Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics (35248 Views)

Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola's 40th Birthday Photos / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Eddygourdo(m): 8:31am On Apr 27, 2016
doveda:
That is because this is an opnion not a reply to an extremist. I have always been objective. You need to pay more attentionsmiley.

I wanted to reply you and trust me you wouldn't have been stvpefied if I did. tongue

hahahahs online bully
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 8:32am On Apr 27, 2016
Look who is talking about sense. If I had the power, you would be one of the people I would gladly exteminate on this forum.
iPopAlomo:

You don dey get sense... no be insult... But before... You no get... now... You don dey get sense...

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 8:34am On Apr 27, 2016
Okay
Eddygourdo:
hahahahs online bully
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by iPopAlomo(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2016
doveda:

Look who is talking about sense. If I had the power, you would be one of the people I would gladly exteminate in this forum.

I know you love me... all these coded messages you're throwing won't work... just say it straight... iP Man... I love you... You won't die...
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by iPopAlomo(m): 8:36am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Instead of being an a$$, why don't you use your head? Behave yourself you dumbo.

Fine girl... calm down... where's your sister...? I haven't heard from her in a while... she's good...?
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by smileysmiley(f): 8:37am On Apr 27, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Gender equality bill...

What are these women fighting for...?!

Women own houses, they own cars, they travel wherever they want to go and they still seek equality when it's obvious they have more rights than men...

Hopeful our bleeped up Senate passes this bill... I'm on the fringes ready to exploit it... Ladies first goes goes out the window... they better start fixing their cars and changing tyres... And killing their own chickens...

To be honest... Lazy women like freecocoa and cococandy are the once pushing for this useless bill to be passed... Hardworking women don't have time for these crap...
the gender equality bill is all about protecting the interest of young girls, those being forced into premarital marriages and those being raped. It doesn't in anyway affect the normal respect a woman should accord her husband. It's just a preventive measure for young girls who are exploited sexually and I'm surprised that Northern women are not carrying it on their head since their underaged daughters are the main victims. Foluke is wrong, she talked about it like it was going to stop the man from being the head of the family when it is just about protecting the rights of young females. I think the problem is that many people don't understand what it is about, they just read the surface meaning and conclude. Our dear men, gender equality is not about who is in charge in the household, it is about protecting our young girls and their rights, it is about stopping things like "she should not go to school cause she is a girl", "she should get married at a tender age when she doesn't even know what marriage is about", "she should not get a share of her father's property", "her opinion doesn't count", "she was raped cause she wanted it". I'm sure you would not want your daughter to be exploited in such manner. It is all about protecting the interest of the girl child from callous men. #protectthebrandfeminity

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by CrudeGold: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2016
Myosotis:
I will have to download my instagram again for the sake of this chichimandy...

She was obviously not doing the bitchy fight. She was communicating sense coupled with anger! I like her.

Foluke should stick to acting and avoid interviews on topics she knows nothing about.

Your signature depicts you're an ATHEIST yet your profile says you believe IN ALLAH!

You're confused like all feminists!
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 8:39am On Apr 27, 2016
I will die

Who are you voting for?
iPopAlomo:

I know you love me... all these coded messages you're throwing won't work... just say it straight... iP Man... I love you... You won't die...
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Dollipsejay(m): 8:40am On Apr 27, 2016
olihilistic:
when elders refuse to act like elders. we the younger ones take care of their position.....
gbam!!

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by doveda: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Better confused than stvpid

Have you ever visited the Islamic section or do you just limit yourself to comfortable sections?

CrudeGold:

Your signature depicts you're an ATHEIST yet your profile says you believe IN ALLAH!

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Sunglow: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2016
Its only in the place of marriage that "the" man becomes the head over "the" woman.

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by khalhokage(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2016
The Foluke person really is foolish, with all that's going on in this country how can an intelligent woman not want gender equality?

I was about to travel one day when my ex told me " I know you are going to sleep with other girls when you get there but all I ask is that you come back to me " I lost my respect for her that day, that's why we're not together today.

I don't want a pet for a significant other that'll roll over and submit whenever I say something, I want a smart woman that can challenge me and make me better, someone that can earn my respect, I want someone that'll respect me for myself instead of fear and tolerate me.

Any woman that's against gender equality, shame on you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by khalhokage(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2016
doveda:
Better confused than stvpid

Have you ever visited the Islamic section or do you just limit yourself to comfortable sections?

