Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) (17442 Views)

Group To Occupy NASS If Buhari Fails To Return In 18 Days / FG To Stop Religious Prayers At Events For 2nd Stanza Nat' Anthem / Pro-Saraki Group Clashes With Occupy NASS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by Vveni(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2016
The #occupyNationalAssembly is all about booting Saraki out. If not why herdsmen, Fuel scarcity, acute power failure and several other systemic failure is not protested against? The earlier the youths of this country remove themselves from the shackles of the ruling elites the earlier they put their future back on track.. HOW MANY CHILDREN OF THE POLITICIANS DO YOU SEE LEADING OR PARTICIPATING IN ALL THESE DRAMA SERIES?

3 Likes

Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by IshiBANmore: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2016
What are they even occupying?

2 Likes

Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by Aitee1: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2016
omogin:
Category1:
F
campusflavour:
Gf
johnwizey:
Omoakinsuyi:
I don't care what it is-whether sponsored or not. As long as it will make our lawmakers know that IT'S NO LONGER BUSINESS AS USUAL. If Saraki is too afraid to resign,let's assist him in doing so
omogin:

Smh...
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by IshiBANmore: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by adekayo1234(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2016
Fresia01:
I jux need a compliment... Pls am I beautiful..a guy I rejected said I look like an ape # crying
You are buttapeful
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by KINGDOS: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2016
This is not just hypocrisy but hypocrazy. Don't they know the way to road to Sambisa, Aso rock, Agatu, Enugu, Abuja Kaduna Expressway and other deadly zones to occupy Bunch of paid stewpid protesters. May the hunger juggling in the Almajiri world strike you all aground there. Ewu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Better to #occupyasorock
Insecurity. ..Fulani herdsmen, boko haram, et al
Epileptic power supply. ..a serious government will fix it in 6 months
Scarcity of PMS. ..black market prices of up to #250 per liter in some states
Delayed salaries. ..in some states, it's up to 6 months of unpaid salaries and arrears
No jobs. ..millions of youths in the overcrowded labour market
Exchange rates. ..$1 must be made an equivalent of #1 instead of the current $1 to #320
Increasing debt profile. ..this is inspite of all the recoveries from "yam eaters"
Feel free to add yours

3 Likes

Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by omojane91(f): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2016
All we need is just one voice and also be United to fight all these corruptible politicians. But I don't think we can achieve this because some so called youths are advocates of these so called politicians. May the Lord deliver us.

2 Likes

Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by Estellar: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Fresia01:
I jux need a compliment... Pls am I beautiful..a guy I rejected said I look like an ape # crying
Do u look like an ape?if ur answer is no,then move on. he's pained cos u rejected him. guys r like dat sometimes. By the way, you r beautiful.
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by Estellar: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2016
adekayo1234:
You are buttapeful
chai!!!! not fair.lmao
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by Infomaz(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2016
Fresia01:

You're beautiful.
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by faaz24: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2016
Fresia01:
Checked ur profile, no pics but iam sure that as an Arsenal fan u will be a beauty...COYG

1 Like

Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by caukerzee(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by 989900B: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Read the banners.
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by spartanobad(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2016
None of my biz
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by omogin(f): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2016
Aitee1:

Smh...
Hope your head doesn't fall from over shaking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by DropShot: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2016
[s]
omogin:
Buhari spent 5 billion to service his jets in 6 months, sent the most padded budget on earth to the national Assembly. These jobless folks won't occupy aso rock. Keep occupying the national Assembly, zombies!!!
Saraki wrongly declared his assets, what will happen when we get to know the true status of bubu? Not the 'I borrowed money to buy form' status o. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Meanwhile sahara reporters pls post the phone numbers of the presidency online. I want to have a short honest chat with bubu
[/s]
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by yanabasee(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2016
Kindaf....

You've got a big mouth and a long jaw and a funny nose... Muscular face and manly structured!... The dude's right!

But one man's food is another man's poison! No mind am... Some dudes will appreciate your apely looking face...

