Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

REWARD For Simeon Kunle Olotuye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REWARD For Simeon Kunle Olotuye (973 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / Lady Walking And Chatting Got This Reward (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REWARD For Simeon Kunle Olotuye by MisterSamuBrown: 4:37am On Apr 27, 2016
I am private investator looking for Simeon. His girlfriend name Yu has hireing me to find him. There is a reward of up to USD5000 for information about him. Yu is representative of Buddhist Temple and has a lot of monyes for him. He has gone missing since December 14 2015 in Kenya or Uganda, en route to Dubai. He was also homosexualist activist of Dick Sucking Wankers political organization to spread gay rights and money is being sent to get him refugee status and travel to United Statse. He travels on a Nigeria Passport under that name, also a Ghana passport under Hector Ayuso, and a Greek passport name Philios Zachariades.

He has distinctive marks of entry into Buddhist Temple see in photos and also tattoo of political organization see photos.

If anyone can find this man and get picture of him, there is money for this. He was living in 22 Irebami Street, Fajuyi, IFE until 2013 when he went to South Africa to engage to a man. Then he met Yu, Chinese lady of Buddhist Temple, and he decide to marry her. She is very wealthy and want to get him out of Nigeria. Any help muchly appreciated.

Re: REWARD For Simeon Kunle Olotuye by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2016
What the fukc is this? Please delete this thread ASAP!
Re: REWARD For Simeon Kunle Olotuye by MisterSamuBrown: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Attached is tattoo for entry into Buddhist Temple, and tattoo of supporter of Dick Sucking Wankers. He is a homosexualist, but if we can find him, we can rid Nigeria of homosexual like him because he is to leave country to be with Yu his wife in China or maybe go to USA

Re: REWARD For Simeon Kunle Olotuye by MisterSamuBrown: 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2016
It is okay. We need to get this man out of Nigeria. There is a reward for information about him. If anyone can find him and tell us where he is, theyre will be a cash payment of up to USD5,000. His parents names are Simoen and Veronica.

He may be in Algeria.

Any information would be helpful.

Re: REWARD For Simeon Kunle Olotuye by MisterSamuBrown: 1:17am On May 04, 2016
My client, who is set to be married, is a Chinese lady. She has asked that you contact her privately. I am done working for her, for now. Her name is Yu Wei Ting. Her email is yu.wei.ting2@gmail.com. She is looking for this Simeon Kunle Olotuye. She can pay for information about where he is. It is very sad for her as Simeon disappeared before Christmas. They were to be married in December in Dubai.

Please contact her with informations.

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help.how Do I Prolong The Chat / See Why She Said She Won't Marry Him / Who Suffers More Physical/emotional Abuse In Relationships? Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.