Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate (24919 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by mrvitalis(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by jesse515: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
omenka:
First, the ideas aren't novel but just an irritating rehash of what has been on the floor since that big ol arm in front of the National Assembly complex was moulded.

This man is a stark slowpoke.

By the way, where is the evidence he has even put any pen to paper in moving this anywhere and not just some imaginary bills that exist only on the floor of the senate that convenes inside his head?

Will u keep shut n hide ur head in shame?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by naptu2: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2016
naptu2:
Senator Ben Bruce discusses the motion on Made In Nigeria products on the floor of the Senate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoaonqFyNYA

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Salimmuhammad(m): 7:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Why is every thing ""will""... So that means he hasnt done it be dat..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 27, 2016
Talk is cheap.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by naptu2: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2016
naptu2:
Senator Ben Bruce discusses the electricity distribution crisis on the floor of the Senate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4eAgXEZTsU
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by dorocent(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs***clears throat....Lion on twitter...kitten in the senate undecided undecided
haterz spotted
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by naptu2: 7:56am On Apr 27, 2016
naptu2:
Senator Ben Bruce discusses his Independent Prosecutor bill with the Nigerian Senate's YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DQPr7CnYLM

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Goke7: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Na for Twitter dem de sponsor or submit bill?

Chai , this man should just go back to his cinema business abeg, wetin be this?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by M4gunners: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2016
nigeriafilm:
Their case against him - only because he has made himself the voice of the opposition
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by naptu2: 7:58am On Apr 27, 2016
naptu2:
Senator Ben Bruce discusses the 2016 budget on the floor of the Senate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXqS88wHie4
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 27, 2016
It's not about presenting the bills on twitter,it's about getting your fellow senators to support them?Is it only your own they don't support,why should we tell our senators to support it.The other ones they support,do their constituents go to canvass support for them.If your fellow Senators are not supporting your bills,that means they don't take you serious and maybe your common sense is only on twitter and also not practicable.You attended the training before swear in on how to articulate bills,so check ya self -AND ACTUALLY HE IS NOT TAKEN SERIOUS AS MY SENATOR FRIEND TOLD ME!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by naptu2: 8:02am On Apr 27, 2016
naptu2:
Senator Ben Bruce discusses President Buhari's economic policies on the floor of the Senate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdmN0QLVDK0
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by bueze046(m): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2016
Can someone please ask Senator Hope Uzodimma his own achievement cause I don't see one

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by bayinq25(m): 8:03am On Apr 27, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
grin

Apparently the senator is replying the question posed in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3069287/what-been-ben-murray-bruces-contribution
stewpid anyway!the same man that craves for unity is coming out to say "your own senator".How hypocritical.These cunts are Nigeria's senators not certain Nigerian senators...eediat,get back to work with your fellow thieves.it's so alarming that Nigerians think there are clean politicians among dirty ones,wake up!If you're clean you'll hate being surrounded by dirt,as far as i'm concerned,APC=PDP.Bruce is corrupt,buhari is corrupt.Because,if they weren't they won't be in the clan of thieves...So I don't trust Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by sherif4owo(m): 8:04am On Apr 27, 2016
I don't see any achievement if you have passed 5 bills and none of them is been supported by others.

Tell us what you have done not what you are doing.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by naptu2: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2016
Senator Ben Bruce vs Senator Dino Melaye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTqxA5R8Rmw

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by bayinq25(m): 8:06am On Apr 27, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Obviously, reading idiotic and unintelligent babbles by the Twitter nuisance exites low expectations and mentally challenged people like you and your kind..
chai stop sharing @free idiot's blood,dia is God ooo.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by bayinq25(m): 8:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Pavarottii:

Please tell me a better senator than BMB. That av sponsored more and better bills than him?
How well have these bills affected bayelsans?dake jhor
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by naptu2: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Ben Murray-Bruce @benmurraybruce

I've 5 Bills pending including a. Independent Prosecutor b. Ward Security & c. Alternative Energy. Get your Senator to support them in 2016!

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/680811977975795712

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3189107_screenshot20151214215548_png8ee84e6c5340cba30f70b0ede1e53d04

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3189108_screenshot20151214215556_png251f7febbdf6dc3344b574547a68ac31

And several motions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdmN0QLVDK0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTqxA5R8Rmw

People always say that this senator or that senator doesn't speak in the Senate (popular victims are Ben Murray Bruce and Remi Tinubu), but I know that the truth is that these people do not follow events at the National Assembly.

The NTA has a show called "From The National Assembly". It's usually shown everyday from 11am (live) and 2am (repeat). They usually alternate between the Senate and the House Of Representatives. Anybody that watches that show will know that the claim that these senators do not speak in the Senate is false.

The Senate also has a Twitter handle @NGRSenate which live tweets the proceedings in the Senate.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by odomanis: 8:09am On Apr 27, 2016
Flashh:
When it's been long he got an attention. It leads to this.

You and your likes asked for what he has been doing in the Senate apart from twitting, now he has told you and you are not happy. instead of hating, get your senator to support those bills.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by An0nimus: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2016
naptu2 keep giving these doubting thomases uppercuts.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by omogin(f): 8:13am On Apr 27, 2016
BB013:
He presented 5 bills that we just hearing about..
I guess it is only on twitter he presents his bills

At least he presented somewhere. Where is your senator doing his? If you don't know I feel sorry for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2016
Community police? Abeg carry ur big English jor. Na vigilante u wan form?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by proxillin(m): 8:15am On Apr 27, 2016
[size=15pt]Ok then PMB should present 50 bills that will not be signed in 100 years.

SO far presenting bills without signing is now an achievement.

Awon werey children of hate. This is an achievement right.

Government should provide Solar panels? Has he provided a single solar panel to his community.

Yes these are his achievement.

I think hate has made some people gone brain damage, that they can't think straight again.

Just like the way we can criticize Buhari, we can also criticize Bruce lee. Bruce lee should not be immune to criticism just like buhari.

They both deserve scrutiny because they are both public holders. Hypocrisy is a tribal thingy. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Pavarottii(m): 8:18am On Apr 27, 2016
bayinq25:
How well have these bills affected bayelsans?dake jhor
That's why I don't start a convo with ur type. I asked a simple question, dat deserved a simple answer. But this all u av. It's fine.

Please don't quote me again. If u see my post, just Avoid.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by Koddedtinz: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2016
This man too get sense unlike the illiterate majority reps that sit their greedy over bloated asses there, just to keep the seats warm.

BMB, keep giving is a steady dose of common sense everyday jare, hopefully some senile old vegetables might catch one or two things from your vast pool of experience and knowledge.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by BB013(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2016
omogin:

At least he presented somewhere. Where is your senator doing his? If you don't know I feel sorry for you.

Moroni Bruce tactise can only work on people like u
The day u try to use ur head nd not ur eyes to reason engage me
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate by gfunkstyl: 8:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Give it to them Sen. BMB dem wan try you? Their Father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG: ASUU Demanding For N284bn, Nobody Will Pay That In A Recession.. / Biafra: Reno Omokri Uses P-square Fight To Make Case Against Secessionist / Chidi Lloyd: Ferry Gberegbe Was Not Shot Dead, He Acted A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.