Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,735 members, 7,844,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff (8132 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by uyimen: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2009
I hv not seen it. i hv bn away 4a month community intership programme.i hv bn completely offline.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2009
Ben. . . Abeg! No vex at me oo. . . You have dumped me like for soooo long and suddenly you have decided to come back and accuse me. . . Im so sad. . . cry cry cry
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2009
guez who's bak? ME of course.
Were is vuitton? Watagwan.
Gabry watz gud? Yea, b4 i 4get were is d shawty u promised me?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2009
U have not made your pick naaa
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by uyimen: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2009
Gabbry. How are you doing? Wats up?what do you mean by saying, i dumped you? My friends are always close to my heart,i never did stop thinking about you and pat.
Gabbry. Pat said we should talk you out of this your new found love,but i dont think that would be fair. You have your choice to make,no one can be responsible for that. We can only wish you good luck.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2009
Yeah gabby, Ben & I are wishing you all the best in your relationshp with vuitton. . .and plz don't come crying to us if (in case) you are heart broken. Hey Ben, whatz up?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2009
Kelvinj:

guez who's bak?.
Were is vuitton? Watagwan.

Right where am supposed to be  cool Chillin between Gabry's thighs  kiss

patwhizkid:

Yeah gabby, Ben & I are wishing you all the best in your relationshp with vuitton. . .and plz don't come crying to us if (in case) you are heart broken. Hey Ben, whatz up?

That aint gonna happen, this ur wish na real irony! U wish us the best then u immediately anticipate Gabry crying  Bad mind abii na bad belle  tongue
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2009
uyimen:

GABBY !!! wats up? i have missed out so much .who the hell is vuittion?

PAT pls give me update.

When you're talking bout a DON please have respect like you talking to ur mom undecided
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by uyimen: 10:02am On Aug 18, 2009
Hey Pat. Am cool,how are you today?
Pls do not allow yourself to be draw into an unnecessary war of words wit vuittion.(what ever is his name)
And were is Gabby?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by oyinda3(f): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2009
gabry, u have opened at least 4 topics on nairaland for 4 different men. i don't think ur bf will be happy with u o
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by uyimen: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2009
Vuittion! Now, dont you NEVER ! EVER! Make the least reference to your mom. Pls dont dare it!
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2009
uyimen, plz dnt start jst let d guy be he has had enof @lest 4rm me & i dnt want any1 giving him warz again. Letz jst play cool dude.
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by patwhizkid(f): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2009
Ben am doing great. Now vuitton, enough of d insultz. Ben plz letz not exchange wordz with vuitton over gabby. Now vuitton, yu can have gabby all to yourself, but plz don't insult Ben & I. Thankz
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2009
uyimen:

Vuittion! Now, dont you NEVER ! EVER! Make the least reference to your mom. Pls dont dare it!

Is this a threat shocked OMG Please watch your statements. . . . . I did not insult you but jus a simple juxapose for you to get the clear picture. RESPECT is the KEY WORD!!! Its a compliment!!! If you are offended by that then too bad
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ben am doing great. Now vuitton, enough of d insultz. Ben plz letz not exchange wordz with vuitton over gabby. Now vuitton, yu can have gabby all to yourself, but plz don't insult Ben & I. Thankz

You are welcome sad However i never insulted nor do not intend to insult either of you I jus have a way with my words.

Am just having fun ere with my virtual wifey cool Don't get me twisted plz am cooooooler than the other side of your pillow wink

Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2009
People! Whats going on here shocked
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2009
Gabry:

People! Whats going on here shocked

Make a wild guess bu grin
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2009
Ehmmm. . . No idea. U tell me loff grin kiss
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2009
Gabry:

Ehmmm. . . No idea. U tell me loff grin kiss

AW sweet bu. . . I see i missed you online this morning. How was work today? smiley
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
Its been crazY!!! CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Im running around cause this Sat is the concert which Im organizing! And its like my sister and I (we are the main organizers) are running around doing unfinish business (since its not our job to begin with but because we are the main person, therefore, we had to do it) and now Im still working and its almost 10,ooopm yet so much to do. I thinl when Imn done, I can go back at 5am. . . Phewww! smiley embarassed cry cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss grin cheesy grin angry sad sad sad
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2009
Awwww baby shocked I feel ya
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2009
Saw your status on facebook and felt your delight with the success of the concert cheesy Coooooooooool cool

So its time to start prep for Christmas carolls or wot

Really missed you hun kiss Been so busy flying around the country to represent my MD cos he's not in the country at the moment. Just got back from Abuja this morning so you will see, hear and feel more of me smiley
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 11:58pm On Aug 25, 2009
VUITTON!!!!

