Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff (8133 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2009
@ poster, you may have fooled SexyL but definately not me. I know as well as you do that you are the one playing both roles on this thread. quit fooling yourself.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2009
Both roles of what exactly undecided
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ohhhhh. I get it. Another person same like the one with the banana head and the pineapple head that always thinks that I have a multiple personality disorder but truth be told, u could be either jelous or you have insecurity issues.

Sorry dude. . . Maybe you need to change your personality to get more attention around here wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2009
@Gabry  Truth to be told, recent experience showed me that there are a lot of fakers on
NL and i think something needs to be done about it, I have no personal issues with
anyone. Besides, i think i am getting some attention from you already lol, and i'm just too busy to be jealous.
please take no offense.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
chipmunkey:

@Gabry  Truth to be told, recent experience showed me that there are a lot of fakers on
NL and i think something needs to be done about it, I have no personal issues with
anyone. Besides, i think i am getting some attention from you already lol, and i'm just too busy to be jealous.
please take no offense.

I think its safe to say that those experience are related to Hbabe lipsrsealed
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2009
Mos def correct. wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 6:50pm On Oct 22, 2009
Gabry:

Yes, I was sent to the city for a conference and than half way my boss scolded me to fly back from the city because he needs me to do the tendering for an upcoming project and the problem is that he sent me for that conference which is worth almost 1000 USD. . . I dont know what he wants. . . Seriously! angry

Thats some cheddar to miss sad Is that the reason for you status today on facebook?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 6:52pm On Oct 22, 2009
chipmunkey:

Mos def correct. wink

But ur insinuations concerning my dear loffer Gabry are wrong as you probably already realize
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2009
Yeah, you're right. I don dey Para dat time na. I hope he she forgives me. smiley lol
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2009
She has a beautifully heart and i can bet my third leg that u have already been forgiven wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2009
Signing out. . Cheers cool
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2009
chipmunkey:

please take no offense.

chipmunkey:

Yeah, you're right. I don dey Para dat time na. I hope she forgives me. smiley lol

noted and forgiven.

Vuitton:

Thats some cheddar to miss sad Is that the reason for you status today on facebook?

Not that baby. I payed for my education and also Ive done an investment so thats how I end up in a lo finance status but am sure everything will be back to normal by net year. wink

So u no dey enta here untill I msg you abi? sad
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2009
Oops embarassed Gotta run kiss
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2009
noted and forgiven.
@ Gabry, what a beautiful heart.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2009
Gabry:

Not that baby. I payed for my education and also Ive done an investment so thats how I end up in a lo finance status but am sure everything will be back to normal by net year. wink

So u no dey enta here untill I msg you abi? sad

Ma baby cheesy How far. . . I get your gist! Well you did a good thing investing for the future, when you harvest it will be all smiles wink
Apologies shaa about my attendance on this thread, am not on Nairaland as frequently as before. Work is critical these days.
So whats new this week bu? Missin ya kiss
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
You guys should view this with pleasure.

http://chipmunkey.ning.com/profile/adeoluajisafe
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2009
Nice blog Chip wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 29, 2009
Thanks, you can come on and join me, I am also inviting all the Ibo Girls on Nairaland specially, cos i love them all.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2009
OK cool
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
chipmunkey, thanks for the compliment. And your name is kinda cute. Where did you get the inspiration from? smiley

And also are u an Igbo guy?

Baybeee miii. . . I understand una well well cause I have been busy as well boo. . . sad New? Well, I have been sick but still had to go to work. ARGHH! This sucks! angry
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2009
Eya! What is wrong with you? Hope it aint this swine flu i keep hearing about
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
Swine? No way. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked U know, Swine flu in my country is consider as oudated. We are famous for H1N1 now but not to worry dear. it aint Swine or H1N1.

Its just the flu. . . The annoying one for that matter!!!!! Any tips on how to get rid of it? sad
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2009
lol Gabby and Vuitton, so yu guyz don't loff me again abi?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2009
Pat baby, says who we no loff you. You are our first born and our most favorite for that matter!!! cheesy kiss

How's school baby? Hope you've been good? wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
Gabry:

Swine? No way. . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked U know, Swine flu in my country is consider as oudated. We are famous for H1N1 now but not to worry dear. it aint Swine or H1N1.

Its just the flu. . . The annoying one for that matter!!!!! Any tips on how to get rid of it? sad

Whats H1N1  

Well for your flu, i wud advice staying away from cold drinks basically. Then you gotta take orthodox medication for it (usu makes one drowsy so beta to take at night or when you have chance to take a good nap)
Then fruits daily is a good move as the got the natural Vitamin C that sooooooo important  cool

Hope you get better asap. . .  Cant have you down cos you gotta enjoy your week end *hugs*
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2009
Yeah. . .i've been good & school is fine.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2009
Gabry:

chipmunkey, thanks for the compliment. And your name is kinda cute. Where did you get the inspiration from? smiley
And also are u an Igbo guy?
Baybeee miii. . . I understand una well well cause I have been busy as well boo. . . sad New? Well, I have been sick but still had to go to work. ARGHH! This sucks! angry

YW, thanks too, never knew someone would like the name, Inspirations comes from wired experiences, chikena, I'm a proud Nigerian too.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^ Hey Chip You didnt precisely answer if you are an Igbo guy
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

lol Gabby and Vuitton, so yu guyz don't loff me again abi?

Pattie cheesy Nice to see you on the true loff thread grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2009
Vuitton:

Whats H1N1  

Well for your flu, i wud advice staying away from cold drinks basically. Then you gotta take orthodox medication for it (usu makes one drowsy so beta to take at night or when you have chance to take a good nap)
Then fruits daily is a good move as the got the natural Vitamin C that sooooooo important  cool

Hope you get better asap. . .  Cant have you down cos you gotta enjoy your week end *hugs*

H1N1 is a kinda flu right now its famous here. It comes after swine flu and it is also another death threat but I guess not as serious as swine flu but still must take serious cautious. It is caused by poor hygiene especially to those whom dont wash their hands often. The symptoms are flu, watery eyes, back ache, headache.

What is usu?

patwhizkid:

Yeah. . .i've been good & school is fine.

U sure about that? Why you dont sound too excited about it? You facing love problem abi? Tell me ooo. . .

chipmunkey:

YW, thanks too, never knew someone would like the name, Inspirations comes from wired experiences, chikena, I'm a proud Nigerian too.

Are u an Igbo? Just wondering cause you mention you like all Igbo girls smiley
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2009
No i'm not but I've always Admired Ibo girls.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
Gabry:

What is usu?

Usually smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! / No Strings Attached Whatsapp Group(sexcha)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.