He obviously hasn't, that's the weirdest and most worrisome part of Nairaland.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 27, 2016
kevinberry:
Gender equity over gender equality

Before the later can be implemented in nigeria a bill that makes verbal abuse a crime should also be pass into law,we keep on insulting people everyday for physical abuse, forgetting that in most cases verbal abuse result to physical/domestic abuse.

Gender equity over gender equality.

Everyone should be on the same level

And I also want bride price to be abolish too,if not boys will still be more than girls in school even thou this notion is untrue

I totally agree with the abolishing of bride price.

My advice for ladies is always not to take bride price.

And i know Nigerian parents, they will insist on payments cheesy

As for me, I will simply give my fiance the money to help purchase me from your parents cheesy ..
The secret will be between us, I bought myself from my parents simple. cheesy cheesy

Lol, I find the bride price idea absurd
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by ifeomaekol(f): 8:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Proverbs 31:10-31.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by MissSlimbody(f): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2016
4C2215131:

In statistical studies such as this, you take averages not exceptions.

There will always be exceptions to every development like there are exceptions to the female loving money thingy. The person you quoted was referring to the average man who does his bit in taking care of his family not the knucklehead who doesn't. I'm sure you would agree with me that there are more of the former than the latter.
I'm sure you're right @emboldened.
But around me, I see more of the latter than the former.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nnachuka(m): 8:50am On Apr 27, 2016
freecocoa:
Instead of being an a$$, why don't you use your head? Behave yourself you dumbo.
call a girl that and it's a free ticket to jail? Let's just be honest let's just be real.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nnachuka(m): 8:54am On Apr 27, 2016
smileysmiley:
the gender equality bill is all about protecting the interest of young girls, those being forced into premarital marriages and those being raped. It doesn't in anyway affect the normal respect a woman should accord her husband. It's just a preventive measure for young girls who are exploited sexually and I'm surprised that Northern women are not carrying it on their head since their underaged daughters are the main victims. Foluke is wrong, she talked about it like it was going to stop the man from being the head of the family when it is just about protecting the rights of young females. I think the problem is that many people don't understand what it is about, they just read the surface meaning and conclude. Our dear men, gender equality is not about who is in charge in the household, it is about protecting our young girls and their rights, it is about stopping things like "she should not go to school cause she is a girl", "she should get married at a tender age when she doesn't even know what marriage is about", "she should not get a share of her father's property", "her opinion doesn't count", "she was raped cause she wanted it". I'm sure you would not want your daughter to be exploited in such manner. It is all about protecting the interest of the girl child from callous men. #protectthebrandfeminity
you've spoken well.....but not wholly true cos the aforementioned mentioned facts you said are culture at play not legislation....the ratio of boys to girls in my school are in favour of the girls
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nnachuka(m): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2016
khalhokage:
The Foluke person really is foolish, with all that's going on in this country how can an intelligent woman not want gender equality?

I was about to travel one day when my ex told me " I know you are going to sleep with other girls when you get there but all I ask is that you come back to me " I lost my respect for her that day, that's why we're not together today.

I don't want a pet for a significant other that'll roll over and submit whenever I say something, I want a smart woman that can challenge me and make me better, someone that can earn my respect, I want someone that'll respect me for myself instead of fear and tolerate me.

Any woman that's against gender equality, shame on you.
this won't score you points with the ladies man.. admire the effort tho
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by freecocoa(f): 8:57am On Apr 27, 2016
Nnachuka:
call a girl that and it's a free ticket to jail? Let's just be honest let's just be real.
Your point being?
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by deliveryboy: 8:58am On Apr 27, 2016
While I think gender equality bill is necessary, the bill when passed into law may be hijacked and abused by people due to lack of adequate knowledge of the law generally. Foluke aired her opinion, it may be right, it may be wrong, I don't see the need for this amount of venom coming from these ladies girls as if they have a personal hatred for the lady, women should work together more than ever to achieve their common wealth at these times than fight themselves. Their anger almost drowned their points. Because most employers want to employ women but finding the right/competent ones may be the problem. Women should focus more on self development through quality education and leadership training, this would naturally give them the needed edge than come on social media to insult themselves, thereby, diminishing their self worth in the eyes of these horrible men counterparts. I now understand when men say "women are their own enemies (especially when I see how mama Nkechi on my street treat her house help Abigail).
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by dumodust(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2016
tochimas:
the thing is most of Nigerian women don't even understand the so called gender equality,which is what that lady is saying,being a celebrity and activist, she should have researched it very well to understand what is all about. All these guys talking here don't understand it either. I don't think gender equality bill has anything to do with who head a family and how it's being run.just like you said, we don't really have discrimination against women in Nigeria except in a very few area which needed to be addressed. That can be fixed even without the so called bill .

