Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate (24921 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by donbrowser(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
First, the ideas aren't novel but just an irritating rehash of what has been on the floor since that big ol arm in front of the National Assembly complex was moulded.

This man is a stark slowpoke.

By the way, where is the evidence he has even put any pen to paper in moving this anywhere and not just some imaginary bills that exist only on the floor of the senate that convenes inside his head?
The money never finish?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by tk4rd: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2016
ricsman:
abeg beg ur senators from SS SE n SW to back that state policing o. because if Enugu had it the governor would have used them instead of waiting for Nigeria police that is waiting for the President order... shits happens sha
We even need L.G.A Police that operate in the various wards... Easily reached at all times.. My fear is that, the bribe they collect will be too much, and then, Ogas at the tops that are recruitting them would fill the available slots with ghost workers and be diverting the salaries, leaving the communities bare without police again..
Nigerian Citizens are badly corrupt to the bones..
Nothing goes well here.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Edmomd(m): 8:44am On Apr 27, 2016
This is a man that hate constructive criticisms. Its only when you support what he says that he recognizes your contribution.
If he is well known on twitter as common sense senator, let him go and perform likewise at the senate and hopefully his co senators will support the so called bills.
Alaini kan se, oni ranu.
Ekun lori afefe, Ijapa ninu ile igbimo asofin. Atoko wa bale je.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Vongsama(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2016
BB013:
He presented 5 bills that we just hearing about..
I guess it is only on twitter he presents his bills

How many bills in d senate do u knw or hav heard about? This year alone there hav been over 30bills bt most people only know the two (grazing and gender) dat made d news. Stop allowin ur hatred for BMB becloud ur brain n drain u of fair usage of it.
Too much hate will kill urself?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by ricsman(m): 8:47am On Apr 27, 2016
tk4rd:
We even need L.G.A Police that operate in the various wards... Easily reached at all times.. My fear is that, the bribe they collect will be too much, and then, Ogas at the tops that are recruitting them would fill the available slots with ghost workers and be diverting the salaries, leaving the communities bare without police again..
Nigerian Citizens are badly corrupt to the bones..
Nothing goes well here.
guess u will do same if u are among them. things should change. it begins with u.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by daddyiel(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2016
You should ask your god.. The way people you will die of hate and insincerity like roaster
omenka:
First, the ideas aren't novel but just an irritating rehash of what has been on the floor since that big ol arm in front of the National Assembly complex was moulded.

By the way, where is the evidence he has even put any pen to paper in moving this anywhere and not just some imaginary bills that exist only on the floor of the senate that convenes inside his head?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Xtopher123(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:

He's contributed , identify your Senator too and let's see his own contribution to the Senate and Nigeria at large

Slower Poke
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by naptu2: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2016
naptu2:
You can see some of the bills that have been proposed by senators on this website. (This is not an exhaustive list).

http://www.placng.org/new/senate-bills-charts.php
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Xtopher123(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Edmomd:
This is a man that hate constructive criticisms. Its only when you support what he says that he recognizes your contribution.
If he is well known on twitter as common sense senator, let him go and perform likewise at the senate and hopefully his co senators will support the so called bills.
Alaini kan se, oni ranu.
Ekun lori afefe, Ijapa ninu ile igbimo asofin. Atoko wa bale je.

No criticism against him has ever been constructive, it's either they want to ruin his common sense mantra or Just for Mockery.. Get Sense bro, or better still I could lend you mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by sammhi(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:

a slowpoke indeed..and he is a billionaire and a entertainment guru.. producer of the only lady to win Miss world..an employer of labor..
pls tell me your own achievement...
BMB has achieved far more than that your god, PMB ..list PMB singular achievement if not by Govt...nepotism and corruption..
for your info..u can't be a rich man if you no get sense.. show me a slowpoke who is rich..
even to do 419 and be rich through it requires a lot of sense...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by point4u(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2016
Ben Murray Bruce is one senator of the Federal Republic I admire so much; he doesn't just talk, he talks with much of common sense....Ben Bruce has done his bit by passing those bills, let the senators support it. Truth is bitter but lie is so precious and sweet though a destroyer.

Let us all support him and see if things will not change.....

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Iamthoney(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Obviously, reading idiotic and unintelligent babbles by the Twitter nuisance exites low expectations and mentally challenged people like you and your kind..
Are you this stubborn? The dude they correct you from making gbagaun, yet you no gree learn. Which one be "exites"?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by tk4rd: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2016
ricsman:
guess u will do same if u are among them. things should change. it begins with u.
Bro, a sanitised environment cannot allow such grossroot leakages and miscinducts.. We overlook a lot of things, and as a result, we do a lot of wrongs and take them to be the right thing.. Others mays take it to be that they are "being smart", while some others would see it as "surviving the situation"., but the truth is; "what is wrong is wrong, even when the society says nothing about it"
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Funnystar(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2016
Abi oooooooo!
I wonder why he has not donated his furniture allowance to his home state when the government have not paid their salaries for more than 3months now. His common sense no reach his state shaa
BB013:
He presented 5 bills that we just hearing about..
I guess it is only on twitter he presents his bills
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by excel101(m): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:

People requested to know what he has been able to do in the senate, now he has enumerated his achievements, what you do is not do doubt him, but find out if all he has said is true.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by jude33084(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2016
tpiah11:
Edo/Ijaw, se no be say una dey fight sha?

One needs to know o!

