Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her (18140 Views)

Ugandan Wife Stabs Her Husband To Death For Refusing To Have Sex With Her / Man Stabs Neighbour In Delta For Not Allowing Him To Beat His Wife (Graphic Pics / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her by jacy67(f): 1:54pm On May 03, 2016
I didn't bother bother to read the post. She thinks being an officer's wife means being above the law.
Re: Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her by jacy67(f): 1:54pm On May 03, 2016
I didn't bother to read the post. She thinks being an officer's wife means being above the law.
Re: Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her by holluwaseyi: 2:20pm On May 03, 2016
ceejay80s:

Please do so, they want to turn this case against her, and I am not happy with it, u stab somebody with a broken bottle is an attemted murder case, their previous fight doesn't count cos nobody reported it to the police then, but while she was taking her kids to school , the police mans wife broke a bottle and stabbed her, that's attempted murder case, pls don't let them sweet this case under the carpet

d woman dey stabbed is my aunty......d most painful of it is dat d police man's wife does not feel remorsed, she did not beg until commissioner of police intervened......my aunty has forgiven her tho

Re: Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her by ceejay80s(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2016
holluwaseyi:

d woman dey stabbed is my aunty......d most painful of it is dat d police man's wife does not feel remorsed, she did not beg until commissioner of police intervened......my aunty has forgiven her tho
If na me I no go gree begging , see the wou d on the womans body, God forbid , don't u know she could die from the injury, I wish day na me,even Abraham begging no go solve am because if na police dem no go gree , they will deal with u
Re: Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her by eyinjuege: 3:36pm On May 03, 2016
kennyman2000:
one of the problems people living in face me, i face you house pass through.

Its now called face me, I slap you....
Re: Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her by halfricanadian(f): 3:41pm On May 03, 2016
Smh only one person laugh at her she stab

Let her come to live my life a day where the whole world laughs at me

She wud stab multitudes den
Re: Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2016
C wetin joblessness dey cause o?
Alabodo aya barracks.
Not new at all,na so our women behaves in d barracks.
D two husbands shud be charged ASAP.
Re: Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her by goodvision12(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2016
Moloso:
hmmn it is well. it being a long time i comment
wia yu banned?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Two Soldiers, Abduct Expatriate At A Project Site In Akwa Ibom / DSS Arraigns INEC Officials For Stealing And Selling Pvcs / Why Women Get “WET” During RAPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.