Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement (9765 Views)

Photos From The Reception Accorded Amaechi By The Ikwere Youth Movement / Umuahia Youth Movement Gives Ikpeazu 24Hours To Dethrone Nnamdi Kanu's Father / Ohaneze Ndi-Igbo Youth Movement Backs Saraki - (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
buharisbae:
gosh all this iPods wailers, yeebos pls get a life 710?? u can lie

even if it's 10 isn't it enough reason to wail? get a life girl!
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by christee(f): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2016
These men might me BH shielding themselves under Fulani Herdsmen because the number of casualties recorded so far is more than BH casualties in ten months
taiyesoul:
This was How Boko Haram started.If PMB fails to find a lasting solution to these men of the underworld,soonest,they"ll become full blown terrorists competing with Boko Haram.
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by macaranta(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
And the south(SS,SE and SW) is divided... Go and look the map of Nigeria again to understand what you're up against
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by LadyJul(f): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
Something needs to be done ASAP to stop all this nonsense
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by SageTravels: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2016
allawizzow:
sometimes ago, i remember how some
people from certain region always
found joy in any news from the
northeast regarding bokoharam attack
on innocent citizens. all this was just to
score cheap point in order to have
reasons to discredit the present
government. you will see them in
celebrating mood as if human lives
means nothing to them without putting
themselves in other’s shoe. even the
recent killing in agatu, we heard them
call the agatus cowards and different
unprintable names with questions like
why did they vote this administration?
so they deserves what they are
experiencing.
now the table has turned around where
the deer chases the dog, and the dog
chases the hunter. the monstrous
.fulani herdsmen has started their
rampage in southeast especially the
recent occurrence in enugu.though this
act is very barbaric where they
slaughter human like goat after raping
their women and then destroy their
properties. only a heartless human
being will derive joy in hearing such
news. my brothers from the region
have started calling for help from left,
right and centre, calling for the unity of
other southern brothers and
government aid. even though we saw
their mood during the mile12 clash
between Hausas and Yoruba traders
where some humorously said it a fight
of buhari and osinbajo’s boy.
my question is how ll you feel now
when others celebrate with your
predicament? should we pray for more
so we can condemn the government?
when fire is razing down your
neighbour’s house, it is your
responsibility to put it off. ifnot your
house ll not be spared and it might be
the next.
www.nairaland.com/3071273/hypocrisy-very-bad-thing-fulani

I am just wondering how you managed to type this rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by JacksonD7: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
This is madness
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by kcnwaigbo: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2016
kekakuz:
[size=20pt] fulani killed jos people as if there is no government in nigeria,the murdered thousands in nasarawa as if nasarawa is not part of nigeria
the slayed hundreds in taraba but ofcos taraba is far
they slaughtered even muchmore in kwara state and the list goes on. north Central has been suffering from the hands of these dare devil but nobody gave a damn untill its too late.
fulani heard men are evil
they are the manifestation of devil on earth.
they don't forgive
they can't forget
you can't win them
you can't be prepared for their coming
they come in the night like a thief and wipe everyone out
then it's too late to retaliate
because they burnt your schoo mansions and civilization
if you are lucky enough to locate them, you burn their hut which is worth nothing compare to your loss
[/size]

this is balderdash!!we have hausa-fulanis living across the south,southerners can easily pounce on them for reprisals.That we don't normally do that because of our religion does not make us weak.People have been pushed to the walls,i wont be suprised if they start using northerners living in the south as guinea pigs
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by brojoshua: 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
Nigeria is in serious mess and I believe that God is very angry with us because of our many wickedness so that truth are even hidden from us because we love lies.
So that we may not know our problems talk less of the solutions, but are quick to blame others for our woes and pointing accusing fingers at one another. If we do well God will even make our enemies to live in peace with us.
It may be that those who are raiding Nigeria now are different people but disguising as another people to get money from the other parts of the country to finance their war, but because of blindness which are as the result of our wickedness, we are pointing to and accusing another people.
Solutions. Let us turn from our evil ways in Nigeria as many of us that are still evil in one way or another, only then can God help us to know the source of our problems that He Himself brought upon us in His righteousness judgment because of our wickedness and He shall also give us solutions to these problems and help overcome them. Thank you
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by farem: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
Is it not the group disowned by some here that they didn't represent the Igbos when they were seeing matching for saraki? They said only the Ohaneze was the mouthpiece for the Igbos.

How have they suddenly become our mouthpiece now?

