Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? (714 Views)

IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by yinkuscious(m): 11:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Assuming you receive this text message from your bank: "Dear Customer N1,000 has been deducted from your account for president Muhammodu buhari PMB ..for his trip to japan - its your donation to "progress of the change", thank you for banking with us." . What will you do?"

2 Likes

Re: How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by cosby02(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
Are they mad? And 'they' includes the bank, the bank manager, Nigeria, the OP, Japan and Buhari himself.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by neejay1986(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
They must be on igbo ora weed mix with burukutu...... walahiiiiiiii.
Re: How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by talktonase(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
i will close down the bank
Re: How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by neejay1986(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Or better still I will stop . :Dor
Re: How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by Sall(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Things like this can't happen you know that.
Re: How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by Aliyeous(m): 11:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
i go sue d bank sue buhari sue nigeria sue japan and sue anything sueable

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by Movic1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
I will use 20k to buy petrol from black marketers and set all the bank branches ablaze just bcoz of that 1k cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin.

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by yinkuscious(m): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2016
Movic1:
I will use 20k to buy petrol from black marketers and set all the bank branches ablaze just bcoz of that 1k cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin.
oga, are u one of the Niger Delta Militant ?
Re: How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by yinkuscious(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2016
cosby02:
Are they mad? And 'they' includes the bank, the bank manager, Nigeria, the OP, Japan and Buhari himself.
Bros, stop being an angry Nigerian na
Re: How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by olafum1(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Na to burn down everywhere o.
Re: How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by horlabiyi(m): 7:24am On Apr 27, 2016
Na then you go know say I wicked because the way I go take handle the bank manager.
Re: How Will You React If You Receive Message Like This On Behalf Of Nigeria? by Adewale333: 10:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Na to sue everybody o, my 1,000 must b provided sad

(1) (Reply)

$2.1bn Arms Deal Scandal: EFCC Invites FFK To Abuja / Please Help Me Find This Nurse Shes Been Missing For Too Long(photo) / £500 Million Scam?'is Minister Fantastically Corrupt?' - UK Mail Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.