Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (31845 Views)

The Bumshort I Saw Today At Coldstone,PH. / No Guy Can Leave A Girl With This Nyash PHOTOS / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by spycee1: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2018

'No guy on this planet will buy you coldstone of #2500 and Pizza of #4000 without asking for a reward' - Nigerian lady tweets
Guys, is this true? Lol.

https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/no-guy-on-this-planet-will-buy-you.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by C4Ltd: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
both sexes having sense now

how can you eat over 6k in a sitting with impunity from the guy that is not your father

modified**

MRSoftapples:
Bros,, so you mean you can't give or spend 6k on a lady without demanding for sex from her?

Haba bros,, I'm not saying I'm rich o,, but as broke as i am,, 6k is nothing, i mean absolutely nothing if you are a real man...

I never implied non of what you just said. Read again; it's the girl who should have a sense jor.

Cut down on this "real man" talk ok? it's why we have more Widows these days.

Remember the story of the girl who ate and ate and ordered takeaways for her friends?

anyway a real man has no reason to prove he's a real man unless he loves sex so much as to put it on his status grin

188 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by MrErudite(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
This one nah news sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
C4Ltd:
both sexes having sense now

how can you eat over 6k in a sitting with impunity from the guy that is not your father
Bros,, so you mean you can't give or spend 6k on a lady without demanding for sex from her?

Haba bros,, I'm not saying I'm rich o,, but as broke as i am,, 6k is nothing, i mean absolutely nothing if you are a real man..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by TimFisher2: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
undecided

Is not true!

if you worth it,why not?

I can spend my world to a woman of virtue!

5 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by pocohantas(f): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Haba bros,, I'm not saying I'm rich o,, but as broke as i am,, 6k is nothing, i mean absolutely nothing if you are a real man..

REAL MAN?

That's the word some ladies and guys use to blackmail you, into being who they want or doing what they want from you.

298 Likes 30 Shares

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by iamJ(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
So we that have female friends that we go out with and pay for the meals have sex in mind?

U're a big ode, with ur ugly face you should be the one paying men for sex, bloody looser, see the dirty ibadan enabler, smelling thing disgusting people with her bread seller wisdom

17 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by pocohantas(f): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
iamJ:
So we that have female friends that we go out with and pay for the meals have sex in mind?

U're a big ode, with ur ugly face you should be the one paying men for sex, bloody looser, see the dirty ibadan enabler, smelling thing disgusting people with her bread seller wisdom

Do you know her before? shocked shocked

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
How much is a polo or a t shirt in the market?

Not okirika o,,, even some polo sells for 10k and above..
Even before i stopped playing bet9ja visual,, we gamble not less than 6,000 naira in 3 hours,, its even small for some guys i know..
To us its an addiction before we were saved from it..

All i'm saying is that, the lady is wrong,, maybe it's the kind of guys she mingles with..
But six thousand naira on a random lady without demanding for sex is no big deal..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
pocohantas:

REAL MAN?

That's the word some ladies and guys use to blackmail you, into being or doing what they want from you.

Lol yeah i understand your point but any confirm guy won't complain of 6k if spent on a lady without demanding for sex..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Rosay15(f): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Do you know her before? shocked shocked
.. I tire oh, abeg help me ask d guy maybe he don ask her out before d girl no gree cus I no come understand y d guy now take am personal. Wetin d lady order, when dey serve grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by pocohantas(f): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Lol yeah i understand your point but any confirm guy won't complain of 6k if spent on a lady without demanding for sex..

Your second post nailed it. It depends on the kinda guys she rolls with, or/and the kind of girl she is.

When I was younger, I said things like "all guys want is sex", maybe because the circle of guys around me then were mostly a particular age group (early - mid'twenties) and of some class. Those ones on rampage to test their manhoods. Thinking life is about fine boy, beard gang and big dick. But as I got older, my circle changed. While I know these type of guys still exist... I have no business with them.

It is however advisable to eat modestly on dates.
It is a date, not the Last Supper.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Your second post nailed it. It depends on the kinda guys she rolls with, or/and the kind of girl she is.

When I was younger, I said things like "all guys want is sex", maybe because the circle guys around me then were early and mid-twenties. Those ones on rampage to test their manhoods. Thinking life is about fine boy, beard gang and big dick. But as I got older, my circle changed. While I know those kinda guys still exist... I have no business with them.

It is however advisable to eat modestly on dates.
It is a date, not the Last Supper.
On rampage to test their manhood,, lol that's funny but true..
Well it's advisable to eat modestly, but it's still base on the kind of eatery you go to..
Eating modesty in a restaurant where a bottle water sells for 500 naira and above is eating not less than 5 thousand naira..
Guys should stop complaining,, because if we should complain from now till tomorrow,, those classic restaurants won't change their prices..

Is it a taboo to take a girl to a better restaurant?
Must is be local bukas?
Ones in a while,, a guy should try and upgrade even if he is not that rich but at least,, be presentable when dealing with women..

11 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2018
Poverty is a mofo. See as people are carrying 6k on their heads.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Well it's advisable to eat modestly, but it's still base on the kind of eatery you go to..
Eating modesty in a restaurant where a bottle water sells for 500 naira and above is eating not less than 5 thousand naira..
Guys should stop complaining,, because if we should complain from now till tomorrow,, those classic restaurants won't change their prices..

Must is be local bukas?
Ones in a while,, a guy should try and upgrade even if he is not that rich but at least,, be presentable when dealing with women..