Good to have you back sweetheart! kiss kiss kiss

So uve been busy as well eh? Thats nice naaa. It keps you on the going! Hows work?

Yes, am doing a Christmas concert but I plan to arrange a group to sing accapella so now Im arranging the music piece for them as well as to arrange a choreograph moves
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2009
kiss My love *I know you are asleep now and thats all good*

Wanna say its too early for the Christmas Concert arrangement but then i realized its virtually september shocked

How time flies honey sad will be off work in a few minutes. . . . We'l chatt tomorrow kiss
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 2:10am On Aug 27, 2009
Hello love. . . Am so glad to receive your message despite to the fact that you've been running senselessly like a headless chicken. . . sad kiss

It might sound too early to prepare fore the Christmas Concert but actually Im running out of time cause I have to write down notes on the Saprano, Alto, Tenor and Bass plus the black up voicers. . . Its not easy arranging pieces for 2 days. . . And also training the people whom have no knowledge about reading notes and half of them are tone deaf would take lots and lots of time and practise. sad lipsrsealed
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2009
Lol. . . . I see you a real expert in music smiley

I love R and B, rap and a lil ragga dance hall, then again if it sounds nice i rock it!
TGIF wots occuring at your end of town?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2009
No be expert naaa but in my family, it is a compulsory to pick up music. If we dont, than at least we have to pick up singing otherwise, the older ones will think that we are adopted and that we dont have the family's blood and that we are a disgrace to them. . . Sighhh. . , sad embarassed

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE R N B, RAP AND REGGAE AS WELL!!! cheesy I dont really like Ballad and Country and Jazz Music though. . . At times, those kinda music is annoying my ears. sad embarassed

Usually Fridays Im at home playing my Cello . . I really need to speed up my practise cause I really want to play it on stage and prove my parents that the Cello is a Brilliant Instrument. . . sad

My Lofff. . . Do drop by soon when u are not busy ok? wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2009
Gabry:

No be expert naaa but in my family, it is a compulsory to pick up music. If we dont, than at least we have to pick up singing otherwise, the older ones will think that we are adopted and that we dont have the family's blood and that we are a disgrace to them. . . Sighhh. . , sad embarassed

You funny honey grin
Its a good thing though. . . . My brother is trying to release a rap album but has not yet got a record label. Its rap and his latest track is hot.

Which other instruments do you play asides the Cello?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2009
RAP WOW! Make me hear em abeg!!! shocked shocked shocked

I play the Piano, Drums, Electric Guitar, Bass, Guitar, Classical Guitar, Folk Guitar, harmonica, keyboard and Recorder.

The Cello I just started like 2 months
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Kelvinj(m): 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2009
wow, gabry & vuitton, u guyz ar realy diggn it.
Cudos lol
gabry were is d xmas concert gonna be am i invited?
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Gabry(f): 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2009
It will be in Malaysia. If you are in malaysia, sure u can attend. Its free. Its a 2 days concert wink
Re: VUITTON, Only You N Me With Our Loffff by Vuitton(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2009
Gabry:

RAP WOW! Make me hear em abeg!!! shocked shocked shocked
I play the Piano, Drums, Electric Guitar, Bass, Guitar, Classical Guitar, Folk Guitar, harmonica, keyboard and Recorder.

Only you shocked Your ability would make Alicia Keys jealous grin

Will get a link soon so you can hear wot my bruv sounds like on the mic smiley He got some hot tracks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ibadan Naughty Chat Group / Happy Birthday Vivian Chinaza!! / American Women Looking For Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.