I don't see you in that class of beauty tho... Take a walk sweedy!
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by omogin(f): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
Sorry maybe your aspiration is to be a nl moderator, to block me. Till then you have to painfully read whatever I postpos cheesy cheesy :Dt cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by Deen77: 9:42am On Apr 27, 2016
moshmusth:
That's a good write up.... Apc ask for it and they will surely get it.. they think running FG is d same as running few states most esp that fashola should be stoned for saying a responsible govt would fix power within 6 months

Does not make sense to me if you understand economy.

The crude oil has crash from over $100/$140 down $26/$40, what other means of income do Nigeria got.

Why for 16 years we never plan to refine our crude locally instead of importing wasting our forex and subsidies payment enrich feu billionaire with private jets.
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2016
If you think the protesters were not protesting for for the right cause, what stops you from organizing your own protesters to protest for whatever you think is right?
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by yanabasee(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Estellar:
Do u look like an ape?if ur answer is no,then move on. he's pained cos u rejected him. guys r like dat sometimes. By the way, you r beautiful.

Excuse me!....

If she's beautiful... Then, I'm damned!

And you're ugly too....

Stop promoting ugly girls.... You're making her to feel important...

I didn't ask you out... And I say, you look like a monkey! A black monkey! Deal with it and stop bleaching your face!
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by DropShot: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2016
[s]
omogin:

Sorry maybe your aspiration is to be a nl moderator, to block me. Till then you have to painfully read whatever I postpos cheesy cheesy :Dt cheesy
[/s]
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by Deen77: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2016
millionboi:
Trash

Thank you my brother, trash. What of Panama Gate, 17 million naira jeep for 37 million for 108 senators with down Oil price and Constituency Allowance in the budget.

Trash. If Buhari and Osinbajo is not a career politician what of Senate president?.

2 Likes

Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by Timoleon(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Realdeals:
Hummn! So many issues in Nigeria requires the OCCUPY strategy. The occupyNASS organizers have identify theirs and are working on it. The writer can champion some of the issues he has identified, others that believe in his cause will support. You don't unnecessarily condemn what others are doing because you don't believe in them.

kpakam....he should start a protest too.
Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by page5: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2016
AroOkigbo:
Better to #occupyasorock
Insecurity. ..Fulani herdsmen, boko haram, et al
Epileptic power supply. ..a serious government will fix it in 6 months
Scarcity of PMS. ..black market prices of up to #250 per liter in some states
Delayed salaries. ..in some states, it's up to 6 months of unpaid salaries and arrears
No jobs. ..millions of youths in the overcrowded labour market
Exchange rates. ..$1 must be made an equivalent of #1 instead of the current $1 to #320
Increasing debt profile. ..this is inspite of all the recoveries from "yam eaters"
Feel free to add yours

So you know they are making recoveries from yam eaters and your likes keep condemning this govt?

You want them to do all what your Jonathan refused to do in six years when Crude Oil was $140/barrel?

Those who are looking for failure of this govt will only end up with a more miserable life.

Just because jona daft ( their man) didn't win, they will do everything to destroy this govt so they can rejoice.

Any which way, if BUBU succeeds, nigeria and nigerians will succeed, and if he fails, we all would have failed.

Are we all not in darkness?

Are we all not suffering from fuel scarcity?

So, in whose interest is it he PMB fails?

Only in the interest of the looters like Lamido who is a former governor of jigawa warming up for 2019 presidency!

He and his two sons are still in court over misappropriation of Jigawa state funds.

The younger generation have more to lose if things don't get better soon.

So, those with shallow mind can condemn from their techno phone

They all know how to run nigeria better from their phones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) by FrankLampard: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2016
Estellar:
How can u say dat? u know that's not true

OMG!!! gwad why are you showing me ugly girls.

You are worst, even the the bleaching and make up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Bags International Global Peace Award In Tanzania(photos) / Ijaw: "Edo Government Planning To Destroy Our Shrine, Deploy Soldiers" / El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.