I am just asking. Someone should enlighten me, please
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by ChristStriker(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
kekakuz:
[s]fulani killed jos people as if there is no government in nigeria,the murdered thousands in nasarawa as if nasarawa is not part of nigeria
the slayed hundreds in taraba but ofcos taraba is far
they slaughtered even muchmore in kwara state and the list goes on. north Central has been suffering from the hands of these dare devil but nobody gave a damn untill its too late.
fulani heard men are evil
they are the manifestation of devil on earth.
they don't forgive
they can't forget
you can't win them
you can't be prepared for their coming
they come in the night like a thief and wipe everyone out
then it's too late to retaliate
because they burnt your schoo mansions and civilization
if you are lucky enough to locate them, you burn their hut which is worth nothing compare to your loss
[/size[/s]]

People like you are the problem in the south, making it look like fulanis are spirits and not humans.

They can die like other men.

Stop all this show of shame trying to strike fear in the hearts of southerners.

We will rise as one and deal with fulanis such that the remnants of them will flee to Fouta Jalon with their tale between their legs.

let them continue..

SirShymmex, Please come give this dude some lectures.
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:52pm On Apr 27, 2016
taiyesoul:
This was How Boko Haram started.If PMB fails to find a lasting solution to these men of the underworld,soonest,they"ll become full blown terrorists competing with Boko Haram.
you seems to have forgotten so soon that PMB, despite his status is also a fulani herdman. so asking him to arrest the situation is like demanding for the head of his father. the obvious truth here is even if we decided to join other wailing group in the country, pmb will turn a blind man and remain a deaf and dumb president as far as wailing against the brotherhood of fulani herdmen is concerned.
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by yaki84: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
omenka:
Who did the counting- IYM

Those saying this is happening "because their kinsman is the president", I ask; when we saw the worst of this, especially in the Middle Belt (specifically Taraba, Jos and Benue states) under Jonathan, were Ijaws the people carrying out the carnage?? Perhaps, Jonathan was a Fulani man and turned Ijaw after he was shown the way out.

If you wanna criticise the president for not being "decisive" please be my guest, but don't assume it is happening because Buhari and the "suspected" villains are of the same tribe.

Politicising this would only make one unsympathetic to the victims. What is wrong is wrong and what happened is wrong and unfortunate.

this one fit eat buhari shit just to proof a point he is a buharist.

d boy don descend to a level of NO RETURN!
in d words of prophet nsidung, he can never be redeemed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by Esychem(f): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
so bad that everyone comes here to rant and go off ur daily life. keep blaming each other till they come knocking at ur door, or maybe when they kill one of blood or ur family then u ll kn the pain of others. many civilians in d village are so unarmed, many youths r not around and this ugly incident befall their loved ones and u keep laughing at it. wait till u go down 6 feet d ground then u ll kn what it means to be united. they r coming close to us all, they r everywhere. u r in the city ranting, what if ur multimillionaire dad house was destroyed, ur grand parents killed, ur cousins, aunts, uncle in the village r killed. my dear ones, d earlier the better for us. they r heartless, dey dnt value human life and christian restrict from killing abii. then stay there in disunity till they knock on ur door. our politicians have their families abroad stop protecting them. wen it happens, it wnt affect them but rather the poor innocent ones, d aged, d children. Be wise
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by MirabelArode(f): 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hagmond:
Even though i support the call to defend the lives of innocent lives from these barbarians
but the truth remains the southern region is not united,the last election even divided us further along religion and ethnic lines
Igbo youth movement are now calling on yorubas when they know the problem has finally overwhelmed them
the same yorubas nnamdi the kunu promised to kill
i can count the number of thread created by tribal dogs when the mile12 crises occured
everybody should hold their gates
the latest event have shown the world who the really cow-wards are
chestbeating and ultimatums dont scare gun wielding herdsmen

Nobody begged the yorubas for any alliance. It the yorubas who are begging the SESS for an alliance and also praying for more attacks in SESS. Everybody knows the traitors in the south, ones who prefer and voted fulani into power and even threatened to throw other Sotherners into lagoon if they refused to vote their fulani master.

Many yorubas are now gnashing their teeth and praying for SESS to beg them for an alliance but SESS know that yorubas have muslims who can be used to destroy and sell out the rest of the south. So SW should hold their gate while SESS hold their own.
We don't need any alliance to keep the fulani at bay. Hold your ground where you are, if you are serious.

