Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

I Am Stuck Betwee To Ladies, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Stuck Betwee To Ladies, What Do I Do? (536 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Stuck Betwee To Ladies, What Do I Do? by tmastero(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hi guys, good day. Pls I may sound ridiculous, confused or Selfish, but this is just what I am going through.
There is this girl I have a crush on, 16 years running now, even till now, I later gathered the courage to tell her 3 years ago and was on it till around last year december and yet she everytime i talk about it she neither says 'yes' nor a 'no'. Two major reasons for this is that her ex who also happened to be her first love is my namesake and also she gives academicas and career more priority than relationship.
So, this december, i met an old friend, whom we last saw each other about 9 years ago. Feelings started boiling over and we staryed dating, and i thinl i love her, which made me reduce thinking about the other girl.
Now recently, the other girl has started giving me green lights, bolder and clearer than ever, knowing that i am already hooked up with this new girl. The green light is so bold that she systematically regrets she didnt give me a yes then...
The fact is that I am completely torn between them. I can't stop thinking about this girl, and also the promises I made with my girlfriend...
I know i sound selfish and confused, but i need to do something to sto this. I cant afford to lose them both. I need help!!!
Re: I Am Stuck Betwee To Ladies, What Do I Do? by parrotibaba(m): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Then leave their asses.
Re: I Am Stuck Betwee To Ladies, What Do I Do? by Park01: 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
OP VOTE REFINER, SHE IS THE ONLY HOPE HERE [/

Re: I Am Stuck Betwee To Ladies, What Do I Do? by mrtantalizers(m): 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
U need serious prayer because God is not an author of confusion.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Stuck Betwee To Ladies, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oh, I know, this must be so hard. "Oh no, two women love me. They're both gorgeous and sexy. My wallet's too small for my cheques AND MY DIAMOND SHOES ARE TOO TIGHT." #Chandler
Re: I Am Stuck Betwee To Ladies, What Do I Do? by Pheals(f): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
if u lv the first u wont go for the other

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Perfect Treats For The Busy Bae / What A Day / Guys, Do U Mind If Ur Girl Dresses Sexy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.