The issue is not about not understanding the bill, they had no business attacking her like that in a country of free speech, its her opinion... please!
They can continue the campaign without her. If i was inclined towards the bill, i will back out after reading their comments because it seems they talk more like attack dogs.
My view about the bill? Women are already empowered and protected by the nigerian law... the current issue is cultural and you will be surprised when you go around that it's actually women that enforce the persecution of women in the name of culture. Read all the widow tales and you will be enlightened... you wont hear much about men bring involved in their travails except the sexually depraved
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by homesteady(m): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2016
Chaiii! Those girls get bad mouth ohhh! gringringrin They really gave her blows after blow!

But the Foluke sef, how would you call yourself a woman's right activist and still be saying this kind of thing? undecided undecided
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by iPopAlomo(m): 9:01am On Apr 27, 2016
smileysmiley:

No... You're sugar coating it... gender equality bill is to protect lazy females... not the girl child... my best friend's ngo(she's a lady)... Hacey... protects the girl child... the actual ones exploited... the actual ones forced into marriages... Would I send my daughter to school...? doesn't it sounds silly if I say no...
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by khalhokage(m): 9:02am On Apr 27, 2016
Nnachuka:
this won't score you points with the ladies man.. admire the effort tho

Abeg go and sit down, I try don't like arguing with intellectually inferior individuals, if you have something meaningful to say about this topic i'm waiting, otherwise leave me alone, i'll ignore anything else.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by iPopAlomo(m): 9:03am On Apr 27, 2016
doveda:
I will die

Who are you voting for?

Let's talk about us... leave voting alone... pm me your digits...
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 27, 2016
CrudeGold:

Okay typical of Nairalander. When they can't construct argument they settle for insult cheesy cheesy

Just for clarification.

I'm an atheist, who read from the Christianity parts of religion section and the Islam section too!

The quote on my profile is as a result of my visit to Islamic section. (it system generated).

Next time you quote me. Have something to say okay? kiss

Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by smileysmiley(f): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2016
Nnachuka:
you've spoken well.....but not wholly true cos the aforementioned mentioned facts you said are culture at play not legislation....the ratio of boys to girls in my school are in favour of the girls
that's why I mentioned the Northerners, the bill will favor them more cause they are way behind.... culture that has become the law... do you really think the bill is supposed to affect the role a wife is supposed to play to her husband, I don't know why everyone thinks that is what it is about. The bill is just meant to protect the interest of the girl child in places where 'culture' has taken place. Talking about your school, you are from the South east na, the girls have to be educated so that they are more expensive for the buyers sorry I meant suitors.... I'm Igbo too and I meant no insult
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Hartthex(m): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2016
Am still wondering why they take dis gender inequality of a tin serious in nigeria, wat else do they want?, they av every right a man has( as far as i know), they can evn be voted in as d president. Wat else?!
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2016
doveda:
You are welcomesmiley

And please do not forget to vote for lanicky as Miss Nairaland 2016wink

OK. I will do just that. You should have included the link to the page though
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by sweetgala(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2016
yekparikpa:
And you had to drag in Linda Ikeji's name? SMH!

She has assumed responsibility as the poster child of feminism in Nigeria aside dejected females like that olunloyo claptrap.

In this current world we live in if one is straight male, that individuals opinions, interests and social needs aree on the bottom rung maybe above single/separated fathers, while those of a female LGBT is exalted above all, and just below that are single mothers, all iterations of homosexuals and asexuals

The gender equality bill has it's merits already addressed by the Constitution however beyond that it is just another sentimental effort at social injustice against men as practised in western climes.
Re: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight Dirty 4 Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women(pics by Nnachuka(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2016
khalhokage:

Abeg go and sit down, I try don't like arguing with intellectually inferior individuals, if you have something meaningful to say about this topic i'm waiting, otherwise leave me alone, i'll ignore anything else.
men an inferior person in intellect or other facet is the person who attacks first what he sees as a perceived weakness... maybe gender equality would work for you as I wouldn't want to domineer you with my perceived intellectual limitations. Remain blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Models For Mudi Africa / Davido Performs Alongside 50Cent At Madison Square Graden / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 51st Birthday (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67