If you want an alliance, SW should come and beg the rest of the south for being short-sighted when everyone else was warning them. They need SESS more than the SESS needs them. They are the ones with a fulani emirate/grazing lands. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by MirabelArode(f): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
yaki84:

this one fit eat buhari shit just to proof a point he is a buharist.
d boy don descend to a level of NO RETURN! in d words of prophet nsidung, he can never be redeemed.
lmao!
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by ngoziama: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
matrix199:

Kid, a strong man sheds tears due to the pain of holding back retaliation. The Igbos, with the civil war experience, won't take one week to obliterate a minor phulany tribe. We're sane, they are not. We're strong, they are not. The only leverage they have is their migratory way of life. They can easily lead their herds into the deep forest and keep them there, away from attack, then come back to villages where there are old people and few youth. The farmers have nowhere to move their farmlands and their crops to. When these lanky terrorists attack these farmers and villagers with their dane guns, the farmers are dilemmic, should they abandon their farmlands and crops worth millions of naira and flee? Or stay and defend their lands and crops unarmed? Sadly, they opt for the latter and end up losing their lives.

Since Buhari is alluding the herdsmen's attacks on innocent people are not his business, we'll make it our business to end these attacks the way we know best.

.....The best way to fight bad is with EVIL.

Full stop.precise and exact
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by David4best(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2016
Southern politicians don't care about what will happen to their people as far it does not affect them and their family. They will still keep mute even if almost all southerners are killed. Southern politicians can illegally give touts gun to kill in order to get into power. But they cannot use the same illegal means to acquire guns for these touts to fight fulani terrorists. This is why I don't vote during election. But northern politians care about what happens to every northerners including the poorest common man. The southerners are like slave and prey to the northerners.

2 Likes

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by Twistaray(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

Nobody begged the yorubas for any alliance. It the yorubas who are begging the SESS for an alliance and also praying for more attacks in SESS. Everybody knows the traitors in the south, ones who prefer and voted fulani into power and even threatened to throw other Sotherners into lagoon if they refused to vote their fulani master.

Many yorubas are now gnashing their teeth and praying for SESS to beg them for an alliance but SESS know that yorubas have muslims who can be used to destroy and sell out the rest of the south. So SW should hold their gate while SESS hold their own.
We don't need any alliance to keep the fulani at bay. Hold your ground where you are, if you are serious.

If you want an alliance, SW should come and beg the rest of the south for being short-sighted
when everyone else was warning them. They need SESS more than the SESS needs them. They are the ones with a fulani emirate/grazing lands. cheesy

You must be a comedian, right?
You this ibo girl, why are still under the 2015 election trauma.
Get over your self abeg grin

1 Like

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by Alokendra(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
Hagmond:
Even though i support the call to defend the lives of innocent lives from these barbarians
but the truth remains the southern region is not united,the last election even divided us further along religion and ethnic lines
Igbo youth movement are now calling on yorubas when they know the problem has finally overwhelmed them
the same yorubas nnamdi the kunu promised to kill
i can count the number of thread created by tribal dogs when the mile12 crises occured
everybody should hold their gates
the latest event have shown the world who the really cow-wards are
chestbeating and ultimatums dont scare gun wielding herdsmen

Your comment just made my day.
Per second, threads were created just to mock the Yorubas. I have NEVER seen any thread opened by a Yoruba to mock these chest beating e-noise makers.

1 Like

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by MirabelArode(f): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2016
Alokendra:

Your comment just made my day.
Per second, threads were created just to mock the Yorubas. I have NEVER seen any thread opened by a Yoruba to mock these chest beating e-noise makers.

Continue pretending you've never seen superstar1's threads. The one that thinks he can beg for alliance while praying for attacks. He thinks the SESS are fools. How do you ally with a people whose muslims believe the fulani were sent to sit on their heads as the will of Allah? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2016
710 Nigerians?? shocked

Seven hundred and ten people in 10 months? shocked shocked shocked

This wan don dey pass boko haram ooo embarassed
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by domnwan(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2016
THIS IS A CAMPAIGN FOR SAFETY OF THE IGBO NATIONS AND IT'S ENVIRONS,THE SECURITY OF LIVES AND PROPERTIES OF THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH EAST IS NOW A THREAT NOT UNTO THE STATES PRESENTLY SUFFERING THIS MENANCE BUT TO THE ENTIRE IGBO NATION,I HEREBY CALL ON ALL OF US ESPECIALLY YOUTHS OF THE SOUTH EAST TO FORM A MOVEMENT AGAINST THE SLAUGHTERING OF OUR BELOVED ONES.I ADVOCATE FOR AN EYE FOR AN EYE ON THOSE BOKO HARAM DISGUISED AS HERDSMEN. LET US (IGBOS)NOT FOLD OUR HANDS AND WAIT FOR SECURITY MEN WHO ARE NOT READY TO PROTECT US DECIDE OUR FATE....THE INCESSANT KILLING OF OUR PEOPLE IS GETTING OUT OF HAND....NDI IGBO BILIENU BUSO NDI IRO UNU AGHA,LET'S STOP THIS "I DON'T CARE",AFTERALL I OR ANY MEMBER OF MY FAMILY IS NOT INVOLVED LET'S FIGHT THIS PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM ALLERGIC TO THE IGBO TERRITORY AS REGARDS TO TERROR, LET THE WAR AGAINST HERDSMEN BEGIN TODAY PASS THIS MESSAGE TO ALL PATROTIC IGBOS AND HELP SET THE IGBO NATION FREE FROM THE MENACE OF BOKO HARAM DISGUISED AS HERDSMEN..... LONG LIVE THE IGBO NATION!!!

