Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate (24914 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Btruth: 11:00am On Apr 27, 2016
Kudos Mr. Ben. Please, let others come up with their own too. ........and can we have his bills been look into and passed for the goodness of the masses. cool
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by JoeBlocks(m): 11:16am On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
First, the ideas aren't novel but just an irritating rehash of what has been on the floor since that big ol arm in front of the National Assembly complex was moulded.

This man is a stark slowpoke.

By the way, where is the evidence he has even put any pen to paper in moving this anywhere and not just some imaginary bills that exist only on the floor of the senate that convenes inside his head?
Bro, the question we should asking Ben Bruce is how has a touched the lives of the people he represent. What projects has he embarked on, completed etc.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by wink2015(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2016
[size=15pt]What about senator James Manager from Delta state? what are his achievement for this long years he has spent in the senate?

What about senator Omo Agege Obarisi also from Delta state? what are his achievement for this period he has been in the senate having defeated senator Ighoyota Amori after a court judgement.
[/size]
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by ibietela2(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
sammyj:
Anybody can present any garbage bills which is meaningless until it is accepted and passed by the Senate! !!

That is why he said you should pressure your senator that is if you know him to support the bill
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by laurel500(m): 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2016
nigeriafilm:
Their case against him - only because he has made himself the voice of the opposition

A voice of the people... Not opposition

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by point4u(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2016
What is the name of your Senator and which constituency is he/she from?
Frankiss44:

I swear down. How I wish I had this man representing me. My yeye Senator nor dey even dey cough, na just sitting allowee the idiot they collect
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by ipreach: 1:05pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good for his reputation
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by tsdarkside(m): 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
its better he concentrates on his job and stop social-mediaring around like a teenage-school-girl...

i hope this foool,understand that,nigeria will never ever vote a halfcast to president...i rather have jonathan back before i vote a mullato......

i would even vote an albino before i vote a mullato.....

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by orisa37: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Well done Ben Bruce. More grease to your elbows.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by emmykk(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
First, the ideas aren't novel but just an irritating rehash of what has been on the floor since that big ol arm in front of the National Assembly complex was moulded.

This man is a stark slowpoke.

By the way, where is the evidence he has even put any pen to paper in moving this anywhere and not just some imaginary bills that exist only on the floor of the senate that convenes inside his head?

it is because of your likes that NIGERIA is on his kneel.i envy the weed you smoke
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by blackwisenigger: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=Flashh post=45066626]When it's been long he got an attention. It leads to this.[/An attention, 'you for talk say na parade him dey, make we know say him be solja'. Think wisely before you type. Not everything in your brain is worth the post. Oga an attention
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Flashh: 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
blackwisenigger:
Member of the Ben Murray Bruce's asslicker just showed up. Fággot.

Your brain is like that of a fish.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by judondasylva(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
nice one
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Edmomd(m): 7:25am On Apr 28, 2016
Xtopher123:

No criticism against him has ever been constructive, it's either they want to ruin his common sense mantra or Just for Mockery.. Get Sense bro, or better still I could lend you mine

Its pathetic when you discover that those that suppose to be the future of a nation can't think straight.
Continue been short sighted and you would regret ever been one in the nearest future.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by naptu2: 11:24am On Apr 28, 2016
They are showing From The National Assembly (House Of Reps) on the NTA Network. Hope you are watching, so that you can actually know who speaks in the chamber and who doesn't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tribunal Hears PDP, Atiku’s Application For Inspection Of Election Mat / Can You Do This For Nigeria? / Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.