Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video) (2456 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video) by Mrpeace1: 3:43am On Apr 27, 2016
Criminals appear to be taking advantage of Russia's student visa system to force girls into prostitution. Deutsche Welle's Emma Burrows has been investigating how Nigerians come for university and disappear into the sex trade.
[img]http://www.ghanagrio.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/Sex_slave_844251310.jpg&size=article_large[/img]
Two years ago a woman came to Blessing Osakwe's hometown in the south of Nigeria and told the young woman there was work for her in Russia. She told Osakwe she would have a job in a supermarket, and that it would take the her just five or six months to earn the money to reimburse the costs of the visa and the journey to Russia. After paying back the $40,000, Osakwe could keep all the money she made, the woman ...
Re: How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video) by Nobody: 5:16am On Apr 27, 2016
okay.
Re: How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video) by captianfreeman(m): 5:33am On Apr 27, 2016
My God, for how long would this evil go on before you release your thunder. ?

Any way, parents should be very careful about releasing their children to all this human traffickers.
Re: How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video) by Smellymouth: 5:37am On Apr 27, 2016
Chaiij
Re: How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Blood of Jesus
Re: How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video) by Sultan5(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chaiij
Smellymouth I see u oh. But why u dey ignore me na. I don pm u tire
Re: How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video) by Smellymouth: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Sultan5:

Smellymout.h I see u oh. But why u dey ignore me na. I don pm u tire

Baba, I dey reply ur pms na..
Re: How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video) by Sultan5(m): 11:33am On Apr 28, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, I dey reply ur pms na..
No prob. I don see ham. I don reply u by d way, so check ur mail

(1) (Reply)

20 Facts About Boys: / Sex With A TOTAL Stranger.. My Story / What Do You Think Sustains Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.