It's only in Nigeria that guys take out ladies just because they're looking for relationship or something else.

It's hard to see friends taking themselves out in Nigeria (this applies to both genders) Ladies hardly take themselves out, men hardly take themselves out.

And again, your post.. what is wrong if a woman takes a guy out and spend on him? it's not a matter of being broke or rich, if you claim to love someone you won't think thrice in doing something no matter how little it is .
But people like you make it seem like only guys should take ladies out and do the spending without requesting for something in return.

Well, it all goes down to one's personality and principles.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Must is be local bukas?

Guys I have seen complain, have no problem with the class of restaurant. It is when that demonic greed in some girls manifest, you see these guys complain.

If a guy (the host) can eat something of 4k, why would the girl eat something of almost 14,000 (a whooping three-quarter of the minimum wage of hard-working Nigerians), in same restaurant?

Tbh, if a guy isn't rich, he owes no girl a duty to upgrade, all for a date. The best he can do, is be civil in his act and appearance. That's what she needs to make a decision if they can proceed to the next level (not how much he spends), but then...we have different priorities.

43 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by donbachi(m): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
spycee1:

'No guy on this planet will buy you coldstone of #2500 and Pizza of #4000 without asking for a reward' - Nigerian lady tweets
Guys, is this true? Lol.

https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/no-guy-on-this-planet-will-buy-you.html

Lalasticlala,
what were you thinking,when you left your house.dressed to kill and to impress.entered a car,got there and you gave him a hug accompanied with a sexy smile.sat down and placed your order...and you were in the mood while eating all you mentioned...my sister,if you can open your mouth,and eat all you've mentioned...you should be able to open that place.to enable him eat his own share from the main source.

23 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
That's why you should live within your means and crave only what you can easily afford.

4 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

It's only in Nigeria that guys take out ladies just because they're looking for relationship or something else.

It's hard to see friends taking themselves out in Nigeria (this applies to both genders) Ladies hardly take themselves out, men hardly take themselves out.

And again, you post.. what is wrong if a woman takes a guy out and spend on him? it's not a matter of being broke or rich, if you claim to love someone you won't think thrice in doing something no matter how little it is .
But people like you make it seem like only guys should take ladies out and do the spending without requesting for something in return.

Well, it all goes down to one's personality.
No sir,, i never said only guys should take ladies out..
It for both genders,, and this is why i said, it boils down to the kind of persons we roll with..

I and my circle of friends do hang out together often and we spend a lot on our boys trip or boys night out..
So guys do spend on themselves..
While in school,, we go out to have fun with the ladies in our lodge,, they are not our girlfriends but we do it just for fun and love,, we go to clubs, we drink and party without sex on our minds,, often times,, the ladies are the ones that paid the dues..

So like i said,, it boils down to the kind of persons we roll with..

3 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
As a woman, why not take your own money with you on the date and pay for what you eat? If you ain't got money, then at least be considerate with what you order. I don't understand how some women go on dates expecting to order anything and the man to pay for everything.

25 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by isnovic(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:

And in your definition, a "real man" is one who gives out his money to ladies?

I do not understand the word real man.

This generation of men, who have seen their lowly existence become defined by the ideals of women is outrightly convulsing.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by konkonbilo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
angry
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by konkonbilo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:

bro,con gee me 5k abeg,edakun...

39 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Guys I have seen complain, have no problem with the class of restaurant. It is when that demonic greed in some girls manifest, you see these guys complain.

If a guy (the host) can eat something of 4k, why would the girl eat something of almost 14,000 (a whooping three-quarter of the minimum wage of hard-working Nigerians), in same restaurant?

Tbh, if a guy isn't rich, he owes no girl a duty to upgrade, all for a date. The best he can do, is be civil in his act and appearance. That's what she needs to make a decision if they can proceed to the next level (not how much he spends), but then...we have different priorities.
Yeah true,, some ladies can eat the monthly salaries of Nysc members on a date..
They are bad like that, but some guys are the problem,, you see!!! This is why i can never date a girl from a very poor background..
When you take a lady that only eats chicken every Christmas period,, on a date,, You should be expecting her to eat like a glutton..

I know some poor ladies have good behaviours, but one thing i love about ladies from a normal background, is that they don't eat much on dates,, you can agree with me that I'm 100% correct,, because you can't impress them with what they throw in a thrash can every weekends..

This is why the kind of ladies guys roll with matters..
Even to the rich ladies,, you don't need to upgrade,, they love you as you are,, but the poor ones will want to test your financial power,, so as to upload pictures of them on Facebook because a guy take them to shopright..

9 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Doctorfitz: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2018
isnovic:

And in your definition, a "real man" is one who gives out his money to ladies?

I do not understand the word real man.

This generation of men, who have seen their lowly existence become defined by the ideals of women is outrightly convulsing.

This is the best post I've ever read on nairaland. Ur head Dey there.

20 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Flango: 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2018
shocked

If a girl eats all that at once, I won't touch her. That may be my village people in disguise.

How can she finish it?

As nice as that cold stone and domino stuffs are, they fill you up easily. If you order with greed, you're on your own

2 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by wills2437(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:

shut up!what makes a man REAL

6 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
The last gal i took out had 6 scoops of ice cream at 600 each . I had just a scoop. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by sarahade(f): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ok
Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by YorubaAssasin: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Awon olowo kobo-kobo... grin

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by 9teen: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
If u know give the guy who u wan Kan give.. nonsense

1 Like

Re: 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' by Akinbahm(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Kai...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.