Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming (44450 Views)

"I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her / Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello / Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by ilovebbwgirl: 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by Lero15(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
kennygee:

Na u post topic, na u first comment without even uploading the pic first.
no mind am
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by givemetoto(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
how sure are we that they met on twitter, meanwhile, let checkout this petition against MTN.
HERE www.touchpapyrus.com/2016/04/mtn-nigeria-is-scam-network-defrauding.html?m=0
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by ObiOmaMu: 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
love
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by akanji1: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
;
kennygee:

Na u post topic,j na u first comment without even uploading the pic first.
grin grin grin
Don't mind him e dey sell fish (selfish) grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by faithesco(f): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
pattybf:
Thot they ve 3kids!
and u expect her 5 months old daughter 2 start swimming abi#welldone#continue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by islandmoon: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
clearly, they don't know how to swim!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by Alani86: 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Angelberry:
She is beautiful without make-up

And that's how most ladies are; extremely gorgeous without the unnecessary entanglement called make-up. It is only meant for those who feel they are not perfectly or accurately made and needed to "make it up"!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by nikkypearl(f): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
praizeblog:
wow......I dnt knw may be I should fall in love?

Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by amtaken(f): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
They praise Mercy and condemn Stella Damasus and Nuella Njubuibo.

#SMH.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by pattybf(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
and u expect her 5 months old daughter 2 start swimming abi#welldone#continue

k, didn't know she is dat young, had thot d boy is d last!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by faithesco(f): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
pattybf:

k, didn't know she is dat young, had thot d boy is d last!
ohk dear,atleast now u know
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by sinaj(f): 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
[quote author=ifex370 post=45069991]mercy johnson really found her soul mate...
Lwkmd grin

the uncle above me s looking for his sense lipsrsealed[/quote
]
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by Ejimaa: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
may ur home continually be blessed
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by demzylahot(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
pattybf:
Thot they ve 3kids!
Na you bin born the third pikin?
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by pattybf(f): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
ohk dear,atleast now u know
yeah, thanks!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
onadana:
Who swims with singlet?

I tire oh. Na lack of 6 packs cause am
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by faithesco(f): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
pattybf:

yeah, thanks!
uwc dear
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by dammiedot(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
onadana:
Who swims with singlet?
Mercy Johnson's husband grin
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by Trexnemesis(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
jamesbanjo:
Waoh.......

Great
Lovely Family grin grin

I think.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by fowowea1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
kennygee:

Na u post topic, na u first comment without even uploading the pic first.
mayb hin Neva 1st to comment for hin career....he kon use d opportunity du am.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by Forwetinnah: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Copy copy. ...Stephenie Okereke talked about being shy when her husband checks her out, now MJ don come with her own. The next will be Omotola in a cockpit with her hubby blushing all colours of the Rainbow.
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by Missmossy(f): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nice grin

Their smiles though......

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by tpiah11: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
gistmeloveblog:
The actress,her husband and kids hit the pool.She wrote "Any reason why he looks at me and I get shy? Hmmmm love is wantintin"

Beautiful family..

https://www.instagram.com/mercyjohnsonokojie/?hl=en

She also got shy like Stephanie Linus?

https://www.bellanaija.com/2014/11/i-have-made-my-lifelong-pursuit-to-make-her-truly-happy-linus-idahosa-on-his-wife-stephanie-pics-scoop/

https://www.nairaland.com/3063715/linus-idahosa-checking-stephanie-out

between shyness and twerking, which one are guys supposed to admire?
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by Icaretoo: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
pattybf:
Thot they ve 3kids!

They should put their few mouth old baby inside the pool for u to confirm the number of children they have??
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by SpotlezDonald25(m): 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
onadana:
Who swims with singlet?

Is it ur singlet?
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by Icaretoo: 10:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
onadana:
Who swims with singlet?

Ask Charlie...
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by Icaretoo: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Love is twotinting..
Re: Mercy Johnson, Husband And Kids Swimming by mamagee3(f): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2016
[size=18]Beautiful Family!!![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weird MC: I Want To Have 2 Children - Rapper Says At 47 / Tonto Dikeh Does The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Protests, Pictured At National Art Theatre With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.