit D?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2009
gabry am not being mean o jst tot i shld let u guyz know, sori o if i hurt u.
Is vuitton stil in bed by dis tym? Hunger go massacre una if una marry o because na sack dem go dey sack am 4 goin 2 work late
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2009
Is vuitton stil in bed by dis tym? Hunger go massacre una if una marry o because na sack dem go dey sack am 4 goin 2 work late
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2009
patwhizkid:

Gabry where is swit D?

I dont know where he is and to be honest, Im kinda getting worried about him. . . I just hope he is not angry or upset ooo. . . Wish he live nearby so I can go and see what happen. I tried sending him msg on YIM, he did not reply and Im getting really sad right now, sad

Kelvinj:

He is busy in church. Thats ma man! grin So Kelvin any female Nairalander u are interested in? let me hook you up grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2009
Gabry plz his switD on facebook? What has happened to him? Plz talk to him, we are missing him.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2009
Nope, he doesnt have a facebook but I will email him and I still keep msg him. . . If I dont get him, I would have to find him using my locater. sad
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2009
Ok, thank yu very much. You are a darling.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2009
No qualms my dearest sister wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sexmate Needed...very Urgent / Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! / American Women Looking For Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.