Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents (13858 Views)

Najeem Salaam, Osun Speaker Throws Gala And Lipton Tea To His Constituents / Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos / Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by wink2015(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2016
[size=15pt]Former President Goodluck Jonathan should be ashamed of himself for wasting a 6 years opportunity of not developing his Bayelsa state communities. Can he see what a northerner is doing for his own people. Go to Bayelsa state, Yenagoa and all its environ and see poverty and unemployment.

Many riverine community in Bayelsa state are not motorable, no bridge to connect such a community. Bayelsa state is a shadow of itself. No company, no good road, high unemployment and stark poverty.
Ex president Jonathan waste money he realise from the presidency to travel to America where he carry out his trademark which is propaganda telling the americans how he made dangote the richest man in africa.

Bayelsa state that was receiving 18 billion naira as revenue manage only 2 billions with huge salaries owed workers for close to 6 months.

Jonathan is just a minus to the good people of Bayelsa state.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Qmerit(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2016
If all legislators do this even once in 4 years, we would sing their praises for long! But all we see is building individual hotels and marrying new wives of a lesser age to their daughters.. Though it's constituency project's money they turn it to their own including all the crooked allowances including toothpaste and panties allowances! God bless You sir.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by cardoctor(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2016
I like Senator Shehu Musa's move but I'm sure its all about his political gain. With ElRufai at the helm, you can't afford to slip.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by solpat(m): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2016
This is what other senators should emulate. Not their dumb sh*t keke, sew machines and whatever scrap they can gather to present to people of their constituency
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Idris222: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Very good ooooo
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:17am On Apr 27, 2016
realjoker:
The funny but the bitter truth is what has Twitter Senator has been doing to better the life of the people of his constituency and bayelsa state at large in their hard time, instead of him disturbing the peace we enjoy here on social media with his common sense brawl, why can't him channel the same energy to find a lasting solution to the current zero economic activities bedevilling his state.

It is no news that as we speak Bayelsa state is dead economically as there is close yo zero economical activities going on there, the state government owns more than 4 months salaries, without him the twitter senator showing any sign of concerns to his people's sufferings but can rush to donate his wardrobe allowance to osun state workers when osun state government was unable to pay their workers salaries which was a good gesture then, (sarcastic) but the bitter question is what stop him from doing the same thing by donating his life savings to help his people in their pressing time?
or his peoples are immune to receiving common sense
?
Osun state stil can't pay workers salaries for over a year,but Bayelsa state is not oweing for dat long
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Almonda: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2016
I have been following this man- Sehu Sani. I think he has been one of the best senator of our time
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Mackson01: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Others should be enforced to deliver. New Nigeria is been birthed gradually. Others should wake up to their responsibilities
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Sharksblow(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2016
nice one.... not just sitting down and blowing grammar.... who grammar epp?
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by TheFreeOne: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2016
60 transformers and 250 solar panels at a go

Wow I am impressed....wither our southern senators/representatives

Whilst the likes of Gbajabiamila only share recharge cards e.t.c and disfunctional boreholes in Surulere.

Kudos to Shehu Sanni.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by proxillin(m): 11:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Sharksblow:
nice one.... not just sitting down and blowing grammar.... who grammar epp?

LOL I suppose thats Ben bruce.hahahahahha
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Common Sence Twitter Senator,ARE YOU THERE?
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by fejicruz(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Which Nigerian Politician have you seen that doesn't harbour the thoughts of second term? I never see one before.

freedom96:
Hmm....seems like elrufa'i is not going to have a free ride to the government house next elections.Anyway,thats if he harbours second term ambition.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by YouthAdvocator: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2016
This man has good antecedents, he has always being an advocate of the masses,he might make a good President though.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by freedom96: 11:54am On Apr 27, 2016
fejicruz:
Which Nigerian Politician have you seen that doesn't harbour the thoughts of second term? I never see one before.

I see el-rufai as a different politician.Different from the mass of thieves,thugs and illiterates we have as politicians. I read that in one of his meetings he announced to government officials that any who doesn't work well will pe punished and they shouldn't think that they can manipulate him cos he doesn't have any second term ambition.Its nt a crime to want a second term though.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2016
This is what our Senators and Honourable should be doing to their district and constituency. Not by sharing Okada, grinding machines and Umbrellas for recharge card sellers. Thumbs up Senator Sani

Where is senator Ashafa,? Have not seen any project in Lagos east senatorial district.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Vongsama(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
El rufai is gonna hate this. His immediate nightmare from d same state n party is doing a great job.
God bless sen. Shehu Sani
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Image123(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
djjoad:
This is the most sensible senatorial project 've seen in a long time. It cuts across so many people unlike buying fridges, grinding machines, okadas and vehicles for a few party loyalist. Pls advice others to emulate u

Good move. If all senators did this, we will all feel the change. My hope is that these 'gifts' are not diverted as usual. The custom is that these things are available, meters, transformers etc. But it is usually kept somewhere and sold to the highest bidder. Don't be surprised some communities from another state will buy it from the keepers at say 1.5million and even feel lucky. Until it/they are installed and put to use, the job is not finished.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Project400: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2016
Great works
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Divinehenrich(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nice one. When will our own senator distribute his own for us abi him so chop his own constituency allowance......
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by GoldEnyong(m): 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2016
.. The next thing the other senators will gang up against him for doing good to his people.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by MDOLOFU: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
When I see n hear this kind of tin I wonder if Kogi has ever hav any senator. Dino will b following sraki every day to court as if that was we sent him for. I hav never in my life hear or seen on any social media were they say any senator from Kogi do this. All they do is wait till election time to buy vote. We don wise up oooo incase una go think say na bfor
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by gbishman: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Just imagine each senator doing this and putting their constituency project money into good use rather than bankrolling their future plans of re-election.
Just imagine the number of lives and people they could impact.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by akigbemaru: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sheju our man
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Charly68: 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
This senator is selfless ,I recommend him to take over from the religious jingoist that is messing up in Kaduna. This one knows governance more than his state governor.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Splinz(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Good one senator Shehu. Keep up the good work.
Re: Shehu Sani Distributes Transformers And Solar Panels To Constituents by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2016
djjoad:
This is the most sensible senatorial project 've seen in a long time. It cuts across so many people unlike buying fridges, grinding machines, okadas and vehicles for a few party loyalist. Pls advice others to emulate u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Cut 2016 Budget, Increase Debt Ratio / Protest In Abraka Over The Activities Of Fulani Herdsmen / Reps Halt Take Off Of 774,000 Special Works Programme Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.