Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out (2578 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by oladot99: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2016

this has caused many argument between my and my friends in real life and social media, some are saying she is the most beautiful lady in Nigeria, while some are saying she's not, that's why i bring it here on Nairaland, for Nairalanders to judge, do you also agree she is the most beautiful lady in Nigeria?

see more of her photos bellow..

Do you agree she is the most beautiful girl in nigeria??
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by divinehand2003(m): 9:21am On Apr 27, 2016
She is beautiful no doubt but beauty as it's usually said ''IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER".
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by SubtleFRED(m): 9:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Does she apply salad cream? undecided

1 Like

Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by chiefolododo(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2016
I don't agree
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by Burgerlomo: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2016
What's her number grin
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by Julietcutie(f): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2016
shes beautiful but der also much more beautiful gals than her in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by Mediapace: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2016
Vaseline crew oya come food is here
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by sleazy5(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Why is she darker in the first pix and lighter in the others
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by layla129(f): 9:55am On Apr 27, 2016
I am not blind. These are pictures of different girls who may not even be Nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by UrWorstNitemare: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2016
cool
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by HolyHero: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
shes beautiful but der also much more beautiful gals than her in Nigeria
jealousy and envy will never allow you girls agree...

She's the most beautiful shekinah!!
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by ifeco4(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2016
[quote author=Julietcutie post=45082733]shes beautiful but der also much more beautiful gals than her in Nigeria [/quote

Like U I guess.
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by ifeco4(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2016
oladot99:

this has caused many argument between my and my friends in real life and social media, some are saying she is the most beautiful lady in Nigeria, while some are saying she's not, that's why i bring it here on Nairaland, for Nairalanders to judge, do you also agree she is the most beautiful lady in Nigeria?

The babe set well well.
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by stphn(m): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Nonsense not even half beautiful just full of big yansh
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by Spicylate(f): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2016
Even if she is, so? Not hating or being jealous or whatever English you have for my response but like so
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by Julietcutie(f): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
HolyHero:
jealousy and envy will never allow you girls agree...

She's the most beautiful shekinah!!
sorry I have nothing to be jealous of... BTW I admitted she's beautiful
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by butanep(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

sorry I have nothing to be jealous of... BTW I admitted she's beautiful

You are jealous jare...

That's how I meet two ladies the other day, I decided to talk to the one that is pretty and cool. Come and see the anger on the other wowo girl face. Na so she just dae hurry her friend make den waka fast jare. I asked the girl for 5mins then the wowo girl say no. She can't wait for 5mins. Can we talk later, her friend replied No.

Wish I could slap ugliness from her face. She is just jealous I didn't come to meet her.

1 Like

Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by danton(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2016
yea her facial look is ok. just investigate her character look grin.. have u not wonder y most cute guys settle for 8/10 or 7/10 girls.. looks alone don't guaranty u husband tongue
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by pennytration(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ok lets say she's d most beautiful, so wots d big deal? Will her beauty solve national problems?? Las las na bedroom her beauty go end wen one or more guys go dey drill her kitten like mad.
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by Tbells91(f): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
layla129:
I am not blind. These are pictures of different girls who may not even be Nigerians undecided

Your eyes na vision 2020! Very sharp.. Nice one!
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by faith551(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
wait till you see my mum
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2016
She only has shape
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
LMAO.

She fine no doubt.
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
butanep:

You are jealous jare...

That's how I meet two ladies the other day, I decided to talk to the one that is pretty and cool. Come and see the anger on the other wowo girl face. Na so she just dae hurry her friend make den waka fast jare. I asked the girl for 5mins then the wowo girl say no. She can't wait for 5mins. Can we talk later, her friend replied No.

Wish I could slap ugliness from her face. She is just jealous I didn't come to meet her.

Next time be a master in the game-concentrate more on the wowo girl to get the fine chick-it's a simple strategy but you failed.
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2016
She is fine but not the finest in Nigeria ,she might not come in the first 1000 if you have seen what I have seen-
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by butanep(m): 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2016
emekamigo:

Next time be a master in the game-concentrate more on the wowo girl to get the fine chick-it's a simple strategy but you failed.

Master of the game kor... leader of the game nee...

Greeting is enough for her now. I didn't just want to because my spirit didn't click with her's.

1 Like

Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by adellam16(f): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
oladot99:

She is wearing fake hair, with make up. I dare her to carry make up les face n her natural hair
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 27, 2016
3 girls cant be the "most beautiful lady" undecided
Re: Must See: Do You Agree She Is The Most Beautiful Lady In Nigeria? - Check It Out by Majesticniyi(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
Is that pimples in between her boobs

(1) (Reply)

Help! Am Not Always Excited During Sex. / Why Do People Always Stare At Me? / Nairaland Jamb Questions For Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.