How do you mean bro?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by msbbash(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2016
Bros nom dey mumu us , those bills never see the ligth of thé day.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by focus7: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2016
What a man sow that also he reaps. When he went about attacking and mocking every of Buhari's move he may never have imagined that he would to be explaining to this same people hailing him them.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by ericeben: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2016
Ben Bruce is not supporting NASS SUV gift, all he wants is Made in Nigeria, while d expenditure is channelled into sth more productive..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rDmawVMzD8
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by olayinkajnr(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
grin

Apparently the senator is replying the question posed in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3069287/what-been-ben-murray-bruces-contribution

When he was having an exploitative ride on the psyche of his twitter lone spectators, Ben was a pan-nationalist of the common sense empty noise. When madam Oby drew him out for a twitdebate, the attention happy, senate-bench-warmer became a representative of his only constituency. To the glare of hypocrisy, he retorted that he wasn't her representative. My problem is that this same would soon bounce back to his lies of being a nationalist when that suits his political lies. What more, he still has large catches of Flapping Flappers who will sprinkle our virtual world with their ulalations of indecent amorals.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Frankiss44(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2016
Goke7:
Na for Twitter dem de sponsor or submit bill?

Chai , this man should just go back to his cinema business abeg, wetin be this?

Do you even know the name of the senator representing you? I guess you only hear from him when he comes to share pepper and salts to you guys every 4 years.. Hater
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Frankiss44(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2016
point4u:
Ben Murray Bruce is one senator of the Federal Republic I admire so much; he doesn't just talk, he talks with much of common sense....Ben Bruce has done his bit by passing those bills, let the senators support it. Truth is bitter but lie is so precious and sweet though a destroyer.

Let us all support him and see if things will not change.....

I swear down. How I wish I had this man representing me. My yeye Senator nor dey even dey cough, na just sitting allowee the idiot they collect
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by prodigy97(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2016
is Ben Bruce a nairalander?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by dahaz(m): 10:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Is anyone still doubting that Sen. Ben bruce is on nairaland
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by leofab(f): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2016
Pressure your senator to support it If you actually believe you have one..
aresa:
Any twitter based useless senator can type any bill and give it to the Senate Clerk to file for record purpose, but how many of his bills made it to the Senate floor, was debated and passed.?

The burden is on you to lobby your colleagues in bipartisan manner to promote, debate, get support and have your bills passed and not passing the buck to Nigerians on the street.

There's a reason why Nigerians sent you to the Senate, they sent you there to do your job and not to pass the burden to Nigerians to do your job for you..

This joker is feeling the heat and now getting defensive. He thought sitting on Twitter talking rubbish was his job and enough to hide under..

Nigerians are waking up..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Zieristclair(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2016
sammhi:

a slowpoke indeed..and he is a billionaire and a entertainment guru.. producer of the only lady to win Miss world..an employer of labor..
pls tell me your own achievement...
BMB has achieved far more than that your god, PMB ..list PMB singular achievement if not by Govt...nepotism and corruption..
for your info..u can't be a rich man if you no get sense.. show me a slowpoke who is rich..
even to do 419 and be rich through it requires a lot of sense...
U made absolutely no sense sad

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by AfroKnight: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2016
This man acts naïve sometimes. There is no anti corruption "czar" that can be independent of the executive and/or legislative. He/she must be appointed and funded by someone and must work under the police. We cannot have a parallel force who reports to no one. We already have the ICPC and EFCC . We really don't need another one to wrestle jurisdiction with them.

That Community police bill would be better as state police instead.

On the Fulani herdsmen problem, a bill forcing them to patronize or own ranches would be the best thing. Specifications would be given for minimum land area and mandatory vehicles for livestock transportation to markets or other ranches. All stray livestock should be forfeited to the government.

The herdsmen should also surrender all firearms to the police and be banned from carrying firearms.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Kessyy2k4(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Nice one from the common sense revolution pioneer. Mr. Ben is one of the numerous vocal voices of the opposition, keeping the present incompetent administration on their toes.

Those hypocritical zombies asking for his achievements are only pained because he's always exposing their lies and propaganda.
shut d trap, tell us d bill passed
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by sLloyds: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice one from the common sense revolution pioneer. Mr. Ben is one of the numerous vocal voices of the opposition, keeping the present incompetent administration on their toes.

Those hypocritical zombies asking for his achievements are only pained because he's always exposing their lies and propaganda. [/quote]

Guy, the idea is not to present a bill but to convert that bill into Law. How many has he converted to law. His job is not to present Bills but is to create bill and fight for them to be Law

He should not be asking me to call my senator to support his bills. It is his job to get senators to support his Bills. Haba. Is that not why we voted him. If i have to help him get senators to support, will he share the money with me!!!!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by sLloyds: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2016

Those hypocritical zombies asking for his achievements are only pained because he's always exposing their lies and propaganda. [/quote]

Guy, the idea is not to present a bill but to convert that bill into Law. How many has he converted to law. His job is not to present Bills but is to create bill and fight for them to be Law

He should not be asking me to call my senator to support his bills. It is his job to get senators to support his Bills. Haba. Is that not why we voted him. If i have to help him get senators to support, will he share the money with me!!!!![/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Journalist Beaten To Stupor Inside Ebonyi Govt House’ Over Facebook Post (pics) / Leaked Memo: Buhari Summons Kyari, Oyo-ita After FEC Clash / Ezekwesili To Buhari: The World Is Watching Your Violation Of Sowore’s Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.