1 Like

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by Alokendra(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

Continue pretending you've never seen superstar1's threads. The one that thinks he can beg for alliance while praying for attacks. He thinks the SESS are fools. How do you ally with a people whose muslims believe the fulani were sent to sit on their heads as the will of Allah? grin
I have been following his posts and threads, and I haven't seen any thread created for the sole purpose of mocking the victims. I challenge you to dig up one and I'll remain silent.
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by Alokendra(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
MirabelArode:

If you want an alliance, SW should come and beg the rest of the south for being short-sighted when everyone else was warning them. They need SESS more than the SESS needs them. They are the ones with a fulani emirate/grazing lands. cheesy
You have no shame at all. No one is begging you for an alliance. We'll never. We prefer to solve our own problem in our own way. Your post reeks of inferiority complex; always lumping the SS in your utopia Biafra. This attache by force no dey shame Una. Almost half of the Enugu population was wiped out in one single attack, your mothers, sisters were raped and most of your youths have scampered for safety, yet not even one single leader from the SS (your so called brothers) has neither condemned the attack nor sympathize with you. So much for brotherhood. The Yoruba you hate most are always the one standing for you . FFK, Afenifere and OPC have all released. a statement, yet your silly self thinks they're your enemy.

They evil that you wished us had came upon you, and more will flow.

You mocked agatu people, mocked the mile2 victims. Karma is a biatch.

Enjoy the massacre!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by lordyugo: 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
Alokendra:

You have no shame at all. No one is begging you for an alliance. We'll never. We prefer to solve our own problem in our own way. Your post reeks of inferiority complex; always lumping the SS in your utopia Biafra. This attache by force no dey shame Una. Almost half of the Enugu population was wiped out in one single attack, your mothers, sisters were raped and most of your youths have scampered for safety, yet not even one single leader from the SS (your so called brothers) has neither condemned the attack nor sympathize with you. So much for brotherhood. The Yoruba you hate most are always the one standing for you . FFK, Afenifere and OPC have all released. a statement, yet your silly self thinks they're your enemy.

They evil that you wished us had came upon you, and more will flow.

You mocked agatu people, mocked the mile2 victims. Karma is a biatch.

Enjoy the massacre!

clown
how do ur kind evn sit inside d church to pray after justifying a bloody massacre jus to prove a superiority of a tribe over anoda and its not as if ur tribe knows who u are.
d genetic malfunction of a black man is really a puzzle

1 Like

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by Alokendra(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2016
lordyugo:

clown
how do ur kind evn sit inside d church to pray after justifying a bloody massacre jus to prove a superiority of a tribe over anoda and its not as if ur tribe knows who u are.
d genetic malfunction of a black man is really a puzzle
Tell that to your kinsmen. Your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven. Coming from the same ed10ts who mocked Agatu people. The same way you told Agatu people to enjoy their change is the same way I'm telling you to enjoy your predicament. what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by EMriss(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
warning coming from the east..PLEASE DEY SHLD STAY CLEAR MY STATE .....we still eat peeps in abia
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by j1mmy: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2016
Southerners are the weakest people in Nigeria of course, they outnumber the Fulanis but won't confront them, instead they write and moan about it.

the same fulani will kill them then sell meat to the remaining citizens later.

1 Like

Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by abduljabbar4(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
jazinogold:
Mathematically,

10 months = 710

and a 4year tenure is 48 months,

48 months = 3, 408 shocked shocked shocked

So sad............APC...Always Punishing Citizens

Over 20,000 people died in just 4 yeard of gej misrule. Or is 3,408 better than 20,000?
Re: 710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement by blackwisenigger: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
buharisbae:
gosh all this iPods wailers, yeebos pls get a life 710?? u can lie
I actually signed up to nairaland cause of dumb fools like yourself, you claim to be senseble with this dumb ass post of yours. I read your post a lot and I have never made good sense out of any and please learn to use punctuations well. it takes time to read your foolishness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director / Legislative Aides Accuse Saraki, Dogara Of Corruption / Trade Minister, Doris Anite Tours Manufacturing Industries In Lagos